Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'i dont eat enough calories.. but dont follow that, yh?'

honestly just shutting up would be more beneficial to your audience

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because that looks so luxurious in people’s cabinets- cheap packaging yet charges £40 a bottle 💀

I was wondering why her hair hasn’t been looking good recently and it’s because she’s leaving it natural. She owns a hair care brand but her hair looks dead naturally

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she post about the new madhu in Mayfair, I saw some smaller influencers get invited for their opening night yday and were there

Tbf she looks good in her recent pic but how on earth can she say she dresses modestly and then wear that???

Why did she post about the new madhu in Mayfair, I saw some smaller influencers get invited for their opening night yday and were there
Guessing she wasn’t invited? Strange considering the ones who were there have nowhere near as big a following as her. Maybe the bubble is finally bursting and people are starting to see through her tit...

Reactions: 1
More people realising how fake she is. I wonder if she realises that the people that do support her only support the fake version of herself and are yet to find out her true self, quite sad that she wouldn’t get any support if people knew the real her.
Hahha got me, flavorschefjay … hi everyone , that’s me lol 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£40 hair oil and she did not pay for a single thing for her staff summer party. Not even the boxed gifts for staff. All gifted. You can tell she tight AF

Reactions: 6
£40 hair oil and she did not pay for a single thing for her staff summer party. Not even the boxed gifts for staff. All gifted. You can tell she tight AF
But then she shows off that she gifts to her friends- I mean, that’s the least you can do considering you don’t even pay for the gifts and was gonna put it on your Depop for more money

She didn't even pay for the cake for the party she threw, i get that influencers get freebies, but this girl is taking the actual piss. She is sooooo tight with money, I wonder how her 'friends' more like props for instagram feel, imagine having a friend who is begging for freebies at a time where businesses are struggling and need the money more than ever. I doubt she would have thrown a party that she had to pay for herself, only if the costs are covered by someone else, this girl is never letting go of this influencer gig, too many freebies that she can flog on her depop aswell

Reactions: 4
But then she shows off that she gifts to her friends- I mean, that’s the least you can do considering you don’t even pay for the gifts and was gonna put it on your Depop for more money
i mean she only started gifting things when people on this thread mentioned it lol

Reactions: 5
We all know she’s cheap af

Plus it’s not even good for businesses to be in her stories cause I’m pretty sure it doesn’t give them that much business when most of her base is men

She can’t even link the dress

Last edited:
the way she is trying so hard to rebrand because of this thread and because she doesn't want to miss out on any future opportunities like love island :ROFLMAO:

also, again for the 100th time, how awkward to be her assistant in the background while she makes this kind of content for her social media. this girl wouldn't know what it's like to have healthy girl friendships even if it hit her in the face

Attachments

Reactions: 5
the way she is trying so hard to rebrand because of this thread and because she doesn't want to miss out on any future opportunities like love island :ROFLMAO:

also, again for the 100th time, how awkward to be her assistant in the background while she makes this kind of content for her social media. this girl wouldn't know what it's like to have healthy girl friendships even if it hit her in the face
Say it louder for the people on her comments! 🗣 also there is no muscle there, these are NOT abs 🤦🏽‍♀️

She doesn’t know the boundaries between employees and friends, she tries to make them out as her friends but it’s people working for her lol

Reactions: 6
Guys, don’t you think it’s weird that she doesn’t follow any of her friends/employees on insta? Do you think she has a finsta?

Reactions: 1
Guys, don’t you think it’s weird that she doesn’t follow any of her friends/employees on insta? Do you think she has a finsta?
she did have private insta account, idk if she still has it anymore as i don't see my industry mutuals who work with her follow her anymore on it. last year or the previous year she made it and unfollowed her entire following list and followed them from her private but they started unfollowing her on @erim so she quickly refollowed everyone back

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.