Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2523253
what is going on with her upper lip
My sweet Tattler this was quite the jump scare! 😂 Her top lip looks so bad...lumpy trout pout
---
They most recent ufc post she put up.. anyone else think her face looks weird af? It’ looks REALLY bad. Or is it the filter? Idk but she looks old. She’s almost 30?
I think she sadly looks very rough for her age and there I suppose we see her real face. She is all lighting and angles. She does not take care of herself at all and now needs the filters, fillers and Botox to look her age or younger because it looks like she started to use them prematurely. Her skin stretched due to the fillers before it naturally aged. It is why so many celebrities and influencers have that puffy filler face

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She says no judgement but proceeds to judge them. Let people live their own bleeping lives Egrim and sort yours out. Such a sour faced serial complainer
urg.png

What is the weird dark outline on the skin that goes from her nostrils to around her lips? Botched filler? Hyperpigmentation?

• Sick
What happened to her face 🤢🤢🤢 Looks like cheek and lip fillers gone wrong. Don’t get me started on her grey eyebrows
5739A8C3-2499-4EA5-BA24-E85E3C812347.jpeg

Why does she scrunch her nose when she speaks, it’s not cute 😂
AB2897C3-EA58-48C3-93AE-5175CAB25832.jpeg

You don’t need to try go cross eyed, you naturally are sis x
F28D6F03-BE11-486A-A14E-BF2DB312CA20.jpeg

Reactions: 1
she's honestly despicable , 'make sure you tip' says the girl who gives crappy cosmetics to hotel staff... she's so dumb and superficial, like witch we all know why you're in dubai... if you actually felt that strongly about how terribly they look down upon south asians you wouldn't be living there... your actions prove you give no shits.. your existence is just cheap af .. no class and no dignity whatsoever

Reactions: 5
like what is really wild to me is the reason why she is in Dubai is to accompany her Dad who is doing business stuff for her or its for her "residency" like has anyone seen her do anything in Dubai besides
1) go to the Dubai Mall everyday and get free stuff > or complain about people being excited ( im sorry not everyone is privileged) that they get to experience real life things only once like PEOPLE save so much money to just make a trip to Dubai and here this crab is making fun of her being a tourist but when you were in NYC or in Florida you were BEING a tourist and nobody made fun of you.
2) all she does is the stupid car opening door and taking videos for the gram
3) all the perfumes you GET are gifted to you so you are just making an ad for the company and thinking people want your smellly advice on perfumes
4) legit all she DOES in DUBAI is INSTAGRAM content like you are 28/29 WHAT IS THE GOAL behind your Instagram besides the MALE GAZE.

Look at Fable and Maine CEO she only has 12.5k FOLLOWERS on INSTAGRAM and she is thriving because she MOVES with love, care, and honesty. She is well know, in stores, and thriving. You don't need to "go viral", "be bully", lie about your dead mother everyday. Move with honesty thats what gets people to like your brand. You dont need 337k followers in which you bought 60k FOLLOWERS in one week.
Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 4.30.25 PM.png

Reactions: 4
Her teeth are so so big, it doesn’t suit her face and it looks unnatural. Her natural teeth were way better
D9D5A3DB-EC8E-473F-910C-9E1C1551C6B9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
HER RANT RIGHT NOW shows... you does NOT know how a business works....

like shes talking about a beauty box and 20,000 units >> but those 20,000 units that you are NOT selling are going to customers who will use them and they are asking for your travel size which means it has maybe only 2/3 units sooooooo a quick google search said that MOST companies do free travel sizes and now that makes sense when brands do "free gifts with purchases" and now it makes sense why beauty boxes are like oh 10$ a month and you are getting good stuff.

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 9.59.40 AM.png

She could have googled this ^^ to know this is true what that company asked her

I believe she is telling these fake, fabricated stories as a chance to talk nonsense & to show her forced cleavage .. she’s trying to increase engagement. She only gets 1-2,000 likes from her 337k followers if she isn’t posting wearing anything revealing. Her new post on Instagram proves my point. She has nothing to offer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.