Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly ridiculous and not funny. She’s trying SO HARD.
I get it about her personality etc but can we all just remember people’s hair are falling out because of her product and she is DELETING REVIEWS

Reactions: 7
She be posting dl thirst traps no one seems to fw lmao i feel bad for her😭
to be honest, this is 80% of Instagram now or then its "influencers" posting recycled reels 24/7

erim's latest picture's pinned tweets are cringe

Reactions: 1
Is this her way or trying to beg for free tickets?

I cannot believe this girl. First she begs them for free tickets by tweeting at them. Then she gets said free tickets and goes to the park (obviously they are free if she tweeted at them and now she’s there) AND THEN she has the audacity to say she likes another park better. Like sis you just got free tickets just shutup and be grateful. A lot of people can’t even afford it. She’s such a ungrateful brat

Reactions: 4
acting like no one's ever been to a theme park before her. ffs "go with a group of friends" obviously?? god i'd be totally lost if she hadn't told me that. was about to book a solo ticket for myself

Reactions: 4
acting like no one's ever been to a theme park before her. ffs "go with a group of friends" obviously?? god i'd be totally lost if she hadn't told me that. was about to book a solo ticket for myself
Lol she only just starting hanging out with friends aka employees so this is groundbreaking for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but her comments about her smile are aggravating me now. I saw her in a shisha lounge / restaurant and her face was resting witch face throughout the meal. However when the camera came out she was “giggly” and “laughing”, only for her face to drop back to RBF as soon as her / her friend stopped recording. Like it wasn’t even a natural laugh, it was so forced?

Separately, my friend recognised her but couldn’t remember where she had seen her before. When she looked over to get a better look, Erim gave our table the biggest death glare. Like she did not blink until my friend felt embarrassed and looked away. For someone that goes on about “sisterhood” she came off very rude, even though all my friend did was look at her. People must recognise you in public Erim and look at you, no need to stare at them with a “f*** off” look until they get embarrassed and look away. My friend realised who she was and would have asked for a picture if that hadn’t of happened because she loves her oil. The smile on TikTok / Insta is so fake. Honestly it’s giggles when the camera is recording and literally drops back to normal as soon as the camera stops. She knows she has a nice smile so she just milks it to make it look like she’s bubbly and giggly and girly and cute in real life, but my experience proves it’s really quite the opposite.

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha not Ms Erim "Kaur" still pretending she had nothing growing up when her Dad is literally rich. Give it up. Dumb girl

It’s all staged

Did you guys see her insta stories lol you’re a girls girl but then saying BUT HER DRESS WAS SO SHORT

She tries so hard to act like a girls girl but always comes across hateful or is that just me

Last edited:
'all other girls hate girls, but not me, i love girls, i would do anything for my sisters out there, every other girl (except me btw!!) is jealous of other girls' success but not me because i just want the best for all girls out there. how can you not support other girls?? did i mention i am SUCH a girls girl'

• Haha
It’s all staged

Did you guys see her insta stories lol you’re a girls girl but then saying BUT HER DRESS WAS SO SHORT

She tries so hard to act like a girls girl but always comes across hateful or is that just me
yeah that whole story time was so unnecessary. she's gossiping about some random girl just for views

Reactions: 3
just watched her stupid ig story about that girl's dress. first of all, i dont believe this even happened. secondly, if it did, the girl probably thought some prissy stuck up witch was getting offended by her short dress and had the AUDACITY to tell her to pull it down.

Reactions: 6
just watched her stupid ig story about that girl's dress. first of all, i dont believe this even happened. secondly, if it did, the girl probably thought some prissy stuck up witch was getting offended by her short dress and had the AUDACITY to tell her to pull it down.

Literally like it’s not even hard to mind your business, but she has to go and create drama or make it up for views looool the only thing I was wondering was no one wearing masks in this scenario in the mall lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.