Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaur57

hello Erim and her lawyers..if you're reading this, we are not harassing the girl directly. she has a big audience and has responsibility to make sure that she's telling young girls the truth but we're just here uncovering these lies..one post at a time :))

if anything, what we are doing is the right thing to do...after all, she's selling her oil for like $100..the least she can do is also keep the negative reviews from people but she deletes them...can I tell the police about this? lmao

pls Erim, there's people out there dying and being abused, domestic violence in these covid times, etc - the world doesn't revolve around you..just log out of this website!! go back to posting on IG and tiktok about how successful and 'unbothered' you are

Reactions: 6

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Why is this girl trying to convince us to buy her overpriced, poundland hairbrush when her hair is looking static and frizzy in the video 🤡

Last edited:

Jane1122

VIP Member
So for someone who claims she’s sooooo busy that she doesn’t even have time to eat, I wonder how she’ll find the time to look after her apartment.
She will "hire" someone..... by that i mean... She'll prob ask the girls in her sisterhood group to become her cleaners in return for used makeup/clothes and empty PR boxes 😂😂😂 Princess ain't gonna lift a finger or actually pay someone 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha

kingkhan

She has been posting her feet from the beginning for thirst traps on instagram and funnily enough her feet look so busted and ugly here :ROFLMAO: Dunno if it's just her black heart turning her physically ugly now or that her ugly personality is shining through as more and more people find out about her

Attachments

Amelia223

Chatty Member
on Harneet’s live someone asked why her and Kavita are no longer friends with Erim, and they said they were never friends with her and they just worked for her. and no longer work for her LOL
They also said they have read these threads and they made it clear they do. They said ‘reading is good for you’ and made it obvious she was problematic to work with. They don’t even say her name when reading the questions, something bad must have happened. They both seem so so lovely and different from erim though

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
pls this is so hilarious. a month ago she was on about how she got someone arrested and now she's saying this is the first time she's reporting it after mustering up the courage for months? hahahahaha

jkaur__

Rumour has it Erim Kaur and Aman Natt are in the works 👀 two conartists - perfect for eachother!

• Wow
  • Sick

kingkhan

why does it matter she’s not Muslim?
No that's not the issue to me at all, I am just saying that was the allure. I am not saying it is wrong for her to not be muslim at all and I never would say that

If she was Muslim her existence on social media and how she acts is a complete disregard of the Islamic rules, so why/how can you be manipulated by someone who is so obviously not Muslim.
I am just saying that it wasn't obvious before she launched her hair oil. You're right that it disregards our beliefs in Islam but just like in punjabi culture, we also have many youth who choose to not be modest, who smoke shisha, some even drink which of course is very against what we believe. So we do also have people in our culture who live lifestyles like this, and that is why it did not feel obvious in the beginning.

All I am expressing is my experience and if you don't want to believe that then that is okay but there is no reason to go say I am lacking brain cells or am mad. I also never once have tried to insinuate anything about the Sikh religion, and I am not trying to disrespect the religion at all. I have only mentioned that I am muslim in regards to my own personal perspective. I have also never said that modesty is exclusive to Islam

In all of these posts, I refuse to believe she's manipulated her muslim followers. Like I said before, I'm sure she's always gone by 'Erim Kaur' and has always spoken about Sikhi on her stories. I don't see how you can see the things she posts and assume she's Muslim when all she does is show off her body
I never religiously followed her so I didn't see every single post she made, any of her live, her tweets and all of the other platforms she's on, so of course she may have mentioned it before her hair oil launch. But as someone who casually followed her I didn't see her mention it much honestly. That is just my experience. I am sorry if it was not obvious to me but I can say that this wasn't a presumption that only I held, honestly me and all of my cousins all thought she was muslim! It's just a presumption we had and that is all, I did not think at all that anyone would get offended over it and I am sorry if anyone is offended about it, that was not my intention at all but that was what the thoughts were

Jane1122

VIP Member
I just watched her stories of this gifted hoover and her saying her dad will have to put it together and I laughed so loud, I may or may not have woke my family up 🙃
When she says things like her dad is fixing up something for her or her dad is doing things you wouldn’t expect for her or his input in her buying a property etc, I get it entirely. I have a really good relationship with my dad and rely on him for all things DIY & money management etc so maybe that’s why (However I’m about 8 years younger than her) But why is she saying she needs her dad to put her hoover together 😭 when we got our new hoover my dad stood there and watched me put it together so it just made me laugh. Woman you are grownnnnn
Well she did need her dad to come over to roll out her rug for her so of course princess ain't gonna put a hoover tomorrow herself.

• Haha

nikita14

What?! Princess Erim stealing? Pmsl but she is a millionaire right? 😷

I’m genuinely dying
Isn’t she always showing off trying to look more Wealthy than she is

That’s joosters girl is kinda annoying now like don’t ruin yourself trying to defend a fraud

anon65

Does anyone else think her new post paints herself as some kind of god like figure 😂
Exactly this! The fact that she's sitting on her bed and portraying her followers on the floor looking up at her...who does she actually think she is? Why aren't her followers waking up to this bullshit and what she really thinks of them - that they're always going to be beneath her!

kckk223

Also she’s complaining way to much about not knowing how to put together a hover board or any type of furniture why don’t you pick up an instruction manual you brag about a first class degree I’m sure sis can read and follow direction her needing her daddy for everything is so annoying why did you move out if you’re not the least bit independent and at 26 still rely on your dad for every trivial thing!

• Haha

nikita14

🤣🤣 when I used to follow her back in the day (back when I thought she was actually ok) I did message her to ask do you follow a fitness routine etc, she messaged back saying she barely works out and eats crap all the time. I was like wow god really did give this girl everything. Then a few weeks later she started posting fitness routines and then went on to say she's been working out since she was 14. I was like huh..that's when her downfall and the lies started....
that’s so funny it’s like she can’t keep her story straight on anything, maybe she should start writing her script down

• Haha