Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming an unpopular opinion. We have 13 threads of this self-serving narcissistic monster who is notorious for being a compulsive liar, a clout chasing idiot who co-opts Islam and Sikhism to sell her untested toxic line of hair products. Why are people suddenly expecting someone as stupid, morally dubious and emotionally dead as Egrim to show genuine empathy, solidarity and enduring compassion for the Palestinians?
She is all for herself and no one else. Look how she treats her fellow Punjabis and Sikhs - only mentions them when she wants to shill her toxic products and boost her terrible engagement. She absolutely has no respect for her own community. She called them crabs, is a Kaur when it suits her, bullies other Punjabi and Sikh women and constantly acts as though she is above them/better than them all. Why would such a disgusting person have any ongoing empathy and care for Palestinians? She cannot even muster it for her own community.
She did what every influencer has done. A crappy post on Stories or their main page that does not really do anything - if you think about it - just like all those people who posted a black square after George Floyd was murdered. It is not good enough, but this is all we can come to expect from influencers. Not many of them went to Free Palestine demonstrations in their cities. I saw on the news how many took to the streets in London and even in my city.
She cannot do better simply because she is incapable of being a decent human being with a solid moral compass, a conscience and ability to express empathy or make an offline impact. This is typical attention-seeking Egrim doing what she does best: virtue signalling for clout, then going back to the most important thing. Herself, her ego and daddy's money to the very end

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Incoming an unpopular opinion. We have 13 threads of this self-serving narcissistic monster who is notorious for being a compulsive liar, a clout chasing idiot who co-opts Islam and Sikhism to sell her untested toxic line of hair products. Why are people suddenly expecting someone as stupid, morally dubious and emotionally dead as Egrim to show genuine empathy, solidarity and enduring compassion for the Palestinians?
She is all for herself and no one else. Look how she treats her fellow Punjabis and Sikhs - only mentions them when she wants to shill her toxic products and boost her terrible engagement. She absolutely has no respect for her own community. She called them crabs, is a Kaur when it suits her, bullies other Punjabi and Sikh women and constantly acts as though she is above them/better than them all. Why would such a disgusting person have any ongoing empathy and care for Palestinians? She cannot even muster it for her own community.
She did what every influencer has done. A crappy post on Stories or their main page that does not really do anything - if you think about it - just like all those people who posted a black square after George Floyd was murdered. It is not good enough, but this is all we can come to expect from influencers. Not many of them went to Free Palestine demonstrations in their cities. I saw on the news how many took to the streets in London and even in my city.
She cannot do better simply because she is incapable of being a decent human being with a solid moral compass, a conscience and ability to express empathy or make an offline impact. This is typical attention-seeking Egrim doing what she does best: virtue signalling for clout, then going back to the most important thing. Herself, her ego and daddy's money to the very end
That’s not unpopular you’re bang on the money. I came on here to say exactly this girl. We know vapid crab queen too well now. A girl i followed for some time even called her out on stories for copying her content like a clown on the day Gaza turned into a concentration camp. Like read the room Erim you dumb witch

It’s the way Erim likes nasty comments from her dumb ass followers, laying into someone that called erim out for being blind ignorant to the palestinians plight

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am relieved! I thought it might be because I see too many people in the comments holding these stupid influencers in higher esteem than they could ever attain in a lifetime. Perhaps there are the odd few who are genuine, whose behaviour has a meaningful impact offline, but for the most part many of them are just pathetic clout chasers.
This is what happens when people make idiots feel important with big platforms. These influencers are not scholars or have an iota of philosophical thought in their pea-sized brains. It is all #ad #prgifted crap.
Politicians - across the board - cannot even come outright to strongly call for a ceasefire to let women and children leave Gaza, what hope is there for influencers? duck the influencers. People should go lobby local politicians, join a local humans right group, and do charity or something to help people in their communities who are being attacked in the backlash (there has been terrible acts of violence against Jewish people in my city, who are not responsible for what Israel does). Leave these empty headed idiots with their brand deals, stick on plastic nails and filters

Reactions: 5
Even in her recent stories she’s telling people to think clearly before acting when they post about Palestine as if she does anything other than a few posts whenever there’s a humanitarian crisis. She really does have such a false sense of moral superiority and it sickens me to see how much she exploits people for the sake of sales. She’s always trying to present herself online as a wealthy business woman… she could fundraise or dedicate some of the profits she makes from ByErim and donate them to the cause but I doubt she’ll do anything other than play fake activist on instagram.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. She will not do anything that would require her to get off her pancake ass and actually do something - which she is incapable of doing or outsourcing to someone else. In all these years she could have done the same for girls in Punjab who do not have mothers, but it is an easy life to be an armchair activist, live off daddy's money, than to actually go out into the world and do something

So you use photos? From back in 2020-2021? And then you add a song but yet you didn’t know what fairy meant in Hindi? Or basic Punjabi words like prasad once but you sat and watched a 2 hour FILM?!? Bull
IMG_6739.png

---
IMG_6739.png

Reactions: 2
Wtf is she wearing, throw that outfit away rn erim. Don’t even gift it so someone, it’s too ugly
FE234386-AAFF-402D-ABB2-2A2C05D1E465.jpeg

Pls we all know your not actually gonna buy them, stop pretending
C52A27C0-C9E1-4485-9AB9-A54D184093D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m sorry but you do read here cause we called your head big and it is big grow up and stop reading here
IMG_6842.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They most recent ufc post she put up.. anyone else think her face looks weird af? It’ looks REALLY bad. Or is it the filter? Idk but she looks old. She’s almost 30?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.