Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the absolute displeasure of working with this nasty piece of work a couple of years ago. I am not naturally a person would would post on a website like this but I’m actually glad she has people talking about what she is like! The FIRST thing she asked me was “how many followers do you have?” Not my name not anything. I was instantly shocked at how she would pick random girls out to me and criticise their facial features and body type. She made numerous comments trying to put me down and I was completely disheartened all day as I was already out of my comfort zone! I was so shocked when I saw her on telly and I genuinely don’t think a girl so nasty deserves what she has! A complete bully.
It can’t be a coincidence that everyone who has met her or worked with her says the same thing about her

Reactions: 6
No. You got to meet some people from Instagram Erim, they’re not “your followers”. So predictable embellishing she has richlist invites as soon as we say she went dubai just to take reels in cheap outfits 🥱

Did erim go Dubai to shoot feet content? I swear that's all I've been seeing on her stories 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
she's trying to attract more rich men in dubai to link with while she's there

I had the absolute displeasure of working with this nasty piece of work a couple of years ago. I am not naturally a person would would post on a website like this but I’m actually glad she has people talking about what she is like! The FIRST thing she asked me was “how many followers do you have?” Not my name not anything. I was instantly shocked at how she would pick random girls out to me and criticise their facial features and body type. She made numerous comments trying to put me down and I was completely disheartened all day as I was already out of my comfort zone! I was so shocked when I saw her on telly and I genuinely don’t think a girl so nasty deserves what she has! A complete bully.
yep this is what i mean as what she is known as in the industry. she is known for being a bully, a diva, and crying at shoots over her own scandals and victimising herself. she really thinks she is royalty especially at shoots and wants everyone to wait on her hand and foot, thinking she is above all of the crew, but really she is just there to fill in as a mannequin. working with her is extremely unpleasant and it is known across the wedding fashion industry in london. probably why most of her gigs are now in bham and mcr now because so little brands, mua and hair stylists are willing to work with her in london

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so cringe how she buys a chanel bag to wear with a missguided dress... like miss 7 figures please buy some decent quality clothing instead of cheap stuff you're given for free

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so cringe how she buys a chanel bag to wear with a missguided dress... like miss 7 figures please buy some decent quality clothing instead of cheap stuff you're given for free
I think the bags are fake now tbh

Reactions: 3
No. You got to meet some people from Instagram Erim, they’re not “your followers”. So predictable embellishing she has richlist invites as soon as we say she went dubai just to take reels in cheap outfits 🥱
why do her boobs always look so low on her chest? like she has small boobs so idk why they would be so saggy but they look so low on her always

She doesn't wear a bra most the time
even when she wears a sports bra it's so low on her chest

i wonder why anarosascafe didn't repost erim's tag or richlist didn't mention anything about her or interact with her posts about them... 🤭 "invite" smells fake to me and i wouldn't be surprised if daddy (real or sugar) bought the tix for self-appointed celebrity erim

also what was the point at all about the sephora story? she really can't handle being treated anything less than a princess what an embarrassment

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This rich list guy Bally, he invites real insta hoes along. The big names. Each year he gets the most stunning classic hoes to attend this event. He has to.

he doesn’t identify with his Sikh side much (yes he wears a turban ) but look at his crowd & his wife is non Sikh,

why did she bring in the Sikh connection? It makes me cringe.

I have a feeling he might know her father, no other reason he would invite a little girl or she begged someone. It’s just not her scene.

i find it disturbing that so many girls travel to Dubai alone to find rich men. Isn’t it dangerous? Also, the competition is high. What are they hoping to achieve?

This rich list guy Bally, he invites real insta hoes along. The big names. Each year he gets the most stunning classic hoes to attend this event. He has to.
i'm not sure about that because if big celebrities are paying for their tickets then why would he send free invites to nobodys with only 200k following with no influence on the kind of people who would purchase tix to these events in the future? i don't think she was invited at all. she has so many times in the past paid her way to things and pretended that she was invited as an influencer on her instagram

why did she bring in the Sikh connection? It makes me cringe.
i don't know why she said that at all, they do not claim to be a sikh business

i find it disturbing that so many girls travel to Dubai alone to find rich men. Isn’t it dangerous? Also, the competition is high. What are they hoping to achieve?
these dubai guys offer 25k+ for a trip out to them. she has said in the past that she does get those dms frequently (and of course with her feet content). i wouldnt be surprised at all if shes ever taken it up

These guys make their terms known & they are not good. They also have their pic of anyone so will choose well.

I think Bally must have to ensure some “stunning hoes” are available for the arab clientele.
I agree - she paid for her ticket & shouted him put to make a Sikh connection.

he must be cringing too.

