Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minn11

what example am i supposed to be following? to pose in revealing clothes to build up a following of thirsty men, exploit my religion and followers, then create a business with bs branding and shit product? not to forget get everything in my home for free cause i'm an #influencer

no thanks, my role models are women who have actually achieved real things and made real change in the world

Reactions: 6

Jane1122

VIP Member
I thought resturants are closed to eat indoor. Is she breaking the rules? Why does look so white. She should be proud of her skin complexion. What is she even eating?

I am also getting frustated, she isn't the only person moved out. She probably got the flat free. Not paying any rent. She not spoke about she brought it or renting the flat.

I hate that she got free kitchen appliances. Does that imply she cannot afford it. Has she not got tv. That she watches everything on a laptop. She not got an ipad? No Nextflix or Amazon Prime.

I thought she didn't like homebargain and b&m stuff. I'm suprised she not Gucci homeware lol or John Lewis etc

Did she get chucked out of her dad flat? Lol, why would you be ashamed to live with your dad's home. Nothing wrong with it.

Living on your own is great, but also living with people or parents isn't a bad thing either. The way she portrays now its the best to live on her own, she a hyprocite. Don't preach! Does my head in.

I hate when people show off literally. I have a great lifestyle don't see me bragging. People are currently facing hardship during this pandemic. It's about supporting them and providing help to them. Not to show off!

I get she support Sikh farmers and anything relate to it. But it also come as she only support Sikhism, not any other ethnic minority groups. You should speak up and support your community, but we also should support other ethnic groups too with their struggle. It comes across as she only think Sikhism is above the rest, that's it.

I just find that wrong. Ever culture, religions and whatever you label yourself should deserve utter respect and equality.

On tiktok she cannot delete comments, I assume?
Finally true comments are coming across. Some those messages is not horrible. Its not even trolling.

I so agree....she has low self esteem because she does that. It is so cringe. Trying to hard.
She would never buy gucci homeware coz shes stingy af. She only takes stuff for free but when she needs to spend her own money, she will shop in primark etc. This girl used to wear primark makeup and clothes and literally lived in Westfield Primark. Only after Byerim shes starting buying a bit more upmarket stuff...but she would never spend that much on plates etc. She's a cheap skate

tattle420

VIP Member
anyone notice how she barely brings up her brother 🧿 anymore. someone posted previously that he can't stand her and i'm honestly not surprised.

ghostchips

WOW. I don’t even know where to begin. What’s crazy is she told the story of this specific work place SO many times and I used to think there’s no way that’s what happened (knowing everything I know about her). Her version of events are of course the POLAR opposite, she states people were jealous of her and the managers knew she was destined for bigger things and even said in her meeting to them that she didn’t see a future in the company as she was going to make her own business. However, YOUR version of the events are soooooo much more Erim.

All she ever does is say THE MOST DISGUSTING things about other girls, it honestly gets me so irate that a person like her is able to get places and fake the exact opposite of who they are “sister hood” “bring up other girls” “doing it for the girls without mums and sister”. I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?

What you said about her thinking everyone is in love with her is SO true, even her girl “friends” she thinks are obsessed with her and anything they do is because she influenced them (in her eyes). She thinks she’s a siren to guys and unfortunately, guys prove her right. She buys your affection by constantly giving you free things or fake “helping” you.

Every 5 seconds she will remind you of the time that she lived in ATL and how every rapper in the world tried to date her and she lived for free there because every guy wanted to buy her things. She’s DELUDED & I diagnose her a narcissist she fits it to a T.
Is that right? The second she was gone I unfollowed her and never looked at her page again so I didn't realise she was still obsessed with us. That's sad.

The thing is, for awhile we all tried to include her and be friendly to her but she was so exhausting and unbearable that it wasn't worth it anymore. As for jealousy I don't know what to say but LOL....if you know her personally you'll know there's nothing to be jealous about. Her physical beauty isn't even beautiful because of how ugly she acts.

I'd be surprised that she thought anyone was jealous of her but, well, it's Erim. We had an incredible team of unique, vibrant, funny, talented people there who she didn't fit in with at all and you could see how upset she was that no one fawned all over her. She also wasn't even close to being the most attractive person there (not that it mattered to anyone else) so I guess that probably bothered her. I truly can't express how nasty she was to work with. She'd snap at people who didn't say good morning to her the way she wanted them to. She'd pout through a meeting if her shitty half assed work wasn't praised endlessly. When she walked into a room it got so tense and she had no humor or personality to turn the vibe around so it would just be awkward until she left. Once on a work trip she kept her roommate up all night whining about how no one liked her and how horrible we all were but would spend the day fake laughing and muttering under her breath and forcing people to take photos of her. Ya, a total nightmare.

The day she got fired she left her desk for a meeting and just never returned, it was quite funny to see everyone slowly realise as her stuff just sat there untouched the whole day. She might have said those things in the meeting but the people who fired her wanted her out of the building before she could steal more stuff and didn't give a shit so I can't imagine it was the grandiose moment of truth she's painting it out to be.

I've had a chance to go back a bit and it's funny because at the time I researched narcissistic personality disorder to see if she fit the behaviors and I can see some of you did the same. She fits every single one in person too.

anon903321

Not being funny but your makeup is wrong, look how grey and ashy you look. That isn’t us trolling but us being concerned that you are representing south Asian girls yet want to be a lighter skin tone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, she really is obsessed with us ‘trolls’- what a complete narcissist, can’t seem to admit that she is in the wrong. And why does she keep saying ‘if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it’ when she used to talk shit about people 😭. Oh well, the more she talks about ‘trolls’, the more people get curious and find this thread 🤣🤣
She looks like an actual horse 🐴

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Why does she think she encourages her followers to be themselves when all she does is lie to them to feel superior (like about being born hairless- such a silly thing to lie about). She’s making them feel insecure with themselves rather than confident. Who does she think she is telling us to be our truest self when she’s no where near authentic. Such a shame that she’s tricking people into believing she is. Stupid bitch, glad harneet put her back in her place before.

