Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this girl Erim absolutely infuriates me. The fact that she has made a ‘success’ of herself by posting risqué photos of herself online thereby growing a following enough to con that following with a hair loss causing oil, gets gifted EVERYTHING like what does she actually pay for? She makes me honestly mad because I’m here, trying my absolute BEST to make my small business work and get sales for products I am truly passionate in so I can get my independence back, get a divorce and get out of the toxic marriage im in.
This girl has it so easy she makes me livid.
So true it is an actual wonder how she gets all these collabs?!?! Sorry to hear about your situation hope it does get better soon.

She knows what she’s doing in order to capture naive audience but I don’t believe she has a large loyal customer base, her business is a joke it’s not even seen as that legit as her bag majority of the time comes from influencing and Collabs not her product sales. It just comes from the fact the product is such bad quality and bad looking, “luxury” is a joke.

She knows what she’s doing in order to capture naive audience but I don’t believe she has a large loyal customer base, her business is a joke it’s not even seen as that legit as her bag majority of the time comes from influencing and Collabs not her product sales. It just comes from the fact the product is such bad quality and bad looking, “luxury” is a joke.
Oh yes the whole 'luxury' facade come on you made this in your backyard with your dadi with some essential oils and expect customers to fork out 40 quid on what?? Oh wow the simple aesthetic of the bottle so screams luxurious. 'Luxury' my ass. Think her 'appfirmations' should include a reality check for herself. And sorry how is 'sis' going to Leicester? When its on the list to avoid travel to. This is the reason why Covid spreads, these B-List influencers thinking they are gods gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember when she first started her YouTube channel and she posted on i.g "hey guys can you not skip the ads on my new video I want to check something" desperate af

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Luxury’ yet has a cheap sticker which gets so greasy and fingerprint marks show in the bottle because of it being black

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tell her that being a tit texter isn’t a personality trait

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tell her that being a tit texter isn’t a personality trait
The fact that she acts like she has no time to properly text back yet is on here refreshing the forum every second and reporting what we say to her mi5 gang 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found this on GG very hard to believe her “cousin” would spill such tea but maybe she’s not close to any of her immediate/extended family
If this is true, I wonder if she gonna try put her cousin in prison too 🤣🤣 it says a lot about her if she has no friends or family members that like her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Found this on GG very hard to believe her “cousin” would spill such tea but maybe she’s not close to any of her immediate/extended family
This makes sense. She never seems any extended family except for that time she went America to attend a wedding. Also makes sense why she keeps saying her dad took custody. You wouldn't say that when a parent passes away, only when separation is involved. I totally believe in people's energy and we have clearly picked up on erims energy and vibes without ever meeting her, no matter how hard she tries to give off good vibes etc we know its fake

Also wtf, she thinks she's some top celeb that she gets her fam to sign NDA 😂😂😂 Does she not realise she's only just an Instagram model? If you can even call her that as majority of her pics are taken on self timer or the poor people she drags around her

Reactions: 2
This lines up with what my friend told me who went to secondary school with her.

Another follower I know has reported her to the FCA for soliciting investment in mintedapp from unsuspecting followers, when she is not financially qualified to do so. She obviously deleted their comment when they warned her. Looks like the troll going to jail is infact Erim 😂 I googled Erim kaur fraud and landed up here too 😂

Reactions: 2
Little miss “I don’t drink” and “I’m so modest” was at Dirty Martini last night? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess this also explains the anger that erim has towards her mother when she is questioned about her. She never talks about her from a loving place.

Erim probably has loads of abandonment issues as well that's probably why she tries so hard to fit in and actually be wanted by others, whether it's ex colleagues, friends, followers or even her own employees. Doesn't seem to last long with people fhough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.