Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
and she just made the entire post of moving out on her feed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wow didn't know moving out at the age of 26 was such an accomplishment for a 7 figure business women lmao
I literally moved out at 21...minus 7 figures bc school debt but go offfffff erim 😂😂 I really want to know who is her audience what is this nonsense

Reactions: 6

kaur57

In terms of her '6 figure business', it may be revenue generated and not profit. So for revenue and selling her bottle at 40 each, it would mean about 25,000 bottles sold. That is about 10% of her following on instagram right now, so it could be a realistic number.

However, this would just be revenue...

But either way, I would not say she is self-made. Much like Kylie Jenner (lol), she's also had assistance from her family, etc. Regardless, this is not the reason to dislike her. I mean good for her for starting a business on her own right

We dislike her because she is manipulative and using 'Sikhi' and 'modesty' to try and sell the hair oil to Sikhs and Kaurs/Singhs for their long hair & beards under false image that she is this good modest girl and that is simply a lie. Once again, it is 100% ok to wear whatever you want but to CONSTANTLY be putting it out there 'i am so modest' 'look at me, im SUCH a good girl' 'i was born hairless' when all of that is just a lie.

Also the fact that she is LOWKEY judgemental..I've seen many of her posts say stuff like "I know you guys won't believe this!! But I don't drink alcohol, never have!!!" like ok??? congratulations, i guess

Last edited:
  • Heart

kingkhan

how do you think she relates to Muslim girls ? Just out of interest
When she initially started getting bigger she actually didn't mention she was Sikh, at least not enough for a lot of us who are muslim and followed her noticed tbh. When she used to post asian clothes in her stories, maybe like before 100k, she used to talk about modesty and she also has given tips on wearing hair under hijab, like oils before Byerim. I only really noticed she was Sikh when she launched her business because she was pushing "Sikh-owned Business" a lot. All of that and the necklace, partnering a lot with muslim MUAs and clothing brands (that's where a lot of us found her from), and shisha every weekend, so a lot of us genuinely thought she was muslim before she launched her hair oil and started saying she is a sikh a lot a lot more. I'm not saying any of that is wrong to do, but it was clear she was trying to attract the audiences.

It is manipulation if you have a large muslim and modest following but you try to claim the modesty and, around when she first launched her hair oil, she also used to say the same thing of how it can be worn under hijab, so essentially pushing the product again to her modest muslim followers.

Of course you can admit that she does look nice but "baaad" is not just 'she looks pretty'

• Sad

Qwerty12345678910

She’s defo renting, she wouldn’t have been able to purchase so quickly. Also who is gonna give a girl a mortgage who makes her profit figures up?

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i was thinking NDA as well

this dude is weirdly obsessed with her on every platform lmao. go through his replies and he's trying to talk to every punjabi girl on twitter. it's always the creepy thirsty guys defending erim, and she feeds them into it. notice how it's never girls who are ride or die

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Amelia223

Chatty Member
also, her hair is soooo dead, lifeless and dull. her cut is wankkkkk af, sorry for my language, but because she's claimed to be sikh of the century she will never be able to cut it in any style, the bitch has to commit to that dried frazzled mop.
Her hair is dead. I find it ironic that her hair looked better before byerim came about compared to now (look at the pics). Either way, her hair was never mind blowing enough for her to be creating a £40+ hair oil.

also, isn’t her hairline the one receding loool

Attachments

• Haha

anon903321

Exactly. She’s complains about EVERYTHING and claims that doing her work makes her burnt out and suffer anxiety. You would think she doesn’t even like being an influencer so why didn’t she quit if it makes her this unhappy. Unless she knows she will find no other source of income from being fired three times. I think she just says these things so people feel sorry for her because of how ‘hard’ she has it- poor erim, having to have lunch on her bed 😩😩😩
The only people I feel sorry for are those who do give her constant support that have watch her complain all the time
Spot on!! I don’t understand the point of constantly complaining. As you said, nowhere will hire her unless she wants to pop bottles in a club somewhere maybe she might have a shot. Anywhere where one has to have respect and accept some level of inferiority, good luck. There is no way she should have publicised getting fired 3 times like it’s a good thing. Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur & not everyone has daddy’s £ to make it in life. So problematic 🙃

nikita14

She’s such a gas lighter it’s scary

Throwing words like mental health when people who have worked with you have admitted how terrible you were on their mental health

Jane1122

VIP Member
I cba. She defo reads on here. First of all, isn’t it all your dad? Either him or her team do everything for her whilst she moans like a lil bitch about the amount of ‘work’ she has to do (scamming people and waiting for gifted free products) whilst making stupid ass tiktoks. Secondly, I defo know what hard work is and definitely like to see a woman winning- just because we don’t brag like you do doesn’t mean we don’t work hard.
Also, always going on about having a clean heart- why would there be a whole damn thread about you with receipts if you had a bloody clean heart. If you had a clean heart, why do your own friends leave you. If you had a clean heart, why would you be ok with the fact that your hair oil is causing women to lose their hair and your doing nothing about it. We are not getting karma, this is your karma for being a horrible human and everyone is seeing it. Stay mad and stfu, your embarrassing at this point.