Jane1122

VIP Member
She hasn't always gone by Erim Kaur 🤣🤣. I remember a couple years ago she was just Erim and I do remember that at one point she had a Persian flag in her bio. I myself was also slightly confused when I came across her page recently and saw her rebranding to Erim Kaur etc.

Her dad does what????? Wtf?? Him trying to be in full control of her brand is creepy 🥴
I remember that too, she never spoke about sikhi back then either. Plus it's only recently she started doing the waheguru stories too. She never did that before.

I think her dad is her "manager", that would explain why he is in her fb group too

Is also find it weird that she follows these fake fan pages that she's created herself, including 1 that has 0 posts and comments and likes all the pics, yet she never liked or commented on her friends pics. She ain't there to make genuine connections at all. This sisterhood is all just her way of marketing so you support her business

Last edited:
  • Heart
I do feel like she has a lot of dandruff and breakage for someone who has a magical hair oil and takes good care of it. She has lovely hair but I feel most Asian girls have lovely thick shiny hair. I remember feeling like hmmm for someone who literally pampers her hair this much it doesn’t look like it? Though I know that can happen, I do look after my hair very well and I have dandruff too and quite thin hair. (But my parents both have thin hair).
Re the skinny thing it’s not her fault she’s tiny (though I think she could eat a bit more and the fact her head is big suggests her body is supposed to be bigger than it is but she’s not eating enough) but I feel like it’s not necessary to mention numbers like 23 inches. It’s a humble brag that will upset others. It’s clear her waist is small. She didn’t have to mention a number.

minn11

Haha yeah she was on about "mean" comments left under her pictures and how it's impacting her mental health. It's all talk with her cause sis.... I didn't see that police article being released yet and its been over 2 months
lool i'd love to see the police's reaction to her showing them comments like ' they said my hair oil was trash, my makeup looks bad and my i'm a fraud' please catch these dangerous criminals

• Haha

kingkhan

Also one of the people who say they know her personally (I don't know which one because I think there are a few in here) did mention before that her dad pushes her to be modest to attract a muslim following. Again, I am not trying to offend anyone, I think you can tell that she does try to get muslim followers and no one is stupid for having once believed the false image she purposely tries to display

• Sad

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I noticed on her old depop her measurements were something like 30-23-32, that is just about an hourglass but a very small one. I mean I’m considered slim and not an hourglass and my hips are 34. So it’s a very small hourglass - certainly not the exaggerated shape she does tend to pose in. Hourglass is your hips and waist are 9 inches or more apart I think. So she’s just on that but it’s more because she’s just very petite with a very small little waist (that I remember she has mentioned before in an old post. Again WHY. It is only going to make people feel bad!!!)
hourglass is when your chest and hips are equal and your waist is 9-12 inches smaller (when it's only your hips 9-12 inches bigger than your waist and not chest, then it's pear shape, not hourglass). she pretty much doesn't have anything in the chest area, it always looks very flat no matter how much she facetunes and poses, and her hips don't look very wide either without the posing so she's def not hourglass no matter how much she tries. without all the posing she just looks like rectangle shape

Amelia223

Chatty Member
what example am i supposed to be following? to pose in revealing clothes to build up a following of thirsty men, exploit my religion and followers, then create a business with bs branding and shit product? not to forget get everything in my home for free cause i'm an #influencer

no thanks, my role models are women who have actually achieved real things and made real change in the world
Exactly!! Since when has she ever encouraged her followers to be their true self?? All she does is complain, talk about byerim, pose in ugly revealing dresses, complain some more and show off her free or designer stuff

• Haha

Downdog39

So she put in a giveaway in the sisterhood group. And it's the stuff that was originally on depop under the ppatel name. I was on the depop a few days ago where the pandora ring was the most recent one and now very thing bar 2 or 4 posts before that has been removed and its all just outfits. This girl cannot do anything without some motive. She's obvs read from here that we slate her for not giving her things to her so called sisterhood instead of always trying to make a quick buck. But why does she go ahead and write things like put a post on your instgram story? There is ALWAYS a motive behind her.
Screenshot_20210404_190449_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
I have a feeling Erim makes her close friends/acquaintances/employees sign an NDA about herself, her business and her life. It's the only thing that makes sense from the people on here claiming to know her but not being able to say much. An NDA makes perfect sense considering she comes from a self employed background with her dad owning a few businesses of his own.

I just watched her new tiktok, Jesus Christ 🤢 We get it, you make money from your hair oil but there is NO way ByErim is a 7 figure business. No way
This is exactly what I was thinking, otherwise why else do people keep quiet about her life when they are no longer a part of it... guess she really does believe that she is a celeb and needs a NDA 😂

Ah God, just watched her recent tiktok... haha today she chose to claims it's a 7 figure biz...bet tomorrow it will be a 8 figure biz and then back down to 6 figures 😂😂😂 make your mind up "sis" 😉

Also she got fired from 3 jobs in a row...hmm just goes to show what kinda person she is. She wouldn't have been fired just for the sake of it. Must be a valid reason.