Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her dad is educated, I wonder how he feels about her “career” choice?

In educated families, the parents usually encourage education & professional ambitions.

this isn’t a serious business, it’s a side hustle or hobby at best. She most likely markets an existing “formula” under her name. No manufacturing or hard stuff.

it’s what a lot of “bloggers” do & usually it’s young single women as it’s an easier sell to a wealthier guy then just posing in different outfits online. It’s a “front” to climb upwards via a guy.

I think this opens women to abuse & control.

Reactions: 6
If her dad is educated, I wonder how he feels about her “career” choice?

In educated families, the parents usually encourage education & professional ambitions.

this isn’t a serious business, it’s a side hustle or hobby at best. She most likely markets an existing “formula” under her name. No manufacturing or hard stuff.

it’s what a lot of “bloggers” do & usually it’s young single women as it’s an easier sell to a wealthier guy then just posing in different outfits online. It’s a “front” to climb upwards via a guy.

I think this opens women to abuse & control.
valid points made and true

Reactions: 1
Why is she obsessed with people having her as their wallpapers? I bet no one even asked for it 😂

Also whats happened to her app? She's not spoken about it in forever now. Does it even still exist? (Watch her mention it any minute now!)
And 5 hours later she mentions her app (that she's not mentioned in months now!!) She really does get all her content from this thread 😂 You're welcome Erim, looks like you forgot you even had an app! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And 5 hours later she mentions her app (that she's not mentioned in months now!!) She really does get all her content from this thread 😂 You're welcome Erim, looks like you forgot you even had an app! 😂
She even mentioned how she don’t like her birthday too 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
irum really made all those posts about pronouncing names incorrectly when she has no clue how to pronounce punjabi names. she always butchers the pronunciation anytime she says any punjabi names. why did she pronounce Anuveer rhyming with "a new year" pls ??????

• Haha
TheSardarCo posted about their business growth, where they began compared to where they are now. That's what I call a true business acumen. They're not using tacky memes or videos to market their brand. They use actual celebs to endorse the products, post about their team and endorse their other ventures and businesses, they haven't flagged any reviews on trust pilot. They're not exploiting Sikhi to grow their business and their products were initially, as stated in their business name, aimed towards sardars.

Reactions: 5
omg she actually went to Dubai just to take dead tiktoks in her balcony. She must be desperate for engagement 😂. Also how was she ‘sad’ making the tiktok about her mum if she was able to make millions of tiktoks after that.

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel sad for all these young girls who travel alone to Dubai to get dressed up, sit in a room & make these clips.

that’s missing out on the environment, culture & food.

they should educate themselves about how the city was built, how Emirates treat women & the laws if they are caught with a man.

what a pitiful existence.

Has erim forgotten yet another lie about herself? Oct 2021 she says that's the only baby pic of her and now she's posted two today! 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is the need to lie about this?

Shes obviously posting that baby pic because she's wearing a kara in it, so indirect reply to her not being sikh
I actually think this is her little brother with the Kara on! She is trying to pass it off as her though that’s why she covered the baby in the pram. She wants to prove a point about having a Sikh upbringing

Atleast change out of your overused tacky sequin childish outfit. 687th video featuring this weirdo on that dusty balcony. Also your eyebrows are tit, thats not micrblading, it’s crayon shading, the colour is grey and we can all see the blotchy pigment against your hair. Get it fixed miss 11 figures you look like a angry man
DAE18DCA-B49E-4692-9843-07C1B32B43D1.jpeg

am i the only one who finds how she does her gel nails absolutely nasty? why does it always look so lumpy??? :sick: it was nasty enough when her nails were short now she's trying to keep her masculine ass hands with long nails and now she's just got long bumpy gross nails

that girl she tagged, simran, is so much prettier than her, now i get why erim is so insecure about tagging other girls on her story

Attachments

Last edited:
am i the only one who finds how she does her gel nails absolutely nasty? why does it always look so lumpy??? :sick: it was nasty enough when her nails were short now she's trying to keep her masculine ass hands with long nails and now she's just got long bumpy gross nails

that girl she tagged, simran, is so much prettier than her, now i get why erim is so insecure about tagging other girls on her story
This is what I mean by UNCLEAN and Unhygienic. Scruffy woman she looks like she stinks the grease bag 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3

This is what I mean by UNCLEAN and Unhygienic.
this picture just shows even more that she's pretty much just straight up and down when she's not over-exaggerating poses to make herself try to look curvy and feminine
Her eyes look scary 😐 churail

Botched brows SIS
5DF23CE9-711D-4AE5-8DE4-34838C64B97E.png

Reactions: 3
Her new post with a baby picture of her??? When is going to stop with this sick desperate “victim of life” story she has going. I understand her mum passed away when she was young but she really needs to stop using it to try and create a pity party. You’re a crappy person irum!!! Using your mothers passing to constantly gain sympathy dirty beg.
There’s people that have been through so much worse and don’t ever use it to justify being a toxic narc. I feel sorry for her mum.
Imagine you die and your child posts about it the way smelly psycho Erin or Irum or whatever her name is does:sick:

Bloody talons; looks like she could catch dinner with them!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
New app logo??🤡 Why does she and her 'team' still use premium canva to make all her adverts and new logos? If you know how to use it, your designs will look amazing. Granted, the actual BYERIM logo is 'sort' of 'creative' with the Y merging into the I. But at this point the team creates tacky looking designs, it's not professional at all. I would never buy a product that claims to be luxury, meanwhile they're using tacky marketing gimmicks and designs. It's not tasteful or classy.

Also lol why would a 6 figure business rely on someone with Canva skills over a qualified graphic designer proficient in photoshop etc??? Can she not afford professionals lol. I wonder why she calls BYErim a small business when she has an online store that ships worldwide, has space in a warehouse and has articles boasting about her success. Just bc you go to the warehouse and stick labels crooked doesn't mean ur a small business and everyone must support your overpriced oil

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.