Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Tiktok comments more like she’s religiously reading this thread and covertly replying to us but deflecting it; she makes it clear she is anti India and Indian business. I don’t care what she says. Her posts are racially dividest and Hinduphobic. Why doesn’t she boycott getting her raw ingredients from India ? She’s not like other brown influencers like niki who speak with respect and defo they do not monetise humanitarian crises like this beg does.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Lmao, erims article on the heat magazine is a load of bs:
- claims she never planned to become an influencer yet used to call herself a ‘celeb’ at her dads restaurant and was begging to be verified (receipts in the second thread) way before she started byerim and didn’t have many followers (she still isn’t verified now lol)
- claims that she does everything for her audience and for the girls yet continuously lie to them or show off (eg about her waist) to make them feel insecure and inferior?
- mentions how she’s gone to the police about the trolling 😴😴 she must be lying at this point, I haven’t seen any evidence of the police doing anything (even if she says her troll has been arrested and sent to prison)
- she says she doesn’t shoot in public because she’s shy yet made poor Pedro go everywhere outdoor and even look up her dress just for an insta pic
- her day properly starts at 12pm- no wonder she is so burnt out all the time, life is so hard for her 😩😩😩
- says she speaks about issues within the Asian culture yet she is the issue (makes her skin lighter, looks down on those who aren’t ‘born hairless’ like her- even though she wasn’t, lies about modesty for no reason etc.)
- she advises upcoming influencers to block and restrict trolling yet comes on this forum willingly everyday, I don’t think she’s the best at giving advice on how to deal with ‘trolls’
- speaking of trolls, you forgot to include that you read this thread every second as soon as you wake up in your day of the life 🤣
- you also forget to mention how you then scam people and treat your ‘friends’ like tit
I dont understand her bio...doing it for the girls who grew up without a mum or sis?... I dont get it. What exactly are you doing erim? All you do is bang on about byerim and post slutty pics. I dont see how girls would look up to you for that.

Shes never talked about how it affected her when she lost her mum at a young age and the journey she went on for healing or anything about it...when someone asks about her mum she snaps back with "my mum is dead ok"... even that statement comes from a place of anger.

There are no relatable posts for girls who have lost their mothers... writing dumb tit like I had to call my neighbour to take hair out of my zip coz your dad didnt know how to or not knowing how to go clothes shopping is just BS. In reality this is just superficial stuff and not the deep painful things a girl would go through without a mother/sis. The stuff she shares doesnt come across genuine

Why say and write that in your bio when your IG isnt even used for the purpose of actually sharing your journey for the other girls. You cant say one thing but then when someone comes to you for support or asks qs how you overcame or dealt with it you dont share anything but snap back.

I would suggest you change your bio erim if you ainr ready or dont want to share your journey. It is false marketing and misleading.

I dont think shes ever gone below the surface to actually confront her emotions. She's very much above the surface and tries too hard to show how it affected her but it comes across fake coz it isnt deep enough. I know this because I'm a qualified therapist and can see how shes avoiding and resisting going to that place.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed, she’s not the role model she thinks she is.. and tbh if she doesn’t want to speak or open up about her mum that’s fine, that’s personal and I wouldn’t expect someone to vulnerably share their pain but the way she responds when people ask about her mum who have no idea about her is weird, like it comes from either such anger or she thinks she’s so important that people should already know these things about her. Her personality is so fake-deep I can’t even take her genuinely at all.

Reactions: 2
Agreed, she’s not the role model she thinks she is.. and tbh if she doesn’t want to speak or open up about her mum that’s fine, that’s personal and I wouldn’t expect someone to vulnerably share their pain but the way she responds when people ask about her mum who have no idea about her is weird, like it comes from either such anger or she thinks she’s so important that people should already know these things about her. Her personality is so fake-deep I can’t even take her genuinely at all.
Yes that's fine, if it's not something she wants to share she doesnt need to but then dont use that as a marketing technique either. You cant promote yourself as an influencer who's doing it for girls without mums without sharing or talking about it. She's using it as her USP as an influencer but it's not coming across genuine. All other influencers who have particular niches or stories actually share their experiences whether its grief or DV etc.

Reactions: 5
I grew up without sisters and I’m not an attention seeking hoe...

ngl I do think it’s admirable about how she’s built up her business (even if her dad did bankroll it) but she just has the most unlikeable personality when you scratch past the surface. Such a vapid, materialistic existence. If I’m wrong then I hold my hands up, but that how she portrays herself.

Reactions: 3
In her Tiktok comments more like she’s religiously reading this thread and covertly replying to us but deflecting it; she makes it clear she is anti India and Indian business. I don’t care what she says. Her posts are racially dividest and Hinduphobic. Why doesn’t she boycott getting her raw ingredients from India ? She’s not like other brown influencers like niki who speak with respect and defo they do not monetise humanitarian crises like this beg does.
It's a whole separate discussion.
But you clearly have no idea how the Indian government have been destroying Punjab and want to basically kill it off. You need to do more research.

Reactions: 12
Not Erim paying for professional video shoots with professional models, 😱 instead of taking narc selfies in the lift and kitchen hoping for the best; 2 weeks after seeing that small business owners such as myself have to do this.

It's a whole separate discussion.
But you clearly have no idea how the Indian government have been destroying Punjab and want to basically kill it off. You need to do more research.
yep that’s gaslighting and I’m 💯 not gonna entertain this discussion: this thread is about Erim deceiving the south Asian community to capitalise off it with her sociopathic ways.

She’s made herself the face of her brand which I think will not work long term her personality is really bland

Reactions: 1
Not Erim paying for professional video shoots with professional models, 😱 instead of taking narc selfies in the lift and kitchen hoping for the best; 2 weeks after seeing that small business owners such as myself have to do this.

yep that’s gaslighting and I’m 💯 not gonna entertain this discussion: this thread is about Erim deceiving the south Asian community to capitalise off it with her sociopathic ways.
How is this gaslighting? It's clear India has motive to destroy Punjab and Sikhi. Don't come here talking about Hinduphobic

Reactions: 12
How is this gaslighting? It's clear India has motive to destroy Punjab and Sikhi. Don't come here talking about Hinduphobic
I’m not getting into political discussions on this forum. I’m not here for that. I’m only here to expose a direct competitor who is fraudulently stealing my personality and monetising. She does not represent me either. I’m sorry if I triggered you x but yes it is gaslighting to suggest “I need to do research” have a good weekend.tc 🙏🏼

I’m not getting into political discussions on this forum. I’m not here for that. I’m only here to expose a direct competitor who is fraudulently stealing my personality and monetising. She does not represent me either. I’m sorry if I triggered you x but yes it is gaslighting to suggest “I need to do research” have a good weekend.tc 🙏🏼
I’d like to add my closest friends are pure baptised Sikhs... and infact as a bhramin I have a lot in common with them and strive to be more like them. I hope that the govnt of India recognise how powerful the Punjab threshold is in India and help this land prosper jsk x

Last edited:
You might need to do your research since you apparently don’t even know what gaslighting means but ok

Reactions: 11
'i love giving presents'
since when??? like last week lool 🤣🤣🤣🤣

who tf flaunts giving other people gifts (you received for FREE) like how narcissistic and cheap can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her lies are getting out of control

How did you have second hand straighteners when your dad is r i c h

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.