Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is, if 4 sample bottles are £550, how much will she spend on the actual bottles when she's selling the product?
she’s lying. Makes no sense at all. Even if you buy in bulk instead of 4 it’s not going to be that reduced.She’s trying to justify the price it’s gonna be.

Reactions: 5
What I don't understand is, if 4 sample bottles are £550, how much will she spend on the actual bottles when she's selling the product?
Don’t worry, she’s got this all figured out. Sis has a first class degree 🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
I used to work at a distribution warehouse where one of our sales team was trying to sign her brand. She saw another colleague who was Sikhi and tried to get them in the room saying "They'll know who I am, they'll get me a better deal." Can confirm she kept demanding custom stuff e.g. gift notes, high-value storage (normally reserved for jewellery and haute couture) and her dad kept saying "If we're getting that, it has to be a free signing perk."

Despite signing an NDA, she also did an impromptu shoot, multiple videos and boomerangs of using the company's 'secret weapon' technology and the inside of the warehouse and flooding her Instagram with it before ghosting the company.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is trying to prime people for the price hike with these lame ass posts with no evidence of cost basis

Reactions: 2
I used to work at a distribution warehouse where one of our sales team was trying to sign her brand. She saw another colleague who was Sikhi and tried to get them in the room saying "They'll know who I am, they'll get me a better deal." Can confirm she kept demanding custom stuff e.g. gift notes, high-value storage (normally reserved for jewellery and haute couture) and her dad kept saying "If we're getting that, it has to be a free signing perk."

Despite signing an NDA, she also did an impromptu shoot, multiple videos and boomerangs of using the company's 'secret weapon' technology and the inside of the warehouse and flooding her Instagram with it before ghosting the company.
It just gets worse 🥴

the way she is absolutely obsessed with wanting to be on love island rn (also dying at the filter glitch on our "all natural beauty")

also for the LONGEST time she had "fashion" in her bio trying to be a fashion influencer 😂 glad she's finally realising she has tacky taste and should quit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the way she is absolutely obsessed with wanting to be on love island rn (also dying at the filter glitch on our "all natural beauty")

also for the LONGEST time she had "fashion" in her bio trying to be a fashion influencer 😂 glad she's finally realising she has tacky taste and should quit
This possessed face literally just scared the sh*t out of me at night time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
let's guess what she's gonna write in her upcoming "book" that's never gonna be mentioned again

1. Memoir of Erim Kaur, the first woman to experience cyberbullying and singlehandedly arrest trolls who aren't even living in the UK.

2. Difficulties of growing up privileged and rich 😢

3. How she struggled to start her own business (wix website) with her dad's money 🧿

4. The realities of being a hustler and begging for sponsors in every post 🤪

5. How to cater to the male gaze (bonus: how to sew your own modest bikini)

6. 10 ways to live in a web of lies 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
let's guess what she's gonna write in her upcoming "book" that's never gonna be mentioned again

1. Memoir of Erim Kaur, the first woman to experience cyberbullying and singlehandedly arrest trolls who aren't even living in the UK.

2. Difficulties of growing up privileged and rich 😢

3. How she struggled to start her own business (wix website) with her dad's money 🧿

4. The realities of being a hustler and begging for sponsors in every post 🤪

5. How to cater to the male gaze (bonus: how to sew your own modest bikini)

6. 10 ways to live in a web of lies 🥰
You forgot to mention a few things....

7. It all started for girls who grew up without a mum or sisters, who had to learn themselves how to go shopping for clothes.

8. The birth of byerim that took 10 years to formulate in a kitchen with Dhadi, which is now a 7 figure company. But along the way, she decided to use other oil brands for collabs and steal the idea.

9. She never wanted to be an influencer but so many people looked up to her so she became their "sis" 🧿

10. Start your hair journey today with Byerim to be a part of the family. 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
You forgot to mention a few things....

7. It all started for girls who grew up without a mum or sisters, who had to learn themselves how to go shopping for clothes.

8. The birth of byerim that took 10 years to formulate in a kitchen with Dhadi, which is now a 7 figure company. But along the way, she decided to use other oil brands for collabs and steal the idea.

9. She never wanted to be an influencer but so many people looked up to her so she became their "sis" 🧿

10. Start your hair journey today with Byerim to be a part of the family. 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

How can you guys forget the year in Atlanta and sis’ first class degree!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
french braids in for 2/3 days? surely she should know that unless you're type 4 hair, if you don't take out your braids for days it causes breakage at the roots? no wonder she has so much breakage that she tries to pass off as "baby hairs"

just take it out after you've slept on it, oil it, and rebraid it. as a hair brand owner surely you can't be that lazy with your hair care to cause damage ??

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone notice how Instagram and Twitter are all up in arms about Shannon getting kicked off love island within 2 days but Erim has nothing to say about it except “cosy”. She LOVES to see Asian women not succeeding because it makes herself feel better. So horrible ! Acts as if she cares about Asian women succeeding but stays quiet when it suits her …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so bored by her, but it’s literally Instagram or this social media culture for terrible people to be able to succeed even after doing such terrible things and not the genuine hard working content creators, her content is so lacklustre and it’s obvious she puts no thought or time into it and all the ideas are obviously from her team, her only selling point is she is conventionally pretty

Anyone notice how Instagram and Twitter are all up in arms about Shannon getting kicked off love island within 2 days but Erim has nothing to say about it except “cosy”. She LOVES to see Asian women not succeeding because it makes herself feel better. So horrible ! Acts as if she cares about Asian women succeeding but stays quiet when it suits her …
honestly i watched love island just for shannon and literally could not stop staring at her hair!!! erim's jealousy just makes so much sense 😂

I’m so bored by her, but it’s literally Instagram or this social media culture
this is why she cant get a big following on twitter, bc everyone calls her out for her bs

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is trying to dissociate from that 😂 I’ve seen her ass more than anything on her page recently. Is that the audience you’re appealing to sis, I don’t want to judge anyone’s journey with Sikhi but that’s not really what she tries to portray from this I’m a little religious girl who listens to paath all day and says waheguru in the morning, that’s not all you have to do to claim you’re so religious.

She should have kept her target audience open instead trying to bring this Sikh own business narrative to scam people is beyond me

She never spoke about her love for princess di until she saw I did regularly. Example of character trait acquisition and she is using this pity play to sell oils. Gonna continue to monitor this basic 🧐

honestly i watched love island just for shannon and literally could not stop staring at her hair!!! erim's jealousy just makes so much sense 😂

this is why she cant get a big following on twitter, bc everyone calls her out for her bs
I love how down to earth Shannon came across and didn’t give into the fake couplings for tv; shame she had to go! ITV need to bring her back

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ffs man, talking about sex on plate on one story to waheguru and doing the paath on the next story 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.