Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downdog39

Look at the bottom of the pic at her knees and legs lmfaooo. She's standing like a twat with her knees bent and then pointing towards each other to give herself curves again lol. When will she stop. Her silhouette looks like Mr incredible loool huge shoulders
Screenshot_20210426_211317_com.instagram.android_edit_977883615337764.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Qwerty12345678910

Yeah I just find her weird. She went to the same university but we weren’t in the same year. A lot of people work in the big 4, everyone knows how those companies are in terms of work life balance. She still manages to do work and all her extra stuff (which I give credit too) but if it actually was as long hours as she says how would you find the time? I’m just curious. She’s actually pretty I wish she would stop editing her pictures so much. Anyway she’s still privileged and I just wish people would put that to use
I used to work at a big 4 for nearly 5 years and everyone knows you have to put in the hours to make it. You know what you’re signing up for. One other thing that irks me about tanvi, when it was her birthday, she did a live on insta at midnight... I thought this was so strange that when she was working her busy hours and moaning about workload, she’d be doing a live with people she virtually doesn’t know!!
She’s better than erim though, at least she works hard unlike erim who gets her dad to pay for everything.

chunlii

So she allegedly has a 7 figure business but can't even get herself a decent office???????

This angers me so much... the problem is YOU ERIM. “I’ve had it all my life” so if this problem follows you around why have you never looked in the mirror.
Right lmaoo! She's such a problem. We're rightfully calling you out on your scam oil and stupid foundation shade lol. Not only us, but people who've known you personally are coming here to expose your ass too. You've had everything handed to you growing up, in regards to your academics you have A*'s at A Levels, a First Class degree from Manchester Uni + internships, a rich dad who could get you all the possible connections in the world, all which put you at an advantage, but you still managed to bottle graduate schemes and graduate jobs? Talking about "Thank God those graduate schemes rejected me!1!1!!" come on, deep inside we know you're still hurt, considering you graduated like half a decade ago and felt the need to bring them up lol. Knowing her, she was probably lazy with applying and probs thought something like why should I bother my dad's rich anyway

Last edited:

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I find it funny that I used to think her ex friends harneet and kavita had better hair than erim. Erims hair like we said before looks so dry and has had so much flyaways recently. That just shows that hair is mainly due to genetics rather than that crap too expensive byerim oil.

also, did anyone see in erims last youtube video that she once requested someone to buy a £250 perfume as a gift for her 😳. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking someone to buy a gift for me that is that expensive but whatever princess erim needs, she gets or she’ll call her Mi5 gang.

xx3221

VIP Member
I just watched her stories of this gifted hoover and her saying her dad will have to put it together and I laughed so loud, I may or may not have woke my family up 🙃
When she says things like her dad is fixing up something for her or her dad is doing things you wouldn’t expect for her or his input in her buying a property etc, I get it entirely. I have a really good relationship with my dad and rely on him for all things DIY & money management etc so maybe that’s why (However I’m about 8 years younger than her) But why is she saying she needs her dad to put her hoover together 😭 when we got our new hoover my dad stood there and watched me put it together so it just made me laugh. Woman you are grownnnnn

nikita14

Her life just seems a marketing opportunity she tries to find every little thing to make marketable

It’s just fake deep

This whole we started it in Erims bedroom trying to make it deep when actual people who have started from the real bottom from their bedrooms lol when she’s had the entire house and money to rent places to go work at

Jane1122

VIP Member
I don't follow tanvi, but just stalked her and don't like her vibe. She seems full of herself, like Erim. Noticed that she has saved this in her highlights. Clearly she's deluded aswell that the police will do anything. Police won't do anything! They dont do anything for real crime that takes place in the real world why would they do anything about someone sending a few msgs online 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Dolly x

She also said that she already working with the police and somehow got her trolls IP addresses. I think she just lies about everything and is more dramatic than she needs to be
She’s absolutely off her rockers

She also said before she already working with the police and somehow got her trolls IP addresses. I think she just lies about everything and is more dramatic than she needs to be
She has a damn cheek making up lies like this .

The lies continue.. stated on their Trust Pilot that they flag the review to get the order number... no ‘sis’ you can ‘request more info’ (giving the customer the opportunity to provide info) which Trust Pilot will do by sending an email to the customer to provided their contact details and order number and send that to the company email address to make amends with the customer. Trust Pilot only remove reviews if it’s in breach of GDPR, incorrect company review or contains curse words/racist themes etc.

Attachments

• Haha

anon903321

So they had a £1m+ “turnover”... but “sis” is selling her foundation covered clothes on Depop... and now it’s a fake one too 🤣 and wait sis also can’t afford a table to eat on. Makes sense!

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
Its actually pissing me off how much she constantly shills her mfing hair oil. Whats the point of having a separate page for your brand when youre gonna be bringing it up every second on your personal account?
Also i just cackled imagining her switching to the byerim account and commenting on her own stupid post. What a loser she probably thinks this is the pinnacle of branding & marketing.

Attachments

Amelia223

Chatty Member
If shes on about this thread then surely the police will see that we arent doing anything criminal and are gossiping rather than trolling. Something she should expect as a public figure