Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
erim's fully that girl who just looks you up and down in disgust when you join your friend's friends on a night out & never says 1 word to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
erim's fully that girl who just looks you up and down in disgust when you join your friend's friends on a night out & never says 1 word to you.
LOL yes 100%!! I’m actually surprised she is so vocal about shopping in Primark, I thought that would be beneath her

Reactions: 1
Aren’t these influencers embarrassed that everything is “ad gifted”. Don’t they pay for anything themselves?? Also noticed she posted for small businesses to “collab” for her summer party. Aka no payment, just vibes & maybe a story shoutout. So embarassing!! She can afford this stuff rather than begging for handouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t these influencers embarrassed that everything is “ad gifted”. Don’t they pay for anything themselves?? Also noticed she posted for small businesses to “collab” for her summer party. Aka no payment, just vibes & maybe a story shoutout. So embarassing!! She can afford this stuff rather than begging for handouts
Weird innit despite all the free things you already get youre begging for more.

Reactions: 2
LOL yes 100%!! I’m actually surprised she is so vocal about shopping in Primark, I thought that would be beneath her
She's literally a cheap skate. Up until she started byerim and had the big brand sponsorship she wore primark makeup and was literally buying clothes from primarl everyday. Felt sorry for AJ, she would drag him to Westfield primark all the time

Reactions: 3
She can't take any criticism at all, what you said was completely understandable - any normal person would have probably apologised or replied something

My reason for getting blocked was SO petty...sent her a dm asking her where an outfit was from as she never tags them or replies to girls in the comments section. She initially ignored me when I asked so I messaged again why she can't just tag it or at least reply? Got blocked for it and it annoys me how she goes on about being a girls girl all the time when she is absolutely not! Wonder if mine was one of the messages when she filed at the police station for "trolling"

I have no idea how she got or maintains the following she has now - even if it is mostly thirsty men as there are a lot of other influencers out there who do a lot more but have a lot less!
I'm a man, and I did find her initially attractive, but wouldn't ever comment on posts; would just like a pic and move on. But when I saw her post about "war", I wasn't having it. Having served and a father that served, and many friends, it just wasn't going to fly with me.
She uses this "older sister/every girls' sister" image to come off as innocent and classy, as if she's there to pick up other women and inspire.. but it's quite easy to see the façade she's created... unfortunately she's not the only one who believes her own hype.. plenty of young girls in other countries are quick to defend her.

I'm a man, and I did find her initially attractive, but wouldn't ever comment on posts; would just like a pic and move on. But when I saw her post about "war", I wasn't having it. Having served and a father that served, and many friends, it just wasn't going to fly with me.
She uses this "older sister/every girls' sister" image to come off as innocent and classy, as if she's there to pick up other women and inspire.. but it's quite easy to see the façade she's created... unfortunately she's not the only one who believes her own hype.. plenty of young girls in other countries are quick to defend her.
just out of curiosity, when did you start to see past the image she created? And what brought you to the tattle page? Usually men are so unbothered by personality as it’s all about looks

Reactions: 4
just out of curiosity, when did you start to see past the image she created? And what brought you to the tattle page? Usually men are so unbothered by personality as it’s all about looks
It was about three months in..I started seeing the fake smiles, the photoshop lines, and the sheer amount of complaining she did; not to mention the “sis” charade and the fake humility that all sat very wrong with me, but I was hoping she’d improve on that, but then that week she posted about how her day is similar to going to war, and that was my final straw. Yes, she has good features, a bit above average, I won’t take that from her. But she is good at photographing her angles. But, those cringed captions, the fake laugh, the trying to be “cute” nose scrunch… it just all looks too staged… so I started to dislike her and I couldn’t put my thumb on how to express it. So (disclaimer, this was super childish of me), I typed the following into Google — “Erin Instagram is overrated and annoying”

and here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not princess erim saying that waheguru is more powerful than 2 mirrors facing each other & opening a portal. newsflash: waheguru is more powerful than your nazar emojis too but i don't see you stopping those. 🧿 🧿 🧿 🧿

as if a pixellated graphic next to "dad" or "dadi" is gonna solve all their life problems lmfaooo

• Haha
Literally everything with her feels staged and unnatural she couldn’t fake authenticity if she tried

Reactions: 3
I was the same, I saw her through some bridal shoots and thought oh wow what a beautiful woman. But then quickly realised how fake she is. Her whole 'sis' facade irks me, I don't know how she can base her platform off 'doing it for the girls who grew up without a mum' when her whole page gives girls an unrealistic beauty standard. Seriously you were born with no hair being a punjabi girl? And then she tries to shove her btec oil down everyones throats and is sad enough to use her business page to comment on her own posts, its so laughable. If she wants to be taken seriously in the industry she should think about her authenticity for someone who bangs on about roots and heritage (pun intended) she's slacking.

• Haha
So this girl Erim absolutely infuriates me. The fact that she has made a ‘success’ of herself by posting risqué photos of herself online thereby growing a following enough to con that following with a hair loss causing oil, gets gifted EVERYTHING like what does she actually pay for? She makes me honestly mad because I’m here, trying my absolute BEST to make my small business work and get sales for products I am truly passionate in so I can get my independence back, get a divorce and get out of the toxic marriage im in.
This girl has it so easy she makes me livid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.