Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if you guys remember erims cousin exposed that erims parents weren’t married on guru gossiper and on here (I think) this just confirms it tbh”when I started living with my dad” meaning she wasn’t always living with him….and I think it was mentioned no one knew about her parents relationship …
This makes a lot of sense, maybe when she was living with her mum or whoever it was she was involved in Islam and now she’s been living with her dad and his family she’s eventually become more involved in sikhi and she’s confused by a lot of the stuff

Reactions: 3
she deleted the trolling answer lmao. good thing because the entire thing was hypocrisy. she sits on her stories laughing and poking fun at other influencers she is jealous of having been verified before her. she is constantly making fun of and putting down girls all over her socials with her superiority complex

also she 100% is the one to send herself the relationship q's lmao. the self aware answer is such a blatant lie 😂💀if you were self aware then you wouldn't victimise yourself in every single situation and go crying about it to everyone erim.

the financial background answer is just jokes. she is always avoiding answering the fact that her dad is well off and very much helped her financially and still does. the man pays for her car but she's still ✨girlbossing ✨

her hair looks so incredibly thin even with all of it pulled to one side to be brushed. and then when she puts it up in that half up... what even is that lmao. pony tail lookin like the grinch's hair

i don't think she's wearing extensions at all. her hair looks way too thin for it unless she wears them for length and not thickness but i doubt it. her hair is so thin, frail and dead she really just needs a good healthy chop to her shoulders.

Attachments

• 73.1 KB
  • 64.1 KB
  • 73.7 KB
  • 33 KB
  • 38.6 KB
  • 43.1 KB
  • 48.8 KB
  • 186.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 6
    99% support? I don’t think so darling. Say that to the 459k views on your tattle (double your following) watching you everyday being fully exposed for the entitled, clout chasing, women hating, lying, bully scammer that you are Erim.you have no skills to offer the world, talentless, copycat and fraud. I’d be embarrassed to be you.

Edit: And even though you asked yourself this question 🥱 yes one thing is true: I have been hurt by a pathological abusive narc exactly like you and I wish for as many of you demons to be cancelled and your platforms removed 🎤 !

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 4
    99% support? I don’t think so darling. Say that to the 459k views on your tattle (double your following) watching you everyday being fully exposed for the entitled, clout chasing, women hating, lying, bully scammer that you are Erim.you have no skills to offer the world, talentless, copycat and fraud. I’d be embarrassed to be you.

Edit: And even though you asked yourself this question 🥱 yes one thing is true: I have been hurt by a pathological abusive narc exactly like you and I wish for as many of you demons to be cancelled and your platforms removed 🎤 !
    I am dying at her response 😂😂. Isn’t she embarrassed that she is being exposed, it doesn’t matter if we ‘spend our time’ exposing you. the fact she deleted the post though 😂😂

• Haha
    I am dying at her response 😂😂 and the fact she deleted the post
    And we’re not “trolls” she chooses to read on here every waking minute… and we’re certainly not bored! I’ve made it my agenda to get her cancelled 😩🤣

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 7
    And we’re not “trolls” she chooses to read on here everyday waking minute… and we’re certainly not bored! I’ve made it my agenda to get her cancelled 😩🤣
    Exactly. I can just use her logic and say it’s sad she searches herself up on here and spends time reading what we all have to say 😂. She’s just scared we are exposing the true her

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    Is she really complaining that people gave her advice when she asked for help? I'm sorry but like you said, you're sat on a plane!!! Is the pilot meant to do an emergency stop for your eczema flare up hun

• Haha
    Is she really complaining that people gave her advice when she asked for help? I'm sorry but like you said, you're sat on a plane!!! Is the pilot meant to do an emergency stop for your eczema flare up hun
    guy's she's self aware!!!!!!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Exactly. I can just use her logic and say it’s sad she searches herself up on here and spends time reading what we all have to say 😂. She’s just scared we are exposing the true her
    Looool init erim humble yourself. Your audience had the ability to make or break you

Reactions: 2
    flying first class and a suite in dubai... erim you're really not giving the people defending you against sugar baby rumours any chance are you ☕

• Haha
    Erim’s VCA bracelet is fake
    She got a real one to record unboxing and probably sent it back. She wears the fake one now. First picture is the fake she wears, second is an actual VCA bracelet. As you can see the 4 corners which come inwards are more pointy on the real one, whereas on the fake erim is wearing (if you zoom in) they’re round. The one she wears now also looks different to the one she unboxed

Attachments

• Wow
    • Haha
    She got a real one to record unboxing and probably sent it back. She wears the fake one now. One picture is the fake she wears, other is an actual VCA bracelet. As you can see the 4 corners which come inwards are more pointy on the real one, whereas on the fake erim is wearing (if you zoom in) they’re round. The one she wears now also looks different to the one she unboxed
    The pictures uploaded in the wrong order but ygm

Reactions: 1
    She got a real one to record unboxing and probably sent it back. She wears the fake one now. First picture is the fake she wears, second is an actual VCA bracelet. As you can see the 4 corners which come inwards are more pointy on the real one, whereas on the fake erim is wearing (if you zoom in) they’re round. The one she wears now also looks different to the one she unboxed
    Just wow 🤣 I had an inkling she does this with all the designer bags she posts on story when she’s window shopping, just to return them after the post!

Strong Casper vibes from her latest reel

Omg 😂😂😂😂 what a besti for her

Attachments

• Haha
    sis' 'fav building in the entire world' was literally built on the blood of SA migrant workers
    miss 'they're jealous of all my hard work' is so despicable, she doesn't even know how dumb she is

who did she go to dubai with?

Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    sis' 'fav building in the entire world' was literally built on the blood of SA migrant workers
    miss 'they're jealous of all my hard work' is so despicable, she doesn't even know how dumb she is

who did she go to dubai with?
    She's probably with her dad

Wow, if this is true then why does she try make it seem like she’s making big money with her 7 figure business if she can’t afford designer

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.