Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes at it again spinning lies claiming she used byerim hair oil when she was young when infact shes plastered all over instagram using other oils before and promoting them then conveniently starting her own copy cat tom ford hair destroying knock off.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why her dad would need custody of her? I’ve lost a parent but the other didn’t need custody of me or my siblings so I’m just curious

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why her dad would need custody of her? I’ve lost a parent but the other didn’t need custody of me or my siblings so I’m just curious
Maybe she just means when her dad became her only parent, it makes no sense unless her parents were divorced prior

Her lies are getting out of control

How did you have second hand straighteners when your dad is r i c h
How can you say you never had any female figures around you but your dadi put oil in your hair everyday?

Also I was never allowed to straighten my hair when I was 13 and in school as my mum thought it was unnecessary and too damaging to start at such a young age. My messy/natural hair situation had nothing to do with not having a mum and i'm sure many other girls can relate.

Took me less than a minute to find the gym outfit she couldn't be bothered to find and tag for her followers (as it's not an affiliated link). Why do people still follow her??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her lies are getting out of control

How did you have second hand straighteners when your dad is r i c h
Exactly, hair straighteners can be pretty cheap if you don't go for the big brand ones. I'm sure I picked my first ever straigjtener at the age of 14/15 for like £20 or so. It was pretty tit compared to what they are now but I didn't need to get a 2nd hand one. Erim is full of tit. As if princess would be OK with 2nd hand tit. She would have thrown a tantrum if her dad actually got her that.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, hair straighteners can be pretty cheap if you don't go for the big brand ones. I'm sure I picked my first ever straigjtener at the age of 14/15 for like £20 or so. It was pretty tit compared to what they are now but I didn't need to get a 2nd hand one. Erim is full of tit. As if princess would be OK with 2nd hand tit. She would have thrown a tantrum if her dad actually got her that.
Exactly she’s so weird 😭😭😭 she doesn’t need to act like she has more struggles, I’m sure she does have her own struggles but you don’t need to fake more to gain sympathy to get ppl to buy your oil 😭

To be fair, it does seem like she hasn’t changed from the ages of 14-15, she loves playing damsel in distress who doesn’t know how to do anything by herself but at the same time wants people to think she is an amazing business woman

Reactions: 5
I doubt her Dadi looks at her Instagram but if she does, I wonder if she would be hurt that Erim disregards her existence in her life by saying 'I had no females in my life'.

Reactions: 3
Ngl I felt a little sorry for her when she was talking about hair struggles growing up. I hope she’s not faking it or exaggerating for sympathy/a backstory. That would be so awful of her.

came across thread 1 today, and absolutely had to sign up. I came across Erim a year ago as I was promoting my own catering business trying to find accounts to follow. Boy, what a delusional sack of tit she is haha. She blocked me a couple days ago because she posted about how her work is so hard and "everyday she goes to war". Coming from a military background, I commented, "Sure work is hard and some days drag out, but comparing this to lives' being lost from violence, shootings, bombs... you can't compare it if you haven't been in one. Please be considerate of those who have actually served"... got blocked.. LOL

Reactions: 9
came across thread 1 today, and absolutely had to sign up. I came across Erim a year ago as I was promoting my own catering business trying to find accounts to follow. Boy, what a delusional sack of tit she is haha. She blocked me a couple days ago because she posted about how her work is so hard and "everyday she goes to war". Coming from a military background, I commented, "Sure work is hard and some days drag out, but comparing this to lives' being lost from violence, shootings, bombs... you can't compare it if you haven't been in one. Please be considerate of those who have actually served"... got blocked.. LOL
luckily I live in the USA... maybe she has FBI on stand by here LOL

The fact so many people come across this thread and feel the same way just proves it all

Reactions: 7
Wth?? She said that? She is so out of touch, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 1
She can't take any criticism at all, what you said was completely understandable - any normal person would have probably apologised or replied something

My reason for getting blocked was SO petty...sent her a dm asking her where an outfit was from as she never tags them or replies to girls in the comments section. She initially ignored me when I asked so I messaged again why she can't just tag it or at least reply? Got blocked for it and it annoys me how she goes on about being a girls girl all the time when she is absolutely not! Wonder if mine was one of the messages when she filed at the police station for "trolling"

I have no idea how she got or maintains the following she has now - even if it is mostly thirsty men as there are a lot of other influencers out there who do a lot more but have a lot less!

• Wow
She can't take any criticism at all, what you said was completely understandable - any normal person would have probably apologised or replied something

My reason for getting blocked was SO petty...sent her a dm asking her where an outfit was from as she never tags them or replies to girls in the comments section. She initially ignored me when I asked so I messaged again why she can't just tag it or at least reply? Got blocked for it and it annoys me how she goes on about being a girls girl all the time when she is absolutely not! Wonder if mine was one of the messages when she filed at the police station for "trolling"

I have no idea how she got or maintains the following she has now - even if it is mostly thirsty men as there are a lot of other influencers out there who do a lot more but have a lot less!
She would never block men who comment pervy stuff on her pics/DMs. She defo ain't a girls girl. She removes girls from her fb group who have questioned her in a private group chat (so not even directly to her) She only keeps girls who arselick basically

Reactions: 5
You know she isn’t modest like she claims to be if love island and only fans is approaching her lmao

also- ‘well done sis’, we all know she’s only congratulating her after reading this thread and seeing us say how she never supports others. We not falling for it, we all remember when you and your ‘friends’ was bitching about someone being verified before you. You are jealous byerim isn’t going anywhere and other brands/people are

Attachments

Her brand is SO far from being placed in luxury stores, idk who let her think that packaging is luxury, it looks like you could sell it in those Indian grocery stores. The people who manage to get into those stores have a solid business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.