Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tags?
CapturedContradictions
UnmaskingLifestyles
FabulousToFlop
MoneyMovesDubia
DubaiDaysInDoubt with LaunderingThroughLife

Maybe:

Erim's Extravaganza: Dubai Dilemmas, Dirty Money, Dubious Gaze, Business Bust, Bogus Lifestyle, Repeat Photo Paradox, & The Loyal Assistant's Shady Success Story!

The Unbelievable Adventures of Erim in Dubai: Money Laundering Mischief, Business Busts, Identical Insta Locations, and the World's Loneliest 'Influencer' (with a Suspiciously Enthusiastic Assistant)

The Misadventures of Erim: Dubai Dreams, Money Funnels, and the Suspiciously Enthusiastic Assistant

The Fake Daddy Dubai Diaries of Erim: Where Money Laundering Meets Male Gaze, Business Flops, and Instagram's Greatest Hits Go Unnoticed, All While My Assistant Thrives on My Illusionary Lifestyle 🌴💸🙄

The Dubai Dilemmas of Erim: Money Laundering Mishaps, Miffed Male Gaze, Flopping Business Fables, Fictitious Lifestyles, Repetitive Instagram Photos, and a Loyal Assistant Who's Her Only Fan Club Member!

Reactions: 3
Tags?
CapturedContradictions
UnmaskingLifestyles
FabulousToFlop
MoneyMovesDubia
DubaiDaysInDoubt with LaunderingThroughLife

Maybe:

Erim's Extravaganza: Dubai Dilemmas, Dirty Money, Dubious Gaze, Business Bust, Bogus Lifestyle, Repeat Photo Paradox, & The Loyal Assistant's Shady Success Story!

The Unbelievable Adventures of Erim in Dubai: Money Laundering Mischief, Business Busts, Identical Insta Locations, and the World's Loneliest 'Influencer' (with a Suspiciously Enthusiastic Assistant)

The Misadventures of Erim: Dubai Dreams, Money Funnels, and the Suspiciously Enthusiastic Assistant

The Fake Daddy Dubai Diaries of Erim: Where Money Laundering Meets Male Gaze, Business Flops, and Instagram's Greatest Hits Go Unnoticed, All While My Assistant Thrives on My Illusionary Lifestyle 🌴💸🙄

The Dubai Dilemmas of Erim: Money Laundering Mishaps, Miffed Male Gaze, Flopping Business Fables, Fictitious Lifestyles, Repetitive Instagram Photos, and a Loyal Assistant Who's Her Only Fan Club Member!
These are great but there’s a word limit unfortunately

IMG_7408.png
I’m almost so shocked how she is proud of this award against two guys? And ones name is the barber?!! And the other one is so OLDDDD!!! She’s proud of winning this? But what beauty influencer?!!!!!!! She doesn’t do makeup etc….
IMG_7407.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_1227.jpeg

Erim posted a tiktok about how they mispronounced her name etc but look at this screen grab where not one person reacted to erim ‘winning’ an award 🤣😂 no one was bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really edited her profile to say “beauty of Middle East” and that’s so false because sooooooooooooooooooooo many other bigger influencers exist in the Middle East and that’s so wrong cause he award was against a BARBER 💈

IMG_7460.png

Reactions: 3
I really think the reason her upper lip is so bruised is cause she got lip filler again

Reactions: 2
I just know damn well she has no clue what’s going on and #FreePalestine is a show for her. Has she ever linked anywhere where people can donate?? She is only sharing posts to seem like she cares but deep down she’s thinking more about winning a crappy award
7C22CDBF-2E72-4814-80BC-A27B04ECE625.jpeg

I just know damn well she has no clue what’s going on and #FreePalestine is a show for her. Has she ever linked anywhere where people can donate?? She is only sharing posts to seem like she cares but deep down she’s thinking more about winning a crappy award View attachment 2552667
She has no clue at all the history, the context, how we got here, who is funding and causing these genocide. She does this simply because she has been called out by other influencers for complaining about how she losing followers for her Palestine posts.
---
I really think the reason her upper lip is so bruised is cause she got lip filler again
💯 fillers her face is massive though and her eyes etc are so beedy and small. Her whole face is disproportionate

If tour product, whatever it may be, is only online they’re testing it to see how it does. If it truly was magical as she says then it would be in stores. “Serious contender in the Middle East”… you’re from London & you stay in hotels in Dubai pretending to move there. She knows her bullshit hair care doesn’t sell in London lol.

im honest to god cringing she keeps saying she won an award for best influencer…..Against an old man & a bleeping barber. How has NOBOdy called this fake out?

also her teeth look bleeping horrendous. You do veneers long enough & eventually they look unnatural

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.