Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys know that erim used to use the organic oils by hema? Check the bloggers highlight on their insta page....
So she used other products (most brown people used a hair oil) - nothing wrong but she is deluded on another planet by then saying shes been formulating It since a child.

She probably did the collab and thought aH i want do my own but then the cheek of her to talk about people copying her 😂 i cant deal

Reactions: 4
She really didn’t start an hair oiling trend the way she acts, plus her products or product shall I say looks so the opposite for luxury, she shouldn’t bother trying to make that train wreck into a hair care company, the person who said she has predominately masculine energy I agree, I think she tries to appear feminine and delicate but she actually doesn’t know how to do it comes across soooo fake.

Reactions: 3
She really didn’t start an hair oiling trend the way she acts
seriously, influencers have been coming out with hair oils for ages. and the oils have been way more successful and luxurious than byerim. gisou is one of the biggest examples of that but besides her oil, i have seen tons. almost every influencer with a large following and long hair has had a hair oil before erim even grew a following, and most of them have really thick and luscious hair contrary to erim's

Reactions: 5
Havent actually looked at her pointless page since there is this forum but hello Erim the beg sexualising herself for beard oil sales. she is so predatory

• Sick
Reactions: 6
begging the love island thing again on her stories lmao. Why doesn’t she just go on if she wants to 😂
I actually wouldn’t mind if she went on Love Island because it would be nice to see more desi people on the show and I could see guys actually being into her. Usually POC feel invisible on these types of shows though but that’s another discussion. I also think it would be hilarious if she went because you can’t hide behind a camera and she would get exposed for how fake and shallow she is lol

the hair of someone with a hair care company …
No amount of hair oil can fix already damaged hair. Idk why she keep straightening her naturally curly hair of course it’s gonna be dry but she’s good at false advertising

Shes desperate for the attention. She's even gone and followed Shannon 😂😂 She's trying so hard right now and ovb butt hurt that Shannon will literally be the biggest well known sikh influencer/model now...watch how she starts commenting on shannons posts now too!

She desperately wants too and is probably beating herself up right now for not applying
Wait no way they casted a Sikh girl on love island? Ok I’m definitely tuning in this season and yes I can’t wait for Shannon to surpass Erim in followers

I actually wouldn’t mind if she went on Love Island because it would be nice to see more desi people on the show and I could see guys actually being into her. Usually POC feel invisible on these types of shows though but that’s another discussion. I also think it would be hilarious if she went because you can’t hide behind a camera and she would get exposed for how fake and shallow she is lol

No amount of hair oil can fix already damaged hair. Idk why she keep straightening her naturally curly hair of course it’s gonna be dry but she’s good at false advertising

Wait no way they casted a Sikh girl on love island? Ok I’m definitely tuning in this season and yes I can’t wait for Shannon to surpass Erim in followers
she would actually love to be on there she knows what it would do to her following but she properly embedded herself in this false innocent narrative and the backlash she would receive would be mad, although I can proper imagine herself on love island trying to stir drama hahaha she can’t hide her bad vibes and energy

am i the only one that doesn't understand why people spend that much money on 100ml of the oil? - £40??? for 100ml???
i can make like 500ml of it it at home for like £10 with minimal effort
and tbh that's what our families have been doing for years? i can even go on aliexpress and buy the same bottle if i'm that bothered to...

like don't people see the ingredients and feel like they're being robbed?? honestly confused and curious

especially since this is supposed to be for her 'sisters' like surely you would make it affordable ?

am i the only one that doesn't understand why people spend that much money on 100ml of the oil? - £40??? for 100ml???
i can make like 500ml of it it at home for like £10 with minimal effort
and tbh that's what our families have been doing for years? i can even go on aliexpress and buy the same bottle if i'm that bothered to...

like don't people see the ingredients and feel like they're being robbed?? honestly confused and curious

especially since this is supposed to be for her 'sisters' like surely you would make it affordable ?
At the time it was because I had been losing a lot of hair due to PCOS (more than I've ever lost) and her posts about her hair, coupled with the before and after pictures of people who used the oil, as well as being a Sikh owned business (I didn't know about her background at the time) and the other reviews is why I took a chance on it. In hindsight, it neither worked nor made things worse, which made me grateful, as there are so many people who have experienced much worse with the oil. I ended up making my own batch for a fraction of the price like you said and it worked a lot better. I think especially for those who struggle with hair loss, they see the images of the before and after coupled with the photos of Erim's hair and they think that it will be a lifesaver. I will be the first one to admit that I will definitely start being more conscious and read reviews more thoroughly next time I want to invest in something, it's a lesson learned.

Reactions: 2
i'll never shill so much money for a hair oil made by an influencer. i used to look at gisou and wonder who the hell is paying 100s of dollars for hair oil, but at least negin mirsalehi's hair looks good all the time. erim has nothing to offer, she cant even decide what her brand is - is it hair? is it bridal shoots? is it fashion? is it catering to the male gaze?

Reactions: 1
as if she's working a 9-5 anyways, not like her weekdays and weekends look any different :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She’s just always trying to guilt people into buying her product and that she’s so hard working when she’s not, I get being an influencer can be hard but you’re still sitting at home making videos / content instead of at an office of manual job and even then the content is boring, reused and trash

Reactions: 1
Literally Erim just fek off. This girl will never understand a graft. Try losing £5k on a property and working out how to make up the ROI with no rich daddy. She wakes up at midday FFS. She would be eaten alive in a professional career. I’m so fed up of influencer business owners preaching how difficult life is with all their freebies. She could never sit at a table negotiating with the most powerful white men in the world as a desi woman: Representing a whole institution, conglomerate or doing open heart procedure. These basics on insta wouldn’t know a hustle if it hit them in the face. Did anyone else notice on her story she’s frantically finding publishers cos anchal has made the big time.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.