Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she decides to share a pic of the team but still won't tag them lol
lol so ishi her PA she used to always post about being her "friend" is 100% gone, erim cannot keep employees to save her life. soon she'll be out of 19-21 year old's to terrorise and no one will want to work for her at all

also everyone showed up to the WORK DINNER in business casual and she showed up in a strappy, split up to her thigh dress as per usual. MoDeSt erim wears that to work functions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol so ishi her PA she used to always post about being her "friend" is 100% gone, erim cannot keep employees to save her life. soon she'll be out of 19-21 year old's to terrorise and no one will want to work for her at all

also everyone showed up to the WORK DINNER in business casual and she showed up in a strappy, split up to her thigh dress as per usual. MoDeSt erim wears that to work functions
She really went and said she GAVE christmas presents when they were all gifted! I'd be embarrassed to work for her. The way she's screaming 'dad,dad,dad,dad' like a spoilt brat in the background , I don't know how anyone puts up with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry it was on BBC but here is the link:

I just find this really hard to believe - especially that she made £1m in profit not sales :/
Money laundering 💯 a single product especially low value oil does not push £1m in profit in 1.5 years of launching. I don’t put anything past this scammer. Erim is all about short cuts and embellishment.

Reactions: 9
She really heard "sex sells" and tried to get sensual with her sponsored posts for her oil? What's with the rubbing of the hips? And who even actually oils their hair like that??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is such a liar 😂😂😭 there is NO WAY she made a million pounds from her hair oil. Someone work out the maths because it isn’t adding up

• Haha
She is such a liar 😂😂😭 there is NO WAY she made a million pounds from her hair oil. Someone work out the maths because it isn’t adding up
She also does not live the life of a millionaire facts are facts…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably has made a million from her oil. She's nowhere near a millionaire but in revenue she has probably made over a million.

I was looking at the people at the Christmas party - I think she probably pays a few of them correctly (she HAS to) there are grown people at that table .. It's not just the 20 year old children. But these are probably the people that make her the money

Reactions: 2
She probably has made a million from her oil. She's nowhere near a millionaire but in revenue she has probably made over a million.

I was looking at the people at the Christmas party - I think she probably pays a few of them correctly (she HAS to) there are grown people at that table .. It's not just the 20 year old children. But these are probably the people that make her the money
So that means she has sold 25,000 bottles which I highly doubt. Even if it is in renevue, why is she wording it as if she made million pound profit and that she’s a millionaire?

Also, is she not embarrassed with how off her foundation looks in her pictures? And why does she look like an actual bobble head in the second picture 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So that means she has sold 25,000 bottles which I highly doubt. Even if it is in renevue, why is she wording it as if she made million pound profit and that she’s a millionaire?
Because she can say it and it can be backed up probably, by her business. She's a dumbass with no brain trying to make it by using her face and body. Everything she does is questionable

i think it's her assistants and social media people that she underpays. she preys on young girls who are in uni and are fascinated by the instagram influencer title and underpays them to slave for her. you're right the older freelancers she cannot get away with underpaying. people like indysagoo and others who are more established in the industry in london would never accept the underpaying but for the younger girls she takes advantage of their naivety. and that's why they always leave after a few months. along with some very unfortunate psychological trauma

someone even came out on twitter and said she dm'ed them asking them to make graphics for her for free and she will shout them out on instagram in return. they declined and responded with their rates and she went off on them saying they are lucky to be considered for work for her. she is such a cheapo. i will try to find the tweets but there were a ton of tweets coming out like this around the time when sorbae started with her truth on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Also, is she not embarrassed with how off her foundation looks in her pictures? And why does she look like an actual bobble head in the second picture 😂

She looks a bit like Bambi Bains in that first pic

Someone commented on her Christmas party video so I checked out their profile and her tagged photos. She's been posted on ByErim's page as if she's an authentic genuine consumer....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
i think it's her assistants and social media people that she underpays. she preys on young girls who are in uni and are fascinated by the instagram influencer title and underpays them to slave for her. you're right the older freelancers she cannot get away with underpaying. people like indysagoo and others who are more established in the industry in london would never accept the underpaying but for the younger girls she takes advantage of their naivety. and that's why they always leave after a few months. along with some very unfortunate psychological trauma

someone even came out on twitter and said she dm'ed them asking them to make graphics for her for free and she will shout them out on instagram in return. they declined and responded with their rates and she went off on them saying they are lucky to be considered for work for her. she is such a cheapo. i will try to find the tweets but there were a ton of tweets coming out like this around the time when sorbae started with her truth on twitter
I seriously do not think there is an influencer who is more fake than her. I wish there was a way for the people who worked with her and signed NDAs to expose the real her. I wonder why she behaves like that with other people. Why does she see herself as superior?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I seriously do not think there is an influencer who is more fake than her. I wish there was a way for the people who worked with her and signed NDAs to expose the real her. I wonder why she behaves like that with other people. Why does she see herself as superior?

They can speak about it if they were treated badly or if they feel like they were bullied

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please let’s hope they can all expose her publicly, she doesn’t deserve her platform!

Reactions: 2
She said in her Q&A that she regularly trims her hair but I thought that she’d make a point of saying that she doesn’t cut her hair? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong on that

Also can’t remember who said this in the last thread but “Sikh of the Week” still absolutely kills me 😂😂

• Haha
Idk if you guys remember erims cousin exposed that erims parents weren’t married on guru gossiper and on here (I think) this just confirms it tbh”when I started living with my dad” meaning she wasn’t always living with him….and I think it was mentioned no one knew about her parents relationship …

Attachments

Reactions: 1
miss bsc. Hons psych. suddenly rants on about her love for psychology after we fully diagnosed her narcassistic pathological dIsorder on tattle 🤪 I swear tattle dictates her whole existence. Well say jump she’ll say how high! 😂 she’s a dumb narc cos she’s exposing exactly what she does google everything we say to manipulate better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.