Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to a restaurant and have them cut and serve your birthday cake to all your guests for free? That’s not what servers do at a restaurant, they literally drop your food off and that’s it not stand there and spoon feed you, Erims so entitled and dumb she really pisses me off liek if you don’t want to pay the extra to cut and serve, DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

I guess she’s mad she has to spend £5 on each person and that’s less than she pays her employees per hr so she’s taking a big loss here

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why would you go to a restaurant and have them cut and serve your birthday cake to all your guests for free? That’s not what servers do at a restaurant, they literally drop your food off and that’s it not stand there and spoon feed you, Erims so entitled and dumb she really pisses me off liek if you don’t want to pay the extra to cut and serve, DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

I guess she’s mad she has to spend £5 on each person and that’s less than she pays her employees per hr so she’s taking a big loss here
So tacky and classless - I mean surely that wouldn’t equate to much when she supposedly buys Van Cleef & Chanel? Oh wait, or is she just stunting with money she doesn’t actually have 🤣 also it’s just very telling knowing she worked in her own restaurant and would know what servers go through. Oh wait (again), there were reviews on that restaurant saying she was rude, on her phone and stuck up. No regard for others whatsoever. Cut your own damn cake and shut up.

As an ex waitress, please don’t do this. We are used to stacking plates and cutlery in our own way that is quicker. Doing this just slows the process down. Also, having all the cutlery in one plate usually leads to one falling. Just never listen to Erim 😂
right, I used to do this but I stopped when I noticed the waiters/waitresses would always remove the Cutlery and use their own techniques, so I usually just leave it and let them handle it! Why does erim give these dumb little advices no one asked for… she doesnt even know wth she’s talking about she literally posts dumb tit just so she has a story up! I’m surprised she hasn’t shown people how to change/replace a toilet roll

right, I used to do this but I stopped when I noticed the waiters/waitresses would always remove the Cutlery and use their own techniques, so I usually just leave it and let them handle it! Why does erim give these dumb little advices no one asked for… she doesnt even know wth she’s talking about she literally posts dumb tit just so she has a story up! I’m surprised she hasn’t shown people how to change/replace a toilet roll
She literally says anything just to seem like she’s ‘doing it for the ones who grew up without a mum’

Reactions: 5
they can’t even get the customer name right! 🤣😂 they mixed it up with the below review. View attachment 1009837
plus additional negative reviews
View attachment 1009841View attachment 1009842View attachment 1009843
also trust pilot are reviewing byerim as they are using the full names to address back to the reviews which they are not suppose to do. Trust pilot accounts can have any name you choose, but erim and co are using personal names to disclose back which they aren’t meant to do.

Also, not only are they disclosing full names, one of the reviews said they never received the product so Erim team posted the delivery info disclosing the location. So not only someone’s full name has been published, so had their Borough they live in. How thick are Erims team to disclose this personal info on a public platform.

additionally, for all the 5 star reviews they choose not to publish full names. So I suspect this is a way they want to get those that are genuine negative reviews to remove them as their personal information is being used against them it seems.

what a corrupt company 💀 I’ve taken all
Screenshots and escalated it further to trust pilot with further evidence.
More people need to report her to the ASA. Anyone who has used this disgusting product can also look into the Consumer Rights Act (I'd heavily recommend this @kingkhan). Well done for taking it further with Trust Pilot; I hope they do something and especially re the personal data breach bobblehead and her 'team' have done. That itself is very serious; any reviewer whose information has been posted online without their consent can easily take legal action privately or with Trust Pilot. This nefarious behaviour of hers has been going on for far too long. Even if we look past the very thick veil of tit branding and Irum trying to hype it up, at its very core this is a dangerous, untested product that should not be on the market for sale. It's a disgrace!

Also: anyone got any titles for thread #7? Looks like we're potentially heading for another thread

LMAO couldn't even be bothered to have the words "Happy Birthday" written out in full! What a shambles

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Like the AUDACITY to blast the restaurant when the flippin venue is gifted for miss 7 figures 🤢 she’s going straight to hell in her next life

Look at her hair line … she’s literally bald … thanks to byerim
Eric has sagging weird cheeks that make her look 45 and a deformed mans chest, defo karma for all the women she’s bullied & belittled over the years. Scruffy illiterate masculine chav. She’s such a man lmao looks it too

Reactions: 3
She genuinely looks quite pretty in those last two photos, something is different about her now
I thought the same. Erim looks different in her facial appearances.

Has anyone notice it..
Has she had something done?

Reactions: 6

Has anyone notice it..
Everyone has noticed. She genuinely doesn’t look pretty anymore. I’m not sure why either. Maybe the ugliness inside her is reflecting on her face

ever since harneet & Kavita left this girl, she’s been a mess
Wears foundation that's too light for her natural skin and undertone (which are lovely!), frazzled hair from constantly using heat styling tools and using a dodgy hair oil, messed up her hair line, weird fillers - and that's just what we know!

Imagine this being your workday? In comparison mine is: speak to tax advisor, file return, draft/ Practice full pitch on a merger, be ready to negotiate with rich old white men, drop off mother medicines, pick up kid from day care, speak to broker, she’s so delusional sharing that list as though her workday can compare to any of our stress levels

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Imagine this being your workday? In comparison mine is: speak to tax advisor, file return, draft/ Practice full pitch on a merger, be ready to negotiate with rich old white men, drop off mother medicines, pick up kid from day care, speak to broker, she’s so delusional sharing that list as though her workday can compare to any of our stress levels
As an accountant I’m literally laughing my a** off 😂 I’m not saying the influencer life is easy because its not it’s definitely difficult and can be draining but Erim is not even doing close to half of what other successful influencers do, so yea her workday is laughable

I thought she had an editor for her videos too?

Reactions: 4

Has anyone notice it..
she got botox on her forehead for sure, it was after there was discussion on these threads about her wrinkles because of those weird facial expressions she does. now her forehead doesn't move. dunno what else she's had done but she's in the process of getting her teeth redone

does anyone even watch her youtube videos anymore lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.