Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had an editor for her videos too?
You mean her underpaid assistants? That are literally everything in her business, from editor to photographor/videographer to social media manager to driver to friend to plus one to babysitter to everything basically! 😂

Is she changing her 'poor me' story again? How has she gone from not having any females in her life whilst growing up to having a "godmother" from the age of 18? Stick to one story erim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn't her godmother "teach her about periods or how to shop"? 😂

Also the bit where she says "people think they're mother and daughter which is so cute too" - hang on, doesnt she usually have a witch fit everytime someone mentions her mother or any mother related thing? Remember when she got invited to a movie premier and she cried about it on her stories saying brands need to do their research properly and now my mum is dead and shouldn't invite me to movies that are about mothers, it was so hard for me to watch the movie etc etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You mean her underpaid assistants? That are literally everything in her business, from editor to photographor/videographer to social media manager to driver to friend to plus one to babysitter to everything basically! 😂

Is she changing her 'poor me' story again? How has she gone from not having any females in her life whilst growing up to having a "godmother" from the age of 18? Stick to one story erim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn't her godmother "teach her about periods or how to shop"? 😂

Also the bit where she says "people think they're mother and daughter which is so cute too" - hang on, doesnt she usually have a witch fit everytime someone mentions her mother or any mother related thing? Remember when she got invited to a movie premier and she cried about it on her stories saying brands need to do their research properly and now my mum is dead and shouldn't invite me to movies that are about mothers, it was so hard for me to watch the movie etc etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t really know much about god mother’s but usually their chosen from the parents usually the mom to care for their minor children and at 18 she wasn’t even a minor she was an adult ….. idk am I reaching ? I don’t know much but how can you have a god mother at 18 from the little I know of them their usually appointed at birth

like legally a godmother is there to assist in the upbringing of a child, but if she was 18 when she got a godmother 1. Most likely not appointed by a parent, 2. 18 is not a child’s age

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

she started influencing close to her mid 20s, why did she have a fit eveyrtime she got mother's day PR when she had a godmother the whole time??? really seems like it was all for attention

I don’t really know much about god mother’s but usually their chosen from the parents usually the mom to care for their minor children and at 18 she wasn’t even a minor she was an adult ….. idk am I reaching ? I don’t know much but how can you have a god mother at 18 from the little I know of them their usually appointed at birth

like legally a godmother is there to assist in the upbringing of a child, but if she was 18 when she got a godmother 1. Most likely not appointed by a parent, 2. 18 is not a child’s age
yep, another hole in her story and doesn't add up. a god parent helps raise and provide for minors if their parent(s) pass away. how is it a godmother if she came into her life after 18?

i was wondering why she's getting her teeth redone since she had them done only a couple years ago, but in that picture they look like bugs bunny teeth so i get it now

Reactions: 3
she got botox on her forehead for sure, it was after there was discussion on these threads about her wrinkles because of those weird facial expressions she does. now her forehead doesn't move. dunno what else she's had done but she's in the process of getting her teeth redone

does anyone even watch her youtube videos anymore lol
Well that make sense, think she had lift near her eyes or cheekbones maybe.

Teeth is pretty normal cosmetic treatment. Tbh she don't need her teeth doing. Everyone get teeth done, I hope she not going to bang about having veneers etc. Or say she an expert on teeth cosmetic.

That candle story was bad! She has no clue about burning a candles. She had mushroom wick while explain how to prevent tunelling...why does she think she all of sudden an expert. That avocado story was the last straw. 😂😂

Her workday is a joke! Try doing real profession like being in medic profession or any other profession. Doesn't involve being an instagram influencer or don't give other hardworking instagram influencer a bad name by listing or very minimal task to do. Or be a full time parent.

• Haha
Don’t forget these. She’s done this face a million times but no one naturally makes this face, it’s obvious she purposely does it to look ‘cute’. It makes her look like an ugly rabbit instead
if she doesn't stop, her eye area is going to get super crepe-y. they already are forming premature wrinkles that you can see during her makeup videos. she's only 27, her eyes definitely should not be as crepe-y as they are already

also she has been working with ekam for years now but her body still looks relatively the same as her older pics, not great advertising for ekam honestly. which makes me think there is truth to sorbae's tweet about how erim cannot medically gain weight (in line with talking about how it is scammy that she tries to post so much fitness content). she seems to be trying hard to build curves with ekam but even that has made very minimal difference, if any at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
if she doesn't stop, her eye area is going to get super crepe-y. they already are forming premature wrinkles that you can see during her makeup videos. she's only 27, her eyes definitely should not be as crepe-y as they are already

