Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah let's not talk about her mom...this thread has been doing a great job at exposing her deceit and lies but as soon as we start talking about such a sensitive & painful topic, we will lose all credibility that we have built up over the last 3 threads we have made about her.

to any new followers on here - there's a lot of shady stuff that she has been caught doing, and there's proof and evidence if you want to scroll through the threads lol, i know there is a lot!!

but by no means, we are going to say that she is lying about her mom because we have absolutely NO evidence of that!

Reactions: 6
moving swiftly on...

she's posted about a sikh designer, colour me shocked! trying to cover her history of only caring about her "sikh-owned business"

she posted about mani jassal recently too. i feel like she's posting about the canadian designers because it's so apparent how the canadian punjabi creative industry is so supportive of each other from small creators to big and they're always doing collabs with each other - i wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to get free clothes from them

Reactions: 5
why is she wearing biker shorts that are longer than the dress?? it looks so damn stupid, at least wear shorter ones so you can't see them under the dress lol. what difference does 1 inch of skin make ffs

Reactions: 3
I also distrust people who claim they’re dead at texting their actual family and friends💀(obvs to look cool) but demonstrate they have ALOT of time to write fantasy stories and questions to mass followers

Yeah I would say I’m bad at texting but I never just reply when I do with “haha” or dead replies like you did a whole “first class” degree and cannot form a sentence. Sis you might need to return that degree

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PLS now shes started lying about being in the middle of a robbery as well??? If you was in a robbery I'm p sure the viewer that saw her would fking mention it. What is wrong w this witch
Didn’t she used to steal from her old workplace? It was probably her robbing the place 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she really has no originality, how is she gonna ask her followers what shampoo and conditioner packaging she should copy

It’s more so offering a few designs then asking what they prefer not asking people to send in which designs it should be

She’s all about getting free Labour tho miss 7 figure business

Reactions: 1
her hair oil has the worst marketing. her team (aka her) thinks that marketing = commenting on every one of her pics. if she really wanted to get the name out there she'd send it to influencers etc and sponsor them to talk about it. but nah, she thinks byerim will grow organically bc its just that good. newsflash: the only ppl supporting u are naive brown girls who dk the real you

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s a matter of time before her followers also leave, it’s a useless marketing strategy... also she knows she has no longevity or USP or clout like the kaushals of the world. If she is a legitimage influencer how does she have the time to read these gossip forums to manipulate better. This thread is like the real world. Welcome to the real world erim. The one you evidently cannot function in. Or censor or control. Ps. again with copying mine others “spiritual” captions. girl sit down, you are not a quantum physicist or pandit, contradicting her “beliefs” in Sikhism again. A true baptised Sikh does not behave the way she does, I know many growing up they are more like sadhus 🙏🏼 She’s just a clout chaser.

Ummmm wasn’t this gifted to Erim and now she’s passed it on? 😂😂
Lmao, erim probably made a big deal that she gifted a product to someone that she got for free 🤣 it’s better than selling it full price on depop but we all now she’s only gifting after reading this thread. She has no good intentions from her own heart.

It’s just embarrassing. Are these “influencers” so hard up that they have to resell PR on depop? Kira Gill is absolutely awful for this. She even advertises her Depop on her IG bio. No shame at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lmao, erims article on the heat magazine is a load of bs:
- claims she never planned to become an influencer yet used to call herself a ‘celeb’ at her dads restaurant and was begging to be verified (receipts in the second thread) way before she started byerim and didn’t have many followers (she still isn’t verified now lol)
- claims that she does everything for her audience and for the girls yet continuously lie to them or show off (eg about her waist) to make them feel insecure and inferior?
- mentions how she’s gone to the police about the trolling 😴😴 she must be lying at this point, I haven’t seen any evidence of the police doing anything (even if she says her troll has been arrested and sent to prison)
- she says she doesn’t shoot in public because she’s shy yet made poor Pedro go everywhere outdoor and even look up her dress just for an insta pic
- her day properly starts at 12pm- no wonder she is so burnt out all the time, life is so hard for her 😩😩😩
- says she speaks about issues within the Asian culture yet she is the issue (makes her skin lighter, looks down on those who aren’t ‘born hairless’ like her- even though she wasn’t, lies about modesty for no reason etc.)
- she advises upcoming influencers to block and restrict trolling yet comes on this forum willingly everyday, I don’t think she’s the best at giving advice on how to deal with ‘trolls’
- speaking of trolls, you forgot to include that you read this thread every second as soon as you wake up in your day of the life 🤣
- you also forget to mention how you then scam people and treat your ‘friends’ like tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I saw this reel on IG and it reminded me of erim and all her accusations she makes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.