Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This begs social media content is all filmed in that cheap ass lift, her bland bedroom, that horrendous Dubai balcony or in her friends gym. It’s like she just makes tiktoks and reels all day and then exhausts her un-feminine, masculine, ill mannered, unsophisticated trashy behaviour on her stories. Also she’s so desperate not to be cancelled she’s resorted to being 80% naked in all her pics/vids so pervy men like her pics. Desperate little chav. Her oil is unsafe, stinks and is way overpriced. Bad people have bad things coming.

Also, HI DEMON ERIM.
View attachment 983340View attachment 983341
Giving me major girl from The Ring vibes!

I'm a new member of tattle but not new to tattle if ygm... so hey!

I always thought that the way Erim acts on social media, her constant need to act cutesy or dramatic laughs, was a bit annoying but I thought it was whatever. I really started to raise my eyebrows when a girl on Twitter started exposing her treatment of employees... for example, paying them an abysmal wage, or body-shaming etc. After that, I was intrigued so I decided to look into her a bit more and I saw a story she posted, granted probably a few years ago, that said she was 'blessed' not to grow any body hair. I thought that was VERY sus and inconsiderate towards members of the Sikh faith but especially Amritdhari women. It's like Erim has made herself somewhat a 'representative' of Sikhi 🙄 - obviously a ploy to profit off the Sikh community's support - but to imply that having body hair is a problem and is needed to be dealt with is extremely harmful and from that point, I've been v wary of pretty much anything she does... (I think I found that story on a tattle forum after the girl on twitter exposed her)... I just think that if you're going to sit on a big platform and act like Sikhi is so important to you, the MOST basic thing you can do is acknowledge what kes means to us and how women in our community may feel when you make comments like 'I legit had no idea how blessed I was' 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

View attachment 982640

I know this has probably already been mentioned before, so sorry if it has lol
Welcome! I agree on her claiming to be born hairless (lol as convincing as Prince Andrew saying he can't sweat). It's a completely narcissistic comment to make, almost like a one-up-man-ship type behaviour to imply that she's somehow 'better' than other women because she never had the issue of body hair. She has so much internalised patriarchy and colourism, it's actually awful! Imagine thinking that you've been blessed by the Divine for being hairless? We've seen the sideburns in the old photos, it's obvious she's done laser hair removal to alter her hairline and tbh pulling her hair back so tightly can also tear/damage hair (traction alopecia; which someone with a hair oil and 'knowledge' on hair care should know).
I hope more people see her for what she really is and that they report her to the ASA for creating a harmful, untested and dangerous product that makes people's hair fall out.
On a side note: I started using Fable and Mane oils and omg...it works like a dream. That's an example of an oil that actually works!

oh she definitely has gotten her hairline & lips done... nose job not sure but that's only bc i cba to analyse her churayl face :ROFLMAO:
In the words of Bette Midler from The First Wives Club: "honey...she's a quilt!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet you £5000 she didn't even go to the Gurdwara... she just put a chuni on her head and pretended she went.

Theres no pictures of inside the Gurdwara... also who has there chuni on inside the car?? You see how hard shes trying to show the world she is a good little girl?

Not just that there's a car behind her in the back... shes in traffic... how can she be at the gurdwara...

This can't go on any longer.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
it's the way she cant even be bothered to go to the gurdwara for diwali or gurpurab but thinks dropping in with a flimsy ass chunni is something to be applauded for.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why Erim says she keeps things private and then brings it up and wants others to talk about it. If it’s private to you, why mention it in the first place?
Read the caption OMD 😂 screamingggg narcissist. No nobody cares Erim, you keep trying to make yourself relevant as your engagement has halved

I’m quite fed up with desi influencers “representing” us and the bad taste they leave, Erim niki mahon bandwagon digging at people that might not have got their business off the ground, cos life is such, instead they make whole reels on how you should only flex your results and not show your journey! No, flexin is toxic and just makes followers feel tit about themselves nobody likes a bragger. We prefer to see the journey, I cancelled them and started following smaller profiles who actually share useful info on starting up and far more genuine about their journey in business, not entitled or braggy like these basics

Last edited:
Read the caption OMD 😂 screamingggg narcissist. No nobody cares Erim, you keep trying to make yourself relevant as your engagement has halved

I’m quite fed up with desi influencers “representing” us and the bad taste they leave, Erim niki mahon bandwagon digging at people that might not have got their business off the ground, cos life is such, instead they make whole reels on how you should only flex your results and not show your journey! No, flexin is toxic and just makes followers feel tit about themselves nobody likes a bragger. We prefer to see the journey, I cancelled them and started following smaller profiles who actually share useful info on starting up and far more genuine about their journey in business, not entitled or braggy like these basics
the best thing to do is just delete instagram lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Erim really should not stage these reels when she’s on a narc vibe he’d expression eyes say it all. it really is venom spewing 😂

Reactions: 2
This video she posted on IG a few weeks ago just makes me laugh. She's trying to cover herself subtly for people's hair falling out due to her oil which she won't take any accountability for! Instead, she talks about how to apply the oil to your hair in a patronising way, as well as stating that you lose 150 strands of hair a day which I understand to not be normal if you read this article here >> Anything above 150 isn't normal and someone who prides herself about hair care should know something like this, she just thinks people will blindly believe everything she states!

People should start posting pics of them losing hair with her oil because it's clear individuals are losing hair from the trust pilot reviews.

Attachments

• 159.6 KB
  • 131.2 KB
    This video she posted on IG a few weeks ago just makes me laugh. She's trying to cover herself subtly for people's hair falling out due to her oil which she won't take any accountability for! Instead, she talks about how to apply the oil to your hair in a patronising way, as well as stating that you lose 150 strands of hair a day which I understand to not be normal if you read this article here >> Anything above 150 isn't normal and someone who prides herself about hair care should know something like this, she just thinks people will blindly believe everything she states!

People should start posting pics of them losing hair with her oil because it's clear individuals are losing hair from the trust pilot reviews.
    she is literally saying "don't rub it in circles, don't agitate it" but how many promos did she due trying to build the narrative of your mom/grandma oiling your hair punjabi style (very rough)? she is so dumb truly

Reactions: 3
    M
    Wow!! She really doesn't have any new content now that her 5th or is it 6th assistant has left! All she's been doing is reposting old tiktoks. Soon she'll repost all her squid games ones too 🤦🏻‍♀️ looks like the end of erim is sooner than we think 🙌
    She looks like an actual possessed demon here … see she can’t hide the narc she is. The facade is not working any longer

Reactions: 5
    Wouldn't be surprised if she does another giveaway for her birthday too now.
    She’s so desperate for engagement that she just might!

Anyone else notice that her tiktok views have started dwindling

Reactions: 3
    She’s so desperate for engagement that she just might!

Anyone else notice that her tiktok views have started dwindling
    She’s literally losing ideas too. Did anyone else see she did a reel on how she slices her avocado 😂😭 I think it’s deleted now because no one cared

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    hey erim do another hellofresh cooking video i wanna see how you pronounce other punjabi dishes 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.