also she has been working with ekam for years now but her body still looks relatively the same as her older pics, not great advertising for ekam honestly. which makes me think there is truth to sorbae's tweet about how erim cannot medically gain weight (in line with talking about how it is scammy that she tries to post so much fitness content). she seems to be trying hard to build curves with ekam but even that has made very minimal difference, if any at all
Lmao you guys know even Ekam can’t stand her (without divulging too much info Eric is creepy/pick me vibes/compliment me vibes)☕

Lmao you guys know even Ekam can’t stand her (without divulging too much info Eric is creepy/pick me vibes/compliment me vibes)☕
creepy??? i'm here for the tea ☕

Humble degree brag again 🙄

Also, I'm so tempted
she will just block lol

hi irum 👋 nice to see you lurking here on the daily again, but pls stop sending yourself asks for the pity party lmao

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Of course, ekam is using her to grow her own insta page.

She couldn't be able to grow curves no matter how much she trains coz she doesn't eat enough and when she eats she eats rubbish like choco.

Reactions: 5
Of course, ekam is using her to grow her own insta page.

She couldn't be able to grow curves no matter how much she trains coz she doesn't eat enough and when she eats she eats rubbish like choco.
Exactly, she barely eats and doesn’t know how to cook much aside from pasta… I don’t think anyone cares about her degree aside from her, it’s really not a flex in this day and age anyway.

Reactions: 7
LOLLLLL 8 mins ago I wrote this and she decides to change it around a little and post it as a rumor on her story 2 mins ago!!! She literally going through this thread again for content. Pretty much word for word tbh!!

Exactly, she barely eats and doesn’t know how to cook much aside from pasta… I don’t think anyone cares about her degree aside from her, it’s really not a flex in this day and age anyway.
Tbh unless its a medical degree, degrees are worth nothing nowadays esp business degrees! You don't even need a degree nowadays to get a highly successful job, there's others to get into those roles

Attachments

• Haha
she wrote all those asks to herself , all the same ones she posts on her story every few weeks talking about 'rumours about me'

she's the only instahoe i know that does stories like that because she's the only one addicted to reading threads like this that it consumes her tiny brain

also, dumb dumb degree for a dumb dumb girl

This girl is so bitter, it's actually sad. I used to post a lot on this thread but I can't even be bothered anymore because I just pity her.
Erim, if you're reading this, please go to therapy.

Why doesn’t she just address tattle directly instead of pretending she’s ‘addressing rumours’. Sis we all know you are reading on here and sending yourself the rumours. Also I haven’t heard anyone say she’s faked a first in her degree? I think she just said that to brag she got a first again. No one cares, it’s a tit degree anyway and she said herself it was useless

it makes me die of laughter that she constantly tries to convince people not to believe everything they read online (tattle) when the wiki has literal evidence and pictures- how can we not believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she wrote all those asks to herself , all the same ones she posts on her story every few weeks talking about 'rumours about me'
yep and she always stops answering the asks when people start to send her "rumours" that have legitimate proof proving them

mr irum why don't you address the rumours about you selling your sponsored and gifted products on depop for an income???

Why doesn’t she just address tattle directly instead of pretending she’s ‘addressing rumours’. Sis we all know you are reading on here and sending yourself the rumours. Also I haven’t heard anyone say she’s faked a first in her degree? I think she just said that to brag she got a first again. No one cares, it’s a tit degree anyway and she said herself it was useless
as far as i remember we just comment on how she's stuck in that uni student mentality and that's how she goes about life. the fake 1st degree wasn't a legitimate claim, it was said in passing because of how much she emphasises and prides herself on her uni life even tho she's a grown woman and most woman her age have moved past their uni life to better accomplishments in career, relationships, and life in general. most of which she has accomplished nothing in.

same with the extensions discussions, i believe most of us have said we wouldn't believe she wears extensions regularly because of how frail and thin and damaged her hair looks, but for asian shoots she def did and wouldn't be surprising if she did for SOME promotional content (obvi not the ones where she's sat shooting 100 vapid tik toks in a row)

i just love how she said there are more interesting things in the world than her... babe we know and so do the police that's why no one takes your crying about tattle print outs seriously 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.