Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's going to say it's baby hair, but baby hair doesn't have the same texture as your normal hair. that's flyaways and breakage.

her face looks scary in the first pic

Reactions: 9
I wish she knew how tacky it is to have her face plastered all over her brands page

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes queen! 👑

where is erim at on the list of Inspirational Sikhs 100 under 30??? we just know she's getting her £2 minions to email/dm them in outrage right now crying about not being on the list :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sales must be so low for her to keep giving doing discounts and giveaways like this. She's done so many in the last few months
also why would she announce a sale one week before the sale? that's just going to drive sales lower over the next week because anyone who wants to order will actually just wait for sunday. sales must be really low for them to play it out like this.

Reactions: 4
Atleast wear a clean pair of leggings you unhygienic woman. Can Miss 12 figure afford to do that?
48AFEFD6-CD5F-447D-B822-C43AA4DDEEE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
how would she have the time to lintroll her clothing when she can't even remember to eat guize!11!!!11!! busy hustling queen who has no time for anything but is somehow always on ig!!11!!!!11!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how would she have the time to lintroll her clothing when she can't even remember to eat guize!11!!!11!! busy hustling queen who has no time for anything but is somehow always on ig!!11!!!!11!!
It’s sad that brand can’t stand on its own, it’s heavily relied upon social media which is sad in my opinion, I feel Ike millennials are growing out of Instagram from what I’ve seen many of my cousins who have graduated university are so caught up in their newly careers they don’t have time to scroll Instagram all day, so I’m just wondering who is it that’s going to keep purchasing her oil if they don’t use their socials as much anymore, that business is doomed from the start no retailer will carry it at this point so yes it’s heavily relied upon social media

tbh the issue with byerim is the erim part 😂 they have a crappy person as the face of their brand and as long as erim's involved it's never gonna take off. she's so unlikeable and problematic

Reactions: 5
tbh the issue with byerim is the erim part 😂 they have a crappy person as the face of their brand and as long as erim's involved it's never gonna take off. she's so unlikeable and problematic
exactly. gisou doesn't rely on negin being the face of the brand to keep the longevity of their success. fable & mane are not even developed by influencers. both brands do so well because they've become a brand outside of influencer marketing

Reactions: 6
i'd think if you wanna sell your own hair oil, the bare minimum requirement should be having decent/good hair. negin's hair is incredible and you can tell she takes care of it. erim's is just laughable

babe that’s just lint, I dislike her too and yes she’s unhygienic but even the cleanest pair of leggings will catch lint throughout the day
I’m sorry but she deserves it. This twit absolutely annihilates women physically, she picks on their looks and makes them feel so low. This toothpick has to bend over on balconies to accentuate her non existing curves and has the audacity to comment on other womens weight? She’s nothing but a ugly little bully.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She isn't wrong when she says 10% is all we see because 10% is the only discount we see for her greasy oil

• Haha
Erims not as good looking as she thinks, I’d give her 4/10 amongst some of the most beautiful women on Instagram she doesn’t stand a chance, I feel like that’s why she’s not friends with these gorgeous influencers because she knows they outshine her in every aspect,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.