Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed her hair oils are always out of stock. Doubt she's selling a lot at that price.

Just out of interest has anyone used her hair oil? I accidently came across Erim when I was searching for hair oils. I'm so glad I came across this thread and I'll stick to coconut/ Argan oil from the supermarket which seems to be working!

Reactions: 3
I've noticed her hair oils are always out of stock. Doubt she's selling a lot at that price.

Just out of interest has anyone used her hair oil? I accidently came across Erim when I was searching for hair oils. I'm so glad I came across this thread and I'll stick to coconut/ Argan oil from the supermarket which seems to be working!
Read these threads!! She has been fully exposed, clumps of hair fall out, bad reviews deleted by erim on trust pilot, so customers started sharing their reviews on here, no refunds, lip service, poor customer service, fake reviews, not to mention the £40 price tag for an oil mix we have all made at home since day dot.

Reactions: 2
I personally would never spend £40 on an hair oil when you can do your research and make your own

it's crazy how much she tries to lighten her content to make it look like she is light-medium complexion (even says she is shade 6 in ct airbrush foundation) but in unedited content her skintone shows she is a lot more like medium-deep complexion. first 3 images are what she edits her skin to look like and last 3 are from the byerim stories showing her real deeper complexion

Attachments

Reactions: 1
it's crazy how much she tries to lighten her content to make it look like she is light-medium complexion (even says she is shade 6 in ct airbrush foundation) but in unedited content her skintone shows she is a lot more like medium-deep complexion. first 3 images are what she edits her skin to look like and last 3 are from the byerim stories showing her real deeper complexion
This is what confused me so much cause she would say her foundations shades and I’m like that’s my shade but her skin tone is very much medium deep and I’m light / medium. (Not being rude just stating)

Reactions: 1
Came across this on tiktok 😂😂😂 everyone calling her out for her lies in comments 👀 5 years years of martial arts yeah, why you holding the handle then? what bbc doc? Show us more MMA then? Pathological liar
attending karate classes when you were 5 doesn't count as martial arts experience sweetie :rolleyes: can't even straighten her back leg + is holding on to the door handle and wants to chat tit about martial arts experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what confused me so much cause she would say her foundations shades and I’m like that’s my shade but her skin tone is very much medium deep and I’m light / medium. (Not being rude just stating)
yeah i agree, it's not rude, it is just awkward to see someone in the public eye try to claim they are a lighter skintone than they really are, especially in the west in 2021.

for reference this is another punjabi beauty blogger i follow who i like to get foundation and concealer recommendations from because we are similar in skin tone, she is wearing shade 6 in the ct foundation in these pics. it's just awkward and feels like second hand embarrassment when erim tries to claim to be and edits herself into a lighter complexion than she naturally is, i don't know what kind of message she thinks she is sending to her "sisterhood"

Attachments

She is honestly so boring with her broken record BS. I bet no one actually sends her these dms. If it’s ‘so annoying’ why are you posting it? SIS. Why you boasting about how much work you’ve done and you’re tired. It’s called a reality check. I honestly don’t see Jeff Bezos complaining. If she spent half as much time doing things silently, as she does in complaining.. she may just get to where she wants to be. But SIS needs the constant validation and attention. Bore off

Attachments

She is honestly so boring with her broken record BS. I bet no one actually sends her these dms. If it’s ‘so annoying’ why are you posting it? SIS. Why you boasting about how much work you’ve done and you’re tired. It’s called a reality check. I honestly don’t see Jeff Bezos complaining. If she spent half as much time doing things silently, as she does in complaining.. she may just get to where she wants to be. But SIS needs the constant validation and attention. Bore off
Exactly Jeff Bezos Elon musk and steve jobs slept in their offices for years, and never complained about it. please don’t boss babe us 🙄 It’s not even hard work organising a shoot, it’s enjoyable and creative! I did my location shooting with a full time day job intact, which she has legit copied my approach to business btw… it wasn’t “in the making” she had never used a professional team in two years of byerim until she saw that I did last month on launch. She’s only sad because she is being exposed for being a fraudster, causing her narcissistic injury!

Attachments

Exactly Jeff Bezos Elon musk and steve jobs slept in their offices for years, and never complained about it. please don’t boss babe us 🙄 It’s not even hard work organising a shoot, it’s enjoyable and creative! I did my location shooting with a full time day job intact, which she has legit copied my approach to business btw… it wasn’t “in the making” she had never used a professional team in two years of byerim until she saw that I did last month on launch. She’s only sad because she is being exposed for being a fraudster, causing her narcissistic injury!
Take it as a compliment, the only ‘right’ she can do is copy and paste someone else’s ideas lmao!

She never posts and goes always needs a dumb caption or excuse to post something

I feel like people are getting bored of her stale content. I’ve noticed that she’s getting less likes and less views on the videos she posts

Remember when she was begging for YouTube subs? Did anything come of that?

it wasn’t “in the making” she had never used a professional team in two years of byerim until she saw that I did last month on launch.
I don’t think this girl has had an original idea in her life 😂 everything is copied from someone else from the bottles to the promo/aesthetic 😂😂

Last edited:
I feel like people are getting bored of her stale content. I’ve noticed that she’s getting less likes and less views on the videos she posts

Remember when she was begging for YouTube subs? Did anything come of that?

I don’t think this girl has had an original idea in her life 😂 everything is copied from someone else from the bottles to the promo/aesthetic 😂😂
💯 like someone said “masculine” energy, no creativity, no intuition! I think she directs everyone to her YouTube channel in her comments but it’s so dead. It’s not inspiring anyone. There are so many better/ professional brown girl youtubers out there. Going to repeat anchal podcast is top tier for me 👌🏽

Take it as a compliment, the only ‘right’ she can do is copy and paste someone else’s ideas lmao!
Funny how that organic oils by hema did an ad shoot a month ago and now sis jumps on and says its been in the making. Also influenced recommened her oils then launches her “in the making” since birth copy

Reactions: 4
Erim, I know you’re reading this, so let me reassure you. Nobody wants to see it because nobody gives a duck. There is no way her family see the things she posts and continue taking her seriously. There’s just no way.

In other news, can we do a register? Has anyone been arrested?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Erim, I know you’re reading this, so let me reassure you. Nobody wants to see it because nobody gives a duck. There is no way her family see the things she posts and continue taking her seriously. There’s just no way.

In other news, can we do a register? Has anyone been arrested?
I think SIS needs therapy. I’m starting to feel sorry for her

Last edited:
Is hair oils by hema the brand she slyly accuses of copying her?
No, oils by hema was around before byerim. Erim actually used to collab with hema and promote her oil before she decided to COPY her! The brand she was accusing of copying was oilsbyhumna

Reactions: 4
Is hair oils by hema the brand she slyly accuses of copying her?
No check the oils by hema instagram blogger highlights - she was promoting them hard before being highly inspired to start her own or sorry i should say manufacturing the only recipe her and her grandma created from birth.

But then again women being inspired by women is what sis promotes right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.