Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I noticed that 😂 she must be mortified that that’s on the stories 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s so obvious her story is all fake, it’s literally business 101 to have a story to resonate with people business wise

Reactions: 5
Yo i high key think @danserolive 05021 is her own fake account she made to self-hype herself up i know a rapper who did literally the same thing i mean it shows 💀

Yo i high key think @danserolive 05021 is her own fake account she made to self-hype herself up i know a rapper who did literally the same thing i mean it shows 💀
dans05021 ***

• Haha
She’s out here asking herself questions about her own shampoo and conditioners, she’s preparing people for the extortionate price

There’s no way in hell she’s doing anything revolutionary, she’s not even a cosmetic chemist to understand ingredients

• Haha

dans05021 ***
yeah he's a paid actor no doubt but he causes no harm LOL
leave him IG will probably delete his fake paid account 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
so how did the book fall off the shelf in the middle of the night?

👻 or 🍃
I don’t think the 🧿🧿🧿 emojis are working 😱

that’s exactly what she did…
And she’s doing it again 🙄 so embarrassing,

if your her PA, I’m sorry

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wasn't she just crying about it on her stories telling people to not dm her their theories and just drop the conversation? lmao this girl is so thirsty for interaction

Attachments

Reactions: 4
wasn't she just crying about it on her stories telling people to not dm her their theories and just drop the conversation? lmao this girl is so thirsty for interaction

Exactly what I thought! Like it’s not even scary, sorry you didn’t know books can slide further away? Ok lol her interactions must be dyinggggg if this is the content

• Haha
not byerim posting "it's coming home" pretty sure your consumers dont give a tit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.