Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon65

Sis had to ask a "friend" to store 5 boxes in their living room because her dad wouldn't let her keep it in his penthouse apartment with all that empty space. She keeps saying how her dad wouldn't work alongside her until she could prove it like it's something to brag about an unsupportive parent.....listen sis we all know he's been financing it from the start so stop with the bs

Reactions: 8

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
It’s really stupid of her to say byerim cured her alopecia when she knows that people are complaining her oil causes hair loss in the reviews. Imagine someone who does actually alopecia tries her oil and it makes them lose even more hair? She wouldn’t take responsibility for that and would just block them

kkg863

Why does she always try to make “relatable” content and then say that she can’t relate to it herself?
I just can’t see how anyone could support someone like this

Also, this is one of those things that if you CAN relate to it, it’s potentially funny; but if you can’t relate to it because you don’t have family in india; then you’re just being bitchy/judgey, and I might even go so far as it is almost cultural appropriation to a degree.
I just don’t see how someone who doesn’t relate to this (I.e doesn’t have family/drama in india) could find this funny? Like what part of it is funny to you?
The only part that is potentially funny is the “relatableness” but if you can’t relate then how is it funny

Attachments

• Angry

opeoples

I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀
it's so obvious she sent herself that

snmp

VIP Member
a few others have messages erim’s enablers like huda beauty, Pandora, etc and provided the screenshots on Twitter from her ex employees and this thread to get her cancelled.

tattle420

VIP Member
compare her to another influencer, @simran, who posted that so many brands only approach her during the diwali season just for tokenism's sake & she always says no to them.

erim is disingenuous af but tries to act like she's doing all sikhs a favour by promoting sikhism or whatever the fuck. just say you want the $$ and go pls, dont bring down the name of our people for your selfish purposes.

gossipergirl22

She shares her stories as if majority of her following are women, like girl needs a reality check majority of your following are thirsty men, they don’t care about your deodorant issues but I guess you did give them a little sneak peak of your underarms which no one wants to see :/ like girl just make an onlyfans

• Haha

opeoples

hehe can't wait for her current assistant to quit and make a post exposing erim's trashy behaviour all over again 😂

• Haha

anon903321

Such a typical narcissist - pushing the blame off herself onto the people who expose the truth. It’s never her fault and she never takes accountability. Every time she gets exposed, it’s a sob story. Grow up.

snmp

VIP Member
Erim forever pushing this 7-figure business bs. Delusional.
BURRRRRN 😂😂😂😂😂

time to trace those source of funds i think 🤔

Erim can block and delete these comments all she wants but we will make sure to screenshot on tattle so it can be used later as evidence of her lies

Last edited:

xx3221

VIP Member
I don't even feel bad when ppl mention her mum anymore. She's so desperate to capitalise off of anything. The way she uses her mothers death sickens me

nikita14

promoting the page 😏 erims jokes on her tiktoks are SO dead though, does she actually have a personality?

Loooooll “you wish you could have a girl like her is so redundant” because she’s so dull and her looks are very boring now

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why is she saying we have control of what we see on social media and not to choose to go on things that make you upset when she willingly comes on here, gets upset, then complains about ‘trolls’

• Haha