Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Don’t believe everything you read online’- I’m not believing your post then Erim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she thinks we are so obsessed with her when in reality she is so obsessed with us and what we say about her, she surrounds all her content around what we have to say about her :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
today I spilt ByErim oil out of the bottle and used the 50p aliexpress bottle to store my own oil (that actually works)

(it was a gift I'd never buy that tit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Caption screamingggg narcissist

Where’s @shadcat aka Erim @ to defend her caption. And yes in that pic might not be extensions but SOMETIMES she wears extensions! Just like her posts with fake oil reviews blatantly the gyal wearing extensions. Ps that pic is edited AF

she thinks we are so obsessed with her when in reality she is so obsessed with us and what we say about her, she surrounds all her content around what we have to say about her :LOL:
She’s gonna get herself cancelled matter of time 🥳

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t think she ever wears extensions, her hair never looks as good as extensions do 😂😂 it looks frazzled

Reactions: 1
she for sure wears extensions for the asian bridal shoots, extensions are the norm for those hairstyles. but i dont think she wears them in her own content, her hair is always super thin and always looks brittle. if her hair suddenly started looking thick and full, it would be obvious it's extensions

also funny that now that she doesn't have an assistant, she has no new content. she's been recycling old content for weeks. this girl relies on exploiting young girls for her success

Reactions: 6
ITS NOW 6PM.

Still nothing about gurpurab...

Surely someone who is such outspoken on sikhi does not forget such an important date?

Instead of posting something gurpurab related, shes made a post about finding love in 2022.

It seems to me it hasn't come to her mind that it is gurpurab... she made several story posts all today, not one on gurpurab

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
ITS NOW 6PM.

Still nothing about gurpurab...

Surely someone who is such outspoken on sikhi does not forget such an important date?

Instead of posting something gurpurab related, shes made a post about finding love in 2022.

It seems to me it hasn't come to her mind that it is gurpurab... she made several story posts all today, not one on gurpurab
Now that you've mentioned it, it'll be posted soon. She will read your comment and repost something

Reactions: 5
Why is everything about her so contrived and staged down to her fake ass facial expressions. These reels are just for incoming “you’re so pretty 😭” comments

Now that you've mentioned it, it'll be posted soon. She will read your comment and repost something
and it's always a repost from sikhexpo :LOL:

Why is everything about her so contrived and staged down to her fake ass facial expressions. These reels are just for incoming “you’re so pretty 😭” comments

shows just how much she really does nothing all day. she always complains about being so busy and not having time to eat or sleep properly because of work, meanwhile her "work" is making 100 tik toks, outrageous poses to make herself look more like a woman for instagram, and editing her pictures to make her look lightskin. it's one thing for influencers who put in a lot of creativity and effort into the content they create, but erim does the absolute bare minimum, her content is so mediocre and never creative at all, yet she still complains of being so busy all the time. no wonder she got fired multiple times, not only can she not keep personal relationships and everyone romantic and non-romantic dumps her in her life, but she also couldn't keep a job and was constantly getting professionally dumped too 💀 will she ever notice that she is the problem

Her name isn't Persian; ask anyone who speaks that language or who is of Persian heritage. I've asked a ton of my friends who are Persian and none of them - or their parents - had even heard of that name. Also it doesn't mean 'heaven' or 'paradise' in Persian either - the word 'ferdous' does.
Make it make sense! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Omfg so I decided to Google what her name actually means and I'm dying at this hahaha! It's obviously not the real meaning but it is SO fitting for how her hair usually looks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looool she posted it within an hour of my post, she completely forgot about it

• Haha
Hi👹 am I pretty? Please shower me with compliments. I thrive of attention which makes me feel better for selling 30p hair poison.
1EB85F65-15D8-4767-876A-D54B710CDCF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No way, guys, I recently deleted my account cause I felt bad about talking so much about someone that everyone else already had so much to say about. But I remade an account because she can’t get away with the things she does and I had to say something. This post shows her true colours, like I’m sorry how RUDE! I am Arab and the fact that she would DEMAND one of my people like that “I need an Arabic speaking woman” like ??? No if there is anyone who speaks Arabic that can help me out, no please, no thank you, just demanding “I need” like we’re pieces of meat or clothing and then the audacity to assume that any Arab would be using her hair oil of all things lol. And I’m sorry if your trying to hire someone for a job why are you doing it on Instagram and not linked in or indeed, like post a real job listing, and link it, like she literally just doesn’t want to pay whoever responds, she is so cheap, She didn’t even offer to send one for free to someone as incentive to help her. She thinks her made up star power is enough incentive. Careful erim your bitchiness is showing through. She probably wants someone to promote her oil in Arabic so that she can try and get in with the Dubai people and be legit instead of paying her own money to pretend she was invited somewhere 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Her name is definitely not Persian… it’s also really odd to me how she claimed she was part Afghan before? I don’t see her mentioning this anymore. Doesn’t matter either way but why is she so shady about her life.

Reactions: 3
Her name is definitely not Persian… it’s also really odd to me how she claimed she was part Afghan before? I don’t see her mentioning this anymore. Doesn’t matter either way but why is she so shady about her life.

it has been mentioned here before, probably the old thread about her dad being Sikh and mum being a Muslim of Afghan or Pakistani (confusion not confirmed)

Reactions: 1
Not Erim making a video on tips for making a cv as if she didn’t just copy these tips from another person and didn’t give any credit to her 😂 she’s making it out like these are her own tips

Also, I swear whenever she talks in her stories or reels, she cannot form sentences properly. ‘Tips and trips’, ‘do not conclude (instead of include)’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mein churail hu 👺
0AD26E96-A292-4A53-9D7C-52B5E244A667.jpeg

I read a few of you mention previously that she’s not as pretty/attractive as before. I agree, she looks demonic now and has to practically wear next to nothing; essentially forcing the ‘attractiveness’ or showing her sausage toes for likes from middle aged men. I truly believe she has lost her looks completely because of her narcissistic cruel ways and mistreatment of others. In other words, god has taken away all the noor from her face. Whatever you are on the inside reflects on the outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.