She clearly isn't into racing so she's obviously only said yes to the invite for the free trip out to Dubai. Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't she say something about only working with brands she resonates with/relates to or something like that

She clearly isn't into racing so she's obviously only said yes to the invite for the free trip out to Dubai. Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't she say something about only working with brands she resonates with/relates to or something like that
i really dont think she was invited as and influencer. everyone who was invited stayed in a hotel in abu dhabi for the race, but she stayed in dubai with her dad. they definitely bought standing room tickets.

he must be cringing too.
his wife anarosa is cringing too from being tagged so much 🤭

I've just found this thread and wanted to share my experience with her. I met Erim and her dad years ago at a networking event for Sikh professionals (this must be coming up to 8 or 9 years ago) before she was 'insta-famous' and brought out her oil product. She was extremely rude - so rude that I still remember it to this day. She made a really big deal out of being a girl who was raised by her father without a mum or sisters and at first I sympathised, because I was brought up in a similar way after my mum passed away in my childhood. When I was introduced to her, she looked me up and down (I wasn't the confident back then, I must admit, and I was already feeling so out of my depth), gave me a dirty look, rolled her eyes and said "oh hi" in a flat, bored tone of voice and walked away. I was quite shocked - there's a level of basic courtesy and etiquette at a networking event; even if you speak to someone who's a bit dull. The whole evening she was constantly asking her friend to take photos of her, ignoring lots of the other women, flirting and chatting up lots of the men and asking them if they wanted to go to a club after the event. I later found out that she told a mutual friend that I was 'fat and boring.' It's never nice hearing anyone say stuff like that about you and it stayed with me for a while because I was so unconfident in my younger years. That's why when I saw her IG, all the BS she posts about 'sisterhood' and supporting women etc. it made me so angry because I don't think she's ever cared about that sort of thing - and I always like to think that people change with time but from what I've read here, it doesn't look that way. I'm glad there is a thread here about her and I hope more people see her for what she really is

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
also what was the point at all about the sephora story? she really can't handle being treated anything less than a princess what an embarrassment
They probably told erim she’s not as light as she thinks she is and she got mad

I've just found this thread and wanted to share my experience with her. I met Erim and her dad years ago at a networking event for Sikh professionals (this must be coming up to 8 or 9 years ago) before she was 'insta-famous' and brought out her oil product. She was extremely rude - so rude that I still remember it to this day. She made a really big deal out of being a girl who was raised by her father without a mum or sisters and at first I sympathised, because I was brought up in a similar way after my mum passed away in my childhood. When I was introduced to her, she looked me up and down (I wasn't the confident back then, I must admit, and I was already feeling so out of my depth), gave me a dirty look, rolled her eyes and said "oh hi" in a flat, bored tone of voice and walked away. I was quite shocked - there's a level of basic courtesy and etiquette at a networking event; even if you speak to someone who's a bit dull. The whole evening she was constantly asking her friend to take photos of her, ignoring lots of the other women, flirting and chatting up lots of the men and asking them if they wanted to go to a club after the event. I later found out that she told a mutual friend that I was 'fat and boring.' It's never nice hearing anyone say stuff like that about you and it stayed with me for a while because I was so unconfident in my younger years. That's why when I saw her IG, all the BS she posts about 'sisterhood' and supporting women etc. it made me so angry because I don't think she's ever cared about that sort of thing - and I always like to think that people change with time but from what I've read here, it doesn't look that way. I'm glad there is a thread here about her and I hope more people see her for what she really is
Since I’m guessing she didn’t make you sign a NDA, please expose her on Instagram or Twitter! I’m sorry this happened to you, she really thinks she is better than everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably told erim she’s not as light as she thinks she is and she got mad

Since I’m guessing she didn’t make you sign a NDA, please expose her on Instagram or Twitter! I’m sorry this happened to you, she really thinks she is better than everyone
Oh goodness no I never worked for her and didn't sign an NDA or anything like that. She and her father turned up to that networking event, and I got introduced to her because my friend thought we would have things in common (bless her lol; we were all young). Believe me, it's something I am so tempted to do; I cannot stand women who talk about 'sisterhood' and 'women for women' but then behave that way. I've never exposed someone either, so I feel a bit nervous to (especially after I saw the vicious way these other 'influencers' called Sonia and Faeza doxxed two girls who exposed them). I've told all my friends and their sisters what she said to me, and to not buy her products (I think a healthy diet does more for healthy-looking hair than an overly hyped bottle of scant oil tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh goodness no I never worked for her and didn't sign an NDA or anything like that. She and her father turned up to that networking event, and I got introduced to her because my friend thought we would have things in common (bless her lol; we were all young). Believe me, it's something I am so tempted to do; I cannot stand women who talk about 'sisterhood' and 'women for women' but then behave that way. I've never exposed someone either, so I feel a bit nervous to (especially after I saw the vicious way these other 'influencers' called Sonia and Faeza doxxed two girls who exposed them). I've told all my friends and their sisters what she said to me, and to not buy her products (I think a healthy diet does more for healthy-looking hair than an overly hyped bottle of scant oil tbh)
Well, erim can’t do anything about people who expose her. She just threatens that her ‘legal team’ are handing her trolls yet nothing has happened with this thread and she wasn’t even able to take tweets down from her ex- employee that exposed her too

• Heart
Well, erim can’t do anything about people who expose her. She just threatens that her ‘legal team’ are handing her trolls yet nothing has happened with this thread and she wasn’t even able to take tweets down from her ex- employee that exposed her too
This is very true; such threats tend to be all bark and no bite. I'm going to sleep on it and then figure out a way how I can do this. Thank you for being so kind and replying to me x

• Heart
This is very true; such threats tend to be all bark and no bite. I'm going to sleep on it and then figure out a way how I can do this. Thank you for being so kind and replying to me x
If you do choose to expose her we are all here to support you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.