Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12344321

I remember when she would complain daily about people liking a message in her DMs because it would send her a notification

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Something I’ve noticed about erim is that she is never appreciative and never interacts with her ‘fans’. She has that dead fb GIRLS group (which involves her DAD ironically) but don’t really talk on there or gives generic replies. When people comment they love her, she puts ‘thanks sis’ and gives generic replies. She only interacts with them if they leave a good review of Byerim. Honestly, she interacts with us ‘trolls’ more 🤣🤣

Idk why she even sees us as trolls when all we do is discuss about influencers who have chosen to broadcast their whole life online?Surely that’s the risk you take when you do that? Don’t want any form of opinion about your life, (good or bad), then don’t post it? I think she’s just mad that we know the truth about her hahahah

This is exactly what I was thinking, otherwise why else do people keep quiet about her life when they are no longer a part of it... guess she really does believe that she is a celeb and needs a NDA 😂

Ah God, just watched her recent tiktok... haha today she chose to claims it's a 7 figure biz...bet tomorrow it will be a 8 figure biz and then back down to 6 figures 😂😂😂 make your mind up "sis" 😉

Also she got fired from 3 jobs in a row...hmm just goes to show what kinda person she is. She wouldn't have been fired just for the sake of it. Must be a valid reason.
She got fired from one for stealing and selling the items on depop, surprise surprise...

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Also am I the only one who doesn't see the hype with her wallpapers or affirmations? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would I wanna download a free wallpaper a day from an app before it's released to everyone else when I can just get it from canva myself anyway 😂 I prefer to have a photo of a special memory in my life than use her branded wallpapers. I just dont get it.

She's making it out like the wallpapers are a big deal and she's doing so much for the "byerim family" when all shes doing is taking someone elses background (free from canva) and someones words (quotes) and sticking her byerim logo at the bottom of it. Anyone can do that and make wallpapers. It ain't even costing her anything. 😂

Jane1122

VIP Member
I don't see how she looks anything other than indian! 🤷🏻‍♀️ As soon as I saw her on IG I knew she was Indian. Never questioned it 😂

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
View attachment 553390Did a quick search for glass bottles and look what came up...all the talk on designing and looking out for every single detail to be perfect is just crap really
She 100% got the hair oil/perfume bottles from Alibaba for really cheap as well. I understand that’s how business works in order to make profit but why lie saying how much stress and hard work it was to design and package your oil when all you did was bulk buy bottles from alibaba for super cheap then add a cheap paper sticker on it? She says it took her a whole year to find the perfect bottle when she probably just did a quick search on alibaba

Attachments

Last edited:

kaur57

its always the people preaching most about 'good vibes' and 'karma' on social media that I'm most suspicious about LOL

i don't understand how us calling her out on all the lies and manipulation she's doing makes US the bad guys...

her victim mentality and 'oh they're hating on me cause they're jealous' is so dumb & immature

she needs to take accountability for what she's done (and clearly she's done a lot of bad stuff noted in this thread!)

Mel_Ma

People move out for various reasons but erim moves out because she wanted a desk!! I pissed myself laughing at this BS 😂😂😂 Could she not have a desk at home before? How dumb is this girl? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just when I thought she couldnt come out with anymore crap....
Instead of getting a desk, she gets an apartment and puts a desk in it 😆

• Haha

kekaur

Her posting about about Sikh representation to promote herself is hilarious yet she won’t post a fellow Sikh small business after they’ve supported her. Don’t know if you all know of Tasmin Dhaliwal on Instagram and YouTube but she always posts about Erim’s hair oil and supports her (who knows why) and she recently opened up her own business and Erim hasn’t posted about her business once or showed her support in any way!

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Oooooh harneet just out here confirming what we know. Shots fired at erim and I’m LIVINGGG for it. Someone needs to call her out and I’m glad harneet is
Hahahaha is erim not embarrassed that her own ex friend called her out for lying?? What’s erim gonna do, call her a troll? Why even lie about these things in the first place, just don’t mention it at all. It’s so so bad that she has to LIE to seem like a good person, really shows what kind of person she is!

Attachments

kaur57

literally so many brown girls have moved out on their own (i personally have but then i ran back to my parents house a couple of years later LOL) and i know while it is a struggle for brown girls to do this....how does showing her picture to our parents resolve this struggle?

she's trying so hard to be relatable or have that 'big sis' figure going..but it's just so wrong coming from her

and that evil eye emoji..........pls make it stop. first of all, Sikhs shouldn't even believe in nazar/evil eye but that's a whole different conversation lol

It always makes me laugh when she says she moved to America when she was there for a month 🤣🤣 sis likes to drag it out. Stop with the lies 🧿

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
From that caption, what is she even expecting people to say 👀 she needs to understand that people are not obessed with her.
She also does a lot of tiktoks with the sound saying ‘you think your better than me, never b**ch’ I know it’s just a tiktok but she definitely does believe she’s better than everyone

• Sick

kaur57

I was really hoping this thread could have gotten out to more people because people need to know how toxic and horrible she really is in real life but her following, etc hasn't dropped

oh well, the truth is on here and that doesn't change

this is why i hate instagram lol..pretty faces are praised just for being pretty

Jane1122

VIP Member
Tbh most of these influencers she sent the oil to, only promoted it the once when they recieved it. I never saw them actually use it after. If anything I've noticed they are always promoting oilsbyhema instead

Reactions: 6