And did that GROWN woman really just sat and made an edit of herself on tiktok. How cringy is that, she really is up her own flat ass.
Is she had a clean heart and her two friends aka employees would not describe her as toxic and wouldn't have left the job that soon and unfollowed her and the company. They wouldnt have said on IG that they want to leave that experience behind them. Not once did they say they enjoyed working for her or being around her and appreciated the experience. It was TOXIC for them....

anyone notice how she barely brings up her brother 🧿 anymore. someone posted previously that he can't stand her and i'm honestly not surprised.
Or her grandparents. She always used to be at their house for tea and food. Shes not even mentioned anything about them coming to see her new place or anything. Since byerim shes hardly mentioned them or seen them tbh unless it's to push sales and then she mentions her gran

Also someone commented on her latest dumb edit of a tiktok why shes not friends with her mua harneet anymore?

Last edited:

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Thank you to @tattle420 for the thread title suggestion (this one had the most likes)

Another thread on our princess hairless Erim 🧿🧿🧿

I would do a recap/summary of the first thread but erim tells so much lies, I can’t keep up 🤣

For any newcomers, I recommend quickly reading the first thread before seeing us as ‘trolls’ (erims favourite word- probably her first word when she was a baby 🤣🤣). This girl is so problematic and lies about EVERYTHING!!

Carry on ‘trolling’ guys, try not to get ‘arrested’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

pastalover

Found this site from guru gossip. Glad that there are others out there who see thru her act. Not sure if this was spoken about but the other day she made the most dramatic Instagram story. She said she was looking for furnished apartments but then came across the non-furnished apartment and took the opportunity. Like what?! The majority of adults wish that was their dilemma in life lol. This girl is the definition of first world problems.

If I had a penny for every time she says "sis" I'd be a billionaire.

chunlii

She really loved playing on the fact that no one knew her ethnicity, but now she’s changed her tune.
This Tweet is sending me because she literally looks like a British Indian girl 🤣. Give it up Erim you look Indian AF.

Why would you even get so excited over being told you're something other than your ethnicity to the point you feel the need to tweet about it? How sad

So she put in a giveaway in the sisterhood group. And it's the stuff that was originally on depop under the ppatel name. I was on the depop a few days ago where the pandora ring was the most recent one and now very thing bar 2 or 4 posts before that has been removed and its all just outfits. This girl cannot do anything without some motive. She's obvs read from here that we slate her for not giving her things to her so called sisterhood instead of always trying to make a quick buck. But why does she go ahead and write things like put a post on your instgram story? There is ALWAYS a motive behind her. View attachment 514125
I'm crying she's giving away used items HAHAHAGAHAJFHJGF, I'm actually dying at those items OMDDKFJHDFJDKS

Last edited:

anon65

New prints with designer names - so tacky. I love how they were gifted to her by someone who helped and supported her, but she did't even have the courtesy to take them out the box and show them properly. Absolute cow.

flowerland

pls this is so hilarious. a month ago she was on about how she got someone arrested and now she's saying this is the first time she's reporting it after mustering up the courage for months? hahahahaha
Hahaha agreed. This girl is off her rocker if she thinks she can do anything about people having an opinion about her. Like okay come get your police to come to Canada and tell me I shouldn’t complain that she made my hair fall out with her evil witch hair serum 😂😂😂. The real person who should be behind bars is YOU erim. You’re literally destroying peoples hair with your scam oil. Now go cry to the police about it.

It’s pathetic how there’s real life problems the police need to deal with like murderers, rapists, terrorists and she thinks people talking about her SHITTY oil is important enough to take up their time.

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
how awkward is it that she is just completely posing and just makes her assistant/friend whatever stand there next to her just smiling normally just to show instagram that she has "friends" she is so incredibly cringe in everything she does. i honestly can't even begin to comment on the god complex tik tok, i literally got second hand embarrassment from it
I just know that she’s the type of friend who likes to be the superior one and talk all about herself whilst she belittles her other friend and treats them like a door mat. Their convo probably is erim bitching about other girls and how she’s better than them. It says a lot about you if everyone around you leaves

I hope harneet fully exposes how toxic erim is. She shouldn’t be an influencer if people saw how she’s actually like

Attachments

Last edited:

anon65

Did she literally just make a big deal out of choosing between a furnished and unfurnished flat and called it an opportunity? She made it sound like a life or death choice. I can't with this girl anymore she needs a reality check

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Defo when u realise everything she does is fake it’s a glow down lol
And the fact she definitely thinks she’s the best and prettiest person in any room she is has made me think the opposite 🤣

also, why does erim claim she’s a girls girl when in her tiktoks, girls ask where her dresses are from and she don’t say 🥱

Shhh135

Appfirmations...rlly so original... who gonna download an app for a brand that sells 2 products :/

• Haha
Reactions: 5