Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her dad probably both love hanging out with each other because for some reason they get gassed if they’re mistaken for a couple 🤢🤢 both total narcs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she can say it and it can be backed up probably, by her business. She's a dumbass with no brain trying to make it by using her face and body. Everything she does is questionable
How much had she spent to make this million “she” claims?

let’s just say she made a million (🤣🤣🤣) we need to know how much of her dads money did she spend to make that million?

she is trying to distort the figures which make her look even more silly.Had she made a million she would never shout about it because it takes so much effort & hard work to get there - no one boasts about it. They go on to quietly make the next million. Quietly.

she is so delusional.

Reactions: 7
I’m just soo sick of influencers: byerim byneema byniki byBYE literally! 🥲 They add no value to the world. Did Chanel feel the need to plaster her face all over her brand no! Cos if it is a multi million £ business it stands on its own two feet. Most of them lack basic business acumen-basing a whole business model on yourself has no longevity. these narcs dressed as empathic people are THE most devious, calculated, clout chasers. They’ll be no more cos influencers are a fad. The New gen X are into impactful stuff like STEM and climate crisis. There. Erim. take my entrepreneurial advice for FREE since I’m such a sad bastard and so jealous of your work ethic 🤪 with all this free time on my hands 💵💵💵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow erim really is losing engagement. Her old pictures before this thread was started used to get 20-25k likes. Now she’s lucky if a picture even gets 15k likes. I wonder how long it will take for her to get fully exposed and for her insta to die

Wow erim really is losing engagement. Her old pictures before this thread was started used to get 20-25k likes. Now she’s lucky if a picture even gets 15k likes. I wonder how long it will take for her to get fully exposed and for her insta to die
at this point she's relying on the "haters" for engagement. her support in numbers are dwindling. she relies on sexualising herself for the engagement. anything for $$$ with her

Reactions: 7
Her hair is looking thin

Also, I’m surprised erim hasn’t done some crap two year byerim anniversary reel. I was expecting her to be talking about how she did it all by herself and her business is now 7 figures blah blah blah. I’m guessing this last year hasn’t been great with the low engagement and these threads so she has no good moments of Byerim to share 😂😂. This year has literally been the same as last year for her business. Only selling a brush and hair oil. No shampoo and conditioner to be seen. The only difference is she now has an app for some reason. Her business is growing quite slowly

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her hair is looking thin

Also, I’m surprised erim hasn’t done some crap two year byerim anniversary reel. I was expecting her to be talking about how she did it all by herself and her business is now 7 figures blah blah blah. I’m guessing this last year hasn’t been great with the low engagement and these threads so she has no good moments of Byerim to share 😂😂. This year has literally been the same as last year for her business. Only selling a brush and hair oil. No shampoo and conditioner to be seen. The only difference is she now has an app for some reason. Her business is growing quite slowly
Wait at the rate shes going, I was expecting her to drop an announcement on the 2nd year anniversary that its now an 8 figure business 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Erim you’re buying Hermes slippers and Chanel bags but can’t afford to pay for your Christmas “pArtY” and beg for freebies. Doesn’t add up does it sis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you compare Erim’s hair to people like Negin Marsalehi (founder of Gisou hair oil) or Lale Temori (user of Fable and Mane hair oil and shampoo), you realise Erim’s hair is extremely limp, flat and fine.

Granted Negin and Lale can most likely thank genetics for their beautiful hair, it’s concerning to see that Erim’s oil at best only provides length and shine (and even then that’s to some people not all). ByErim appears to do absolutely nothing in terms of thickness, volume and overall quality of hair. If it did, Erim should have hair like Negin and Lale by now as she’s been using ByErim for years. Erim may have long hair but her actual hair quality is clearly very poor which raises questions about the standard of her product.

I actually have a bottle of ByErim and some of my friends/family do as well and, aside from our hair growing a little bit faster than usual, it really hasn’t done much. A standard £4 bottle of coconut oil/black seed oil etc would have had the same effect.

This is just an observation about ByErim, I’m not really invested in what people think about her as a person.

B00F8622-82DF-4D0E-B335-F1922EEE06E6.jpeg

04C3DD84-27D3-421E-AAE3-4BDFEA309A5E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg i love Lale!!! she is my hair inspo!!!!

Today I came across daniawiththegoodhair on reels. she has the same length as erim's hair (maybe slightly longer?) but you can see how much thicker, lively and healthier her hair is whether it's wet, straight, natural or curled! she is an avid user of fable and mane.... honestly guys i think fable and mane must be the sauce because so many influencers whose hair i absolutely love use it and swear by it! seerat, lale, dania etc! i think i need to try it soon.

negin has gorgeous hair and i have tried gisou, i love it but it is more of a styling oil, not really a treatment oil. negin's hair i think is mostly because of her styling that it looks amazing, you never see it unstyled or natural really. but her career is more than just her hair oil unlike erim's.

also that hairstylist she went to in dubai is very known for doing the mirza sisters' extensions for years. i would not be surprised if erim comes back with tape-ins and suddenly her hair is thicker.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.