Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane1122

VIP Member
In other words, allow her line her pocket with sponsorships, allow her to get free products and then again line her pocket when she sells these free products on depop. Shes doing this for herself, not for other sikh influencers or the sikh community.

When has she ever supported another sikh influencers or reporting any SA influencers work on her stories or celebrated their success and wins. She only ever posts when they send her free promo gifts (vex king and kaushal)

She is so selfish and makes out shes doing this for us but trust me erim we see through your lies. When do you ever give back to your so called sisterhood community?

I can't with this girl talking about more Sikh representation - but when does she EVER mention other small Sikh businesses? When does she EVER recommend other Sikh brands on her page??? All she ever does is post luxury designer brands or do gifted ads! Practice what you preach sis!
Loll I just said the same thing without seeing your post...but glad we on the same wavelength here!

Attachments

Reactions: 6

tattle420

VIP Member
i cant believe the moment lockdown got lifted, princess is packing her bags and is off to fuck knows where under the pretense of it being a "business trip". bitch, zoom exists. you don't need to be a superspreader to promote your hairfall oil.

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I admit I got the brush just to see. It was extremely sharp - the cushion had no ‘give’ in it even after a few days and it really hurt my scalp. Haven’t used it since
I cant believe you said that 😱😱 what a horrible thing to say- erim is now sending police to your door right this second 😔😔

• Haha

anon65

Her latest reel 🤣🤣🤣
Everything stated about her in the reel is true and not trolling so why is she so triggered? Her smile IS fake, her make up IS always wrong and she DOES get her dad to do everything. Just own it sis

We're actually trying to help her by telling her that her make up is wrong and maybe empower her to be more independent rather than going to daddy all the time. We are just airing our opinions or did sis's first class degree not teach her about constructive criticism.

Tbf she really does mind her own business because she NEVER talks about anyone else or promotes any other small asian businesses (unless gifted) then goes on about representation and empowerment blah blah blah. She really is dumb af

She talks about hard work but what does she do apart from pose in the mirror, eat takeaway and lay on her gifted bed. She hasn't earned one thing in life, even her oil recipe was stolen from her grandma

anon903321

This was so embarrassing when she kept asking her followers every other week...it's like she wasn't proud of looking like an average Indian girl. I'm sorry she really doesn't look like some exotic goddess and there is nothing wrong with that just embrace who you are and people will respect you more. I even commented saying she looks Indian...she deleted the comment. Why ask if you're only gonna keep comments that you like??

I even commented on a couple of her make up videos saying her foundation is too light...not even in a rude way just a nice suggestion like 'sis' your foundation is a bit light maybe go one shade darker next time. No surprises she deleted those comments too!
Lol She needs to get over the fact she’s just an average brown girl. I don’t know how much more problematic she can get. Around her ex-friends/employees she appeared very pretentious as though she is so much better than them (sometimes you can observe this in her TikToks always wanting to be front and centre, glammed up whilst her friends are not). I think Erim needs to go to therapy and address her insecurities because you can’t preach Sikhi and want to be worshipped as some exotic goddess🥱

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member

Please erim read this thread on what an online troll actually is before you start moaning about it to your followers and probably the police. Poor police, they have more serious cases to deal with but probably have to hear erim blabbing on about her trolls for hours.

also, I would love to know what she is doing with our IP addresses she apparently has because shes then crossing the dangerous line of hacking which is illegal itself since we arent doing anything criminal. News flash erim, there is no crime called ‘trolling erim’. The world doesnt revolve around you

tattle420

VIP Member
You just know we're gonna get a shit ton of stories about how much busier she is bc she has to clean her house, cook for herself, move in properly etc. Bitch wont even have time to SIT DOWN and eat but she has the time to be on Instagram the whole day.

Lets see how long it takes for her to remove my comment and block me

OT but would any of you be interested in a singhstreetstyle thread as well? I can't find one and I got some things to say! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Also just to add, she has in the past moaned and complained about the collabs items she has recieved from brands on her fb lives and said how ugly they are but then posts pics and stories after about how much she loves them and how pretty they look with a discount code!!

She then claims that sis will only promote stuff that she has used or liked and will never do promote something she doesnt believe in herself - BULLSHIT!!
Another thing to add (my god she really is problematic).
- she claims that she never planned to be an influencer despite calling herself a ‘celebrity’ at her dads restaurant before she gained a following
- she claims that byerim has been passed down generations and took 15 years to make. But before she started the business, there are screenshots of her saying coconut oil and olaplex is what helped her hair, nothing else. She probably knows herself the too expensive byerim is shit but will continue to call it a ‘miracle oil’ to gain money for her SIX FIGURE BUSINESS 🧿🧿🧿
- fakes an innocent act and loves the male attention she receives from it (she is no longer with her ex but may be with someone new)

tattle420

VIP Member
we are moving quick on these threads lol it's already time for a new one.

