Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stayinganon20

Erim definitely reads on here because the Depop account name has changed from “Kaurclothes” to “ppatel1”
The girl is called Priya Patel and is her assistant. Look at Priya Patel’s actual Depop - her username is priyapatel0106. I can’t believe erim would stoop so low by changing her username just so she can sell PR. Is she not embarrazzed? You can also find Priya Patel in her fb sisterhood group. I just think you must be so low if you work for Erim knowing her intentions :/

Reactions: 5

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Erim has been obsessed with looking like anything other than Indian for years now. In her eyes, she is too exotic to look Indian. I mean, who even tells her that she looks like any other ethnicity (like thai??). She must be imagining it because to me and most people, she looks like an average Indian girl.
D7A9B537-9488-48BA-9067-8EB4D41CB5D7.jpeg

tattle420

VIP Member
what a snowflake. how's she gonna deal with her terrible oil being mainstream and on the shelves of shops when she won't be able to control the bad reviews on there!

Jane1122

VIP Member
Another thing to add (my god she really is problematic).
- she claims that she never planned to be an influencer despite calling herself a ‘celebrity’ at her dads restaurant before she gained a following
- she claims that byerim has been passed down generations and took 15 years to make. But before she started the business, there are screenshots of her saying coconut oil and olaplex is what helped her hair, nothing else. She probably knows herself the too expensive byerim is shit but will continue to call it a ‘miracle oil’ to gain money for her SIX FIGURE BUSINESS 🧿🧿🧿
Not forgetting comments telling Organicoilsbyhema that her oil bottle is now finished (basically indirectly asking her to send her another bottle of organic oils by hema!) - someone here msged Hema who has confirmed that erim used to promote her oil before she created byerim.

LOLLL I have a feeling this 2nd thread is gonna be full of a recap of the first coz there is so much to recap! 😂😂😂

• Haha

nikita14

She’s not a girls girl and never has been, she doesn’t support anyone. Wants the entire community to support her when she doesn’t even support the community

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I can't stop laughing... Who asks why their plaster doesn't match them??? You can literally get dark brown plasters lmao? Or those plasters for kids with animals on it and stuff LMFAOOAOSJDKJFS SHE'S SO PRETENTIOUS! How about you now ask yourself why your foundation shade doesn't match you because girl....
I thought this 🤣🤣 I think she read this thread and saw that people are realising how she pretends to be a lighter skin tone. So now she wants to put out there that she sees all skin tones equally. But seriously, who the f has ever asked why their plaster doesn’t match their skin?? She defo made that up 🤣😭

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
It’s good to know that what we felt was kinda true all along
I can’t believe erim will still deny that she is the problem despite us plus her two ex closest friends all saying she is problematic 🤦🏽‍♀️
Erim doesn’t even make sense, she says we just wanna hate on girls. If that’s true, why are we saying that her two ex close friends seem so lovely
Erim you are the problem END OF- why else do you not have any friends

Also, I know erim had someone else to do her makeup for her bridal shoots but did she not feel uncomfortable with her foundation being way too light for her? Why didn’t she speak out, unless she wants to look lighter

Attachments

Last edited:

nikita14

Anyone noticed how she went from hair oil to hair and beard oil? Some guy called her out and said it wasn’t for beards

• Haha

xx3221

VIP Member
I'm watching her YouTube video and she's using her dining table as a desk??? After crying about not having a desk? If you're moving out for the sake of a desk, get an actual desk.

She could've used the dining table at home as her desk?

• Haha

nikita14

She’s just trying to justify the price she will put on the shampoo and conditioner - by saying how much money went into the formulations etc and how it’s not like other brands who apparently buy standard formulas lol when that’s probably what she’s done ngl

The only shampoos and conditioners worth spending loads for are olaplex but they actually have a patented product so I’m curious to see how much she’s gonna price it at

Her packaging is so not high end just putting black and gold together doesn’t make a product high end

Amelia223

Chatty Member
It's like when she keeps bragging about all the new designer bags she treats herself with every other week and getting her dream car at 25 by 'working hard'. Yes sis if your dad finances your business and you don't have to pay any rent or bills of course you can afford this shit! Yeah I don't know why these PR companies still gift her stuff, she always throws it around her bedroom and most of the videos cut off mid sentence before she moves onto the next product. I'd hate for someone like that to represent my products she never respects anything she is given or gives a proper review
Imagine someone did that to her shit hair oil- she would go on a rant and send the police their way 🤣🤣

• Haha

flowerland

Someone asked her this on her recent tiktok and I really don’t get her.. like why are you so against your Muslim side ? She used to have a different flag in her Instagram bio that represented an Iranian or Persian side and now she’s saying no? Like.. it’s down right disrespectful to her Muslim followers for her to act like she wants nothing to do with her Muslim side (which everyone knows she has in her). Like my god, Muslim girls are one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen, I don’t get why she wants to be 100% Sikh SO bad. Oh wait I do.. it’s what’s trending right now so she can get more followers lol

Attachments

anon903321

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, she put herself online as an influencer you can’t expect everyone to like you or agree with you, especially when you’re a lying narc. I’m sure Kim K doesn’t get her “trolls” sued or done by the police so what makes Erim think she has a genuine case here? Nobody on these threads has said anything threatening, we’ve only exposed the truth which she can’t handle.

chunlii

I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?
On LinkedIn, her dad said he helped her later on. Her dad also seems to be in with the lies, claiming they've achieved 30k sales globally, with a £1.1m turnover LMAO

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Chocogossiper

notice the words “your allegations” only the words Erim would use because she’s on the defence about her olive oil hair brand. she seriously cannot take any criticism looooool #bekind looooooool

Guys it’s about time we agree she doesn’t have any teams she does all this bullshit herself, the word team is used to make herself feel important. That reply is Erim to the T