Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nikita14

The Mother’s Day thing just irks me. Instead of just honouring your mother and father she tries to take it away from people trying to honour their mothers. She acts so bitter and she has the right to but then keep off social media if it hurts you as you say it does. I don’t wanna come across insensitive but I feel like she’s constantly invalidating other people

Reactions: 6

nikita14

She’s the last person anyone thinks when they think of female empowerment

Really tho what has she done for women...she’s too busy tearing them out

anon65

She once moaned after giving 50p to a homeless man so she will never donate unless it promotes her crap byerim business and benefits her financially

I’m convinced she’s never paid for anything in her life
maybe she'll donate her hair oil and claim it saves lives

• Haha

anon65

She's definitely reading here because she's barely put any content out so knows she was in the wrong and is keeping quiet. It won't last long she won't be able to take not getting attention from thirsty men.

She knows no one can attack her for continuously posting about the farmers protest so at least something good came out of all this and she's finally using her platform for something useful (even if it's not genuine at least it's raising awareness). At the peak of the protests she took a break from social media...like when has she ever taken a break from begging for attention?

anon903321

Does anyone really care about what dress she wore whilst being a hoe in clubs? Or the fact she’s on her period and cba to take a paracetamol? Her content is so bad and it makes no sense half the time. Yet these are “influencers” guys. More like airheads.

kaur57

i just watched that tik tok and I have never seen anything like that before...she really made herself look like a god-like figure...i can't

her followers need to wake up, this is not what success looks like and she is a horrible person who's done vile things

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
bestie aka another girl she pays a dirt wage to compliment her all day long and not cringe while erim does her fake laugh for pics and tik toks

minn11

like girl get a different job if you can't handle these opinions about yourself.... oh wait.... you can't ........

it's so funny, i'll be like 'arrest me officer, i said her furniture looks cheap'

• Haha

kekaur

Because Tasmin ain't sent Erim a freebie that she can sell on after... Erim won't post about anything unless she benefits from it herself. - Let's not be surprised if now she randomly shares other sikh influencers or businesses because we all know she reads this thread 😂
I was actually going to say she probably never will unless Tasmin sends her free stuff and then we’ll see a “gifted” Instagram story😂😂

Sounds like erim

how money greedy do you have to be to get given a free product that you dont like but sponser for the £££ and then go on to sell it for even more £££. How about just dont agree to the sponsership in the first place if you dont truly like the product and would rather get rid of it?
Oh but she’ll go on and on about how women need to support each other especially Sikh women but she won’t do the same unless she’s gifted something. How hard is it for you to share this girls business Instagram page. So selfish and money hungry.

bubbles15

When her oil launched she was offering a 30 min video call with her in return for a positive review on Trust Pilot 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Someone post some meal ideas on here so this girl eats something other than pasta 🤣

also, this girl boasts about how she’s done what a lot of girls can’t do when she got her furniture gifted and everything else paid for by daddy. We don’t have that privilege princess erim

Attachments

• Haha