Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mein churail hu 👺View attachment 978323

I read a few of you mention previously that she’s not as pretty/attractive as before. I agree, she looks demonic now and has to practically wear next to nothing; essentially forcing the ‘attractiveness’ or showing her sausage toes for likes from middle aged men. I truly believe she has lost her looks completely because of her narcissistic cruel ways and mistreatment of others. In other words, god has taken away all the noor from her face. Whatever you are on the inside reflects on the outside.
That stupid expression she keeps doing does her no favours- does she think it makes her look cute because I’ve never seen anyone do that expression before?

Reactions: 2
Her name is definitely not Persian… it’s also really odd to me how she claimed she was part Afghan before? I don’t see her mentioning this anymore. Doesn’t matter either way but why is she so shady about her life.
Exactly. The Afghan claim doesn't stand up for me because she hasn't made a single post about what happened in August or consistently been speaking out about the conditions people there are facing or sharing charities who are helping people on the ground. Even if someone is half or quarter Afghan, they feel a deep connection to watan, fellow Afghans, the literature, languages, food, history, music and the soil of the land itself regardless of religion - it's a very rich (but often painful because of the history) and beautiful heritage to come from. It's like a fervent, deep love that we feel every single day of our lives because of how we are raised; Erim is indifferent to it. No Afghan or anyone of Afghan descent I know has stayed silent on what is happening; we are collectively distraught. For some of us, our parents are reliving trauma from the 1970s and/or 1990s. You cannot claim to have XYZ heritage and not live it or at least be aware of it in your daily life. Plus if she had Afghan descent, she would have a very basic level of knowledge when it comes to Persian - we all grow up knowing about Mewlana Balkhi and other such poets/religious scholars. It's all performative in her pursuit to be "exotic" - I don't understand why so many south Asians choose to distort their roots or feel insecure about them. Be proud of what you are; there is so much to be proud of!

Not Erim making a video on tips for making a cv as if she didn’t just copy these tips from another person and didn’t give any credit to her 😂 she’s making it out like these are her own tips
View attachment 978156
Also, I swear whenever she talks in her stories or reels, she cannot form sentences properly. ‘Tips and trips’, ‘do not conclude (instead of include)’
Also: who's going to take career advice from someone who brags about being fired from three jobs in succession? Make it make sense! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
no one is talking about erim being short for a punjabi name except erim now that she's not trying to convince everyone that she's half persian anymore. absolutely nobody thinks her full name is eriminder, erimjot or whatever other name she's trying to convince people she gets mistaken for. absolutely none of those names are even punjabi names why would anyone think it's short for a name that doesn't exist and means absolutely nothing 💀 these little 5 facts/5 rumours segments are another desperate cry to stay relevant while everyone is starting to see past her facade

Attachments

it's almost like she's making fun of punjabi names that end with inder or jeet. congrats, you're the cool one who doesn't have a lame punjabi name 🙄

Reactions: 12
it's almost like she's making fun of punjabi names that end with inder or jeet. congrats, you're the cool one who doesn't have a lame punjabi name 🙄
She knows nothing about being Punjabi and just uses it for fame/content. If she had any basic knowledge of Punjabis then she would know PLENTY of Punjabi names are short (Ekam, Fateh, Noor, Amar and so on).

She replied to a comment on her Q&A video saying she's a quarter Pashtun.

Reactions: 4
She knows nothing about being Punjabi and just uses it for fame/content. If she had any basic knowledge of Punjabis then she would know PLENTY of Punjabi names are short (Ekam, Fateh, Noor, Amar and so on).

She replied to a comment on her Q&A video saying she's a quarter Pashtun.
do you have a ss of the reply or link to which q&a?

sick of all these south asian "influencers" who feel the need to add some middle eastern blood to be ✨ spicy ✨ brown. just accept who you are ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Erim, nobody cares about your birthday except for you.

Man, I used to think she was so pretty until I realised she’s tapped and now she’s just ugly to me

Not Erim making a video on tips for making a cv as if she didn’t just copy these tips from another person and didn’t give any credit to her 😂 she’s making it out like these are her own tips
View attachment 978156
Also, I swear whenever she talks in her stories or reels, she cannot form sentences properly. ‘Tips and trips’, ‘do not conclude (instead of include)’
Ah wow, she literally just read that girls posts out. I did wonder why she used the word resume instead of CV, as its not something that is used often in UK l now it makes sense 😂

• Haha
sick of all these south asian "influencers" who feel the need to add some middle eastern blood to be ✨ spicy ✨ brown. just accept who you are ffs
She wasn't lying .. her mum isn't Punjabi. She just lies about being full Punjabi now as her business needs to be funded off of the back of Sikhi

Reactions: 3
EXACTLY I SAID THIS EARLIER

Ah wow, she literally just read that girls posts out. I did wonder why she used the word resume instead of CV, as its not something that is used often in UK l now it makes sense 😂
We need to keep name and shaming with screen shots for her shameless copying of content she’s not the only one niki mahon nima etc they all do it !! Name and shame!

This is someone who is involved in all these Sikhi organisations lol Its a absolute joke someone who makes post calling others a witch is allowed to represent.

I am getting some information on her soon guys, I know someone whos connected with her Dad. We're preparing to expose very soon using the girls from Twitter who exposed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m glad the truth is and will come out. Being around her was toxic for my well-being and I can only imagine what those girls went through being publicly humiliated for views. This facade has gone on too long. She is a full blown narcissist.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What I find extraordinary about Erim is that she claims she worked at bars and saved hard to build her success. In her most recent post when buying her Channel bag she claimed her first bag was from Primark and was for £9 which she didn’t buy straight away as it was expensive. She positions herself as someone coming from a low socioeconomic background who has built her success in unfortunate circumstances of losing her mum at a young age. I was completely inspired.

However, on closer inspection of her dads background he went Harvard and claims to have worked in the City as a leading IT Professional for over 10 years, primarily focused on the Trading Floors of world leading merchant banks.

In this article she even say got her fashion intern in her teens through a client at her dads restaurant Eriki. She literally says “I got my internship through a client of Eriki. My contact recommended me, and all I really had to do in the interview was turn up as the job was already mine!”

Clearly Erim is not from a lower socioeconomic background and branding herself as such is not cool. It’s clear with the help of her business savvy father she done well and there is nothing wrong with that but making it out as if you come from this desperate background and worked at bars to make a success of yourself is distasteful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.