This was my suggestion a few pages back:

Erim Kaur #3 - She's tracking your IP address, MI5 are coming 🔫 trolls must confess!

• Haha

anon903321

I think it’s really condescending like hey guys, look at me I moved out with daddy’s money and I’m now your role model... pmsl

bluecash

I usually don't comment on people's physical appearances but because she's ugly on the inside and likes nit picking other people's looks I will say her most standout feature is her long hair. Other than that, all I can say is she looks below average without makeup. Horny Asian men all up in her comments doesn't mean much because she is always half naked - I mean anyone can command attention that way.

I don’t understand why erim seems to think she’s the best looking in the room anyway. There’s a difference between loving yourself and being completely vain. She really isn’t all that- her hair don’t look as good anymore, she overlines her lips so badly (look at this pic), she puts too much eyeliner in her waterline, her foundation looks grey but worst of all her personality is so ugly. Why does she get so happy that guys give her attention and why does she think she’s better than everyone, she’s definitely narcissistic.

Princess erim must be so annoyed that her legal team can’t do anything about this thread. I know her followers have remained the same amount but she will still get her karma. Just one simple google search of erim and this thread will come up. Eventually, more people will see it and she will get fully exposed. Serves her right
She's always bragging about her 'legal team'... who does she even think she is constantly threatening people as if she's Beyoncé? YUCK slimy ass bully. I am on my way to becoming a barrister and I have mates who are practising barristers at top UK chambers - they'll always have my back should I encounter legal problems. Yet I'd never vaunt the way she does. I guess that's what makes her so different from someone like me...I'm secure in my accomplishments because I know what hard work and navigating the rigid UK class system entails. I don't need to brag about materialistic shit because I have achievements of substance that I've earned based purely on merit. She knows she wouldn't be anywhere without her dad's connects; and her bragging about miniscule things like cars/bags proves it. She constantly has to prove herself through physicalism.

Last edited:

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Not being funny but your makeup is wrong, look how grey and ashy you look. That isn’t us trolling but us being concerned that you are representing south Asian girls yet want to be a lighter skin tone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, she really is obsessed with us ‘trolls’- what a complete narcissist, can’t seem to admit that she is in the wrong. And why does she keep saying ‘if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it’ when she used to talk shit about people 😭. Oh well, the more she talks about ‘trolls’, the more people get curious and find this thread 🤣🤣

Attachments

anon903321

Lolll she did and she was ignore mens comments on her pics before but now she sends them hearts and kisses ❤😘 (anything to get attention and money!)

Or new joggers 😂 bet she only posted that for companies to send her free ones!
Like the same way she posted about bird shit on her car to get a free clean? 🤣🤣🤣 #poshmuch

• Haha

Chanel30

View attachment 510959

She will never admit that she is in the wrong
the reason she’s saying “i don’t consent to being contacted ...” is to use it to her advantage if she wants to allege harassment. However, what she fails to understand about harassment is whether a reasonable ordinary person would consider the message to be harassment, not what Erim considers to be harassment. She’s actually so delusional.

So just because they contacted you twice when you informed them not to contact you again won’t be enough to amount to harassment.

bubbles15

No, for me I always got a bad vibe from her.

also, I don’t understand why she says her page is for girls and for creating a sisterhood when she obviously makes content that attracts men
From that caption, what is she even expecting people to say 👀 she needs to understand that people are not obessed with her.

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I saw someone mention on here the suspected copycat brand Humna girl. I had a look on her Instagram - from what I can see she’s actually modest in all of her photos and her hair is insane both in length and health. Kind of want to try her oil now too and see what it’s like
If you compare her hair with Erims, it’s embarassing that erim is selling a £40+ hair oil with that hair

Anyone seen this insta account? There’s now around three exposing her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

tattle420

VIP Member
she's been blasting her furniture shopping all over her damn stories of course people are gonna get it right. how is she so daft

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?
it's honestly because most of her following are guys wanting to get in her pants, and she lives for that attention. what a sad existence

they way she acts at work that ghostchips described, she is known in the industry here in london for it. she's notorious for being unbearable to work with especially at photoshoots