Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i'm not worried at all i find the entire thing hilarious honestly lmao

she's really taking safety resources away from people who would actually need them just because she's upset about a gossip website spilling the truth about her lies, the privilege of this little bobble head is hilarious to me

Reactions: 5

Amelia223

Chatty Member
So look at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ this was a tik tok posted some time ago which is no longer on her page. It was taken down when people started commenting saying why she would film something like that
First a dress thats apparently see through, then her crotch. And she’s still gonna claim she’s modest lmaoo

also, she still looking grey and ashy. Why does she so desperately want to be a lighter skin tone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

bubbles15

Not long till a thread 3 is needed 😂

Did anyone seen Harneet reposted a beard / hair oil (gold and black packaging). No idea if it existed before Erim’s or after.
I guess based on this she did another tik tok about businesses copying her. When she literally copied another brand herself and brands it as "original"

Chocogossiper

Her hair is dead. I find it ironic that her hair looked better before byerim came about compared to now (look at the pics). Either way, her hair was never mind blowing enough for her to be creating a £40+ hair oil.

also, isn’t her hairline the one receding loool
LOOOOL but dont you think it's always looked ratty and a bit lack lustre ??? I have seen loads of south asians with really thick luscious volumey hair, hers just doesn't fit the bill for what she's promoting, she would of been better doing a type of fair and lovely cream tbh, her skin colour has changed drastically since her grad with the lilac suit she wore.

• Haha

kaur57

I wonder if she follows the Dasvand part of Sikhi with her 7 figure business lol
Hmm..well, she tells her audience how much she loves the stuff she's received from her PR and then goes and sells it on a depop that she pretends is not hers..so probably not lol

xx3221

VIP Member
I wonder how fast Erim runs to start playing gurbani before she starts recording her stories

• Haha

nikita14

Again, nothing wrong with getting these things done - just don’t deny it to your young followers

There’s literally old pics of her with hair on her face and she denies laser ?

anon903321

The real problem is some people have to deal with actual harassment and rape etc in real life whilst this idiot gets to prance around online as an influencer and go to the police over a site dedicated to talking about influencers. This girl has too much time on her hands and tbh none of us have done anything wrong under the law, we aren’t commenting on her posts this is a gossip site what do you expect.
So dramatic and so attention-seeking.

minn11

why is everything about this girl so cringeeeee

i literally get second hand embarrassment watching her

minn11

wait she's talking about this thread? i thought she meant people who write things on her photos because i've never commented on her things

how can she report people on this page if she's voluntarily searching it up? no one is forcing her to check here or read anything we say.
actually, i'd be happy to talk to the police about her

anon903321

So Erim had a blog for a while, and the posts are still up on her website. Take a look at some of her blog posts. This girl was so desperate to become Instagram famous, it’s actually embarrassing and the her posts reek of desperation.

She’s telling people to have a car worth 70k, have rich friends, she wanted a celebrity shoutout but only if they have 100k followers - is she actually okay?!
This is so shallow and superficial. “Be rich”, well girl your dad is rich not you. “Have pretty friends” is that why you don’t have any because you treat them all like shit? She is cancelled to me

Jane1122

VIP Member
I have to say it was the hairless thing that made me really upset. I’m half Asian but have always had very dark body hair, was hairier than my brother growing up (his arm hair was blonde mine is dark brown) have had to pluck my brows and upper lip hair since I was like 15 and have waxed my arms since then too. I didn’t grow up with the Asian half of my family or have any Asians around me growing up because of the area I lived in was not diverse. I was sooooooooo ashamed of all of this till I made friends with a girl from Pakistan who was like ‘no we all do that don’t worry’. So yeah there was no reason to lie about it. None at all. If I was her I would’ve said “yes I did have body hair, this is how I felt about it, I worked at a spa and was lucky enough to be offered laser for free/reduced price.” I don’t know anything about Sikhi - is there a reason she wouldn’t be allowed to say this? Like are you not allowed to remove hair?? But she already dates wears makeup and western clothes and moved out so I don’t believe there would be reason to lie about the hair thing even if it’s a forbidden thing because she’s already doing other forbidden things. She could’ve said “this is frowned upon with my religion but I grew up in a western place where removing body hair is the norm and I feel better without it”. Like. Why couldn’t she say that. Why lie. Especially if you know the lies can be found out because there is photographic evidence of you being lasered. I follow another girl on YT who is half Asian like me and she lasered bikini and underarms and she just made a joke of it. She was like “one of my friends said maybe I’ll regret it and I was just like no I don’t think I’m going to miss having hair down there” and it was straight up and straight forward. It’s the pointlessness of the lie that gets me because it implies she wants to seem better than because she didn’t have hair. Rather than ashamed because she could’ve just said “look guys I did remove my body hair and I don’t feel proud of it so let’s move on”.
She has no reason to lie or hide the fact that shes laser, because she already cuts her hair anyway. Those that fully practise sikhi do not cut their hair but she has openly posted about her hair cuts when shes gone to salons and once even asked for a hairdresser to come to her house to trim her hair unless shes going to deny that shes ever cut her hair now, which wouldnt surprise me with all the lies shes been telling....

xx3221

VIP Member
The FLYAWAYS (that she claims are baby hairs)!! Wth is in her shampoo and what is it doing to her hair??
She actually looks pretty in that first pic. But her hair is in awful condition. The more you look at it, the more you realise. Ppl just see the length in it and think wow amazing

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Why is Erim pretending that she’s on top 54 out of all the free apps on the App Store, it’s only out of the free shopping apps and she’s gone down to 62 now 😬

• Haha
  • Wow