Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
begging the love island thing again on her stories lmao. Why doesn’t she just go on if she wants to 😂

Reactions: 5
i hope she does go on it, cos mid range narcs aren’t clever, she will expose her fake self, the mask will come off... and she will be cancelled 🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
Shes desperate for the attention. She's even gone and followed Shannon 😂😂 She's trying so hard right now and ovb butt hurt that Shannon will literally be the biggest well known sikh influencer/model now...watch how she starts commenting on shannons posts now too!

begging the love island thing again on her stories lmao. Why doesn’t she just go on if she wants to 😂
She desperately wants too and is probably beating herself up right now for not applying

Attachments

That dans guy who comments on every single one of her posts winds me up so much. What a sad little man!!

That dans guy who comments on every single one of her posts winds me up so much. What a sad little man!!
I wouldn't worry about him he is nothing and of no harm, worry for the girls that follow Erim and probably don't know about this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s out here being fake deep after we said she was very surface level hahahah and it’s still surface level xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anchal got verified on IG, erim has double the following, wonder why she’s not been 😂 happy for anchal though bc atleast she’s likeable…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you guys know that erim used to use the organic oils by hema? Check the bloggers highlight on their insta page....

Reactions: 5
Anchal got verified on IG, erim has double the following, wonder why she’s not been 😂 happy for anchal though bc atleast she’s likeable…
And she's got that documentary with the BBC coming out about non-surgical beauty treatments!

And she's got that documentary with the BBC coming out about non-surgical beauty treatments!
As well as a book. (Watch how erim decides to launch a podcast and a book now...she's already got a highlight for book with some children's bereavement charity) Although we all know erim ain't got the skills to write a book and will ovb be full of more lies.

Reactions: 2
Although we all know erim ain't got the skills to write a book and will ovb be full of more lies.
she's not very creative at all. she has a lot of masculine energy (masculine energy doesn't mean she acts like a man or anything) from how she expresses herself physically (her style and looks, how she carries herself) to how she thinks, talks and works. creativity and intuition do not come naturally to her. she very much thinks with her right brain. she should have studied like finance and gotten into making big money that way (it would have been much easier for her) and kept her platform straightforward about clubbing oufits and looks, without the facade of wanting to be a sister because that is the lie that causes everyone to realise she's shady. sisterhood doesn't align with her energy, it comes across as too fake. fake deep like someone mentioned above

Reactions: 12
she's not very creative at all. she has a lot of masculine energy (masculine energy doesn't mean she acts like a man or anything) from how she expresses herself physically (her style and looks, how she carries herself) to how she thinks, talks and works. creativity and intuition do not come naturally to her. she very much thinks with her right brain. she should have studied like finance and gotten into making big money that way (it would have been much easier for her) and kept her platform straightforward about clubbing oufits and looks, without the facade of wanting to be a sister because that is the lie that causes everyone to realise she's shady. sisterhood doesn't align with her energy, it comes across as too fake. fake deep like someone mentioned above
I've never thought about this but I actually agree so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.