Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If tour product, whatever it may be, is only online they’re testing it to see how it does. If it truly was magical as she says then it would be in stores. “Serious contender in the Middle East”… you’re from London & you stay in hotels in Dubai pretending to move there. She knows her bullshit hair care doesn’t sell in London lol.

im honest to god cringing she keeps saying she won an award for best influencer…..Against an old man & a bleeping barber. How has NOBOdy called this fake out?

also her teeth look bleeping horrendous. You do veneers long enough & eventually they look unnatural
She’s staying in Dubai for 90 days minimum now as that’s the requirement to get residency there. She’s obv set up byerim or a new company in the free zone and appointed herself as the CEO so she can sponsor herself. Her business can only become tax free if she lives in Dubai for 90 days minimum every year.

Reactions: 4
The comments! Everyone finds these threads 💀
I will never get how she is private when she records everything 24/7 and tells us her boring stories that no one cares about. How is any influencer private for that matter?? Their job is to show their life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is this crazy witch waffling on about to all her bots? There are people DYING ERIM
Always talking about unnecessary tit instead of important stuff. You have a platform erim, make good use of it

Reactions: 2
IMG_6015.jpeg

what happened to miss modest who doesn’t wear bikinis, revealing clothes and thinks cleavage is tacky … 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lip liner hack has made her lips a weird shape. Also even the subs don’t respect byerim
6D11DE44-8F76-4AB6-BD4F-176338E80693.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the Onlyfans link this is referring to?
I have a suspicion, and someone please correct me if I’m wrong, that she references OnlyFans as you can only access the content on that site via a paid subscription. Therefore the images should not be shared on Tattle as Tattle users have not paid to view the images. This is clearly a lie to the relevant authority as the images were in actual fact shared on TikTok/Instagram, so free for the public to view and share.

Reactions: 4
Erim dresses like those corporate single women in their 50s at work who get it all wrong, 🤦🏻‍♀️just wear loud colours ill fitted outfits and horrid dresses just to come across as young and hip in leadership. Acting like fools.
---
Why is she BEGGING that her face is symmetrical, it doesn’t change anything Erim you had loads of fillers everywhere and your eyes are still too close together to be defined as almond shaped classic beauty. I follow girls who are not influ meets simply because they have beauty eyes and cheek bones and not begging attention.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a suspicion, and someone please correct me if I’m wrong, that she references OnlyFans as you can only access the content on that site via a paid subscription. Therefore the images should not be shared on Tattle as Tattle users have not paid to view the images. This is clearly a lie to the relevant authority as the images were in actual fact shared on TikTok/Instagram, so free for the public to view and share.
That is literally not allowed, I’m reporting her. She knows what we share on here is publicly available

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.