Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have a huge amount of followers but I love riding_remington, she lives near me and has two beautiful gypsy cobs.

Reactions: 4
Tina Wallace. Take a shot every time you spot a gifted item. (Don’t do this, you will actually die!)
So so so so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Olivia towers ? Total spoiled brat syndrome there !!!!! Living off mummy and daddy. She comes across so snottery on her podcast

Olivia Bowen Jeez a sack of potatoes would ride better
i always feel like she’s not listening to the people she interviews in the podcasts. She says ‘so true’ all the time. One particular interview they were speaking about mental health, the person being interviewed said they didn’t have time to be mentally unwell, they had bills to pay etc. Like it’s a choice to be so depressed you can’t get out of bed and Olivia just seemed to agree.

Reactions: 2
Don’t really god Olivia towers recent video that is how she speaks 🤣 and yes Olivia you are a spoiled sponges off mum and daddy brat !

Does anyone follow Natalya Wright? Younger sister of Mark and Jess, she's just started an equ insta account. Can't decide what I think about her really.

Reactions: 1
Yay - been waiting for a thread like this!

Anyone know what the beef is between Tina Wallace (Life on the left rein) and Emily Dunsdon (emdeventing)? They used to be attached at the hip and now they don’t seem to have anything to do with each other. Tina is such a passive aggressive witch, I wouldn’t be surprised if Emily told her to go duck herself. 😂 And Tina’s husband..!!! 😳 He legit looks like he could be her father. 🤢

Can’t stand Wimpy Eventer either. When she does one of her teeth sucking motivational speeches, it just makes my skin crawl. She definitely comes across like she thinks she is so much better than anyone else.

Reactions: 7
Ohh an equestrian influencer thread, I just binged the Olivia Bowen thread purely for the horse content.

I love Megan Elphick, she just seems so down to earth and funny and really cares about the horses.

And Tina’s husband..!!! 😳 He legit looks like he could be her father. 🤢
Honestly so shocked when I first saw him!

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to mute Tina on Instagram as I’m sick of the constant ads 🤦🏽‍♀️ And she’s probably only with her husband for the money , she is so whinny and annoying constantly complaining and is so thick and dumb definitely shouldn’t have a horse she is holding banksy back he could be doing so much better with a rider that actually knows what they are doing

Not sure if she counts as an equestrian influencer, but does anyone follow Country Grandeur? I really like lots of her content but her flakey / flitting from one thing to another attitude is so irritating.

Ray the goths latest video?!?! And then she’s giving off about people’s comments. She is hitting her horse where there’s no need. I feel so sorry for pepper

Ray the goths latest video?!?! And then she’s giving off about people’s comments. She is hitting her horse where there’s no need. I feel so sorry for pepper
Just had a look and blimey, that video isn’t good. She’s too heavy to be jumping and she’s flopping about, socking that poor horse in the mouth. I’d have so much respect for her if she was like, “yes I’m too heavy to jump right now, but here we are doing some polework in preparation for when we can”.

Lovely honest horse though…

Yay - been waiting for a thread like this!

Anyone know what the beef is between Tina Wallace (Life on the left rein) and Emily Dunsdon (emdeventing)? They used to be attached at the hip and now they don’t seem to have anything to do with each other. Tina is such a passive aggressive witch, I wouldn’t be surprised if Emily told her to go duck herself. 😂 And Tina’s husband..!!! 😳 He legit looks like he could be her father. 🤢

Can’t stand Wimpy Eventer either. When she does one of her teeth sucking motivational speeches, it just makes my skin crawl. She definitely comes across like she thinks she is so much better than anyone else.
Or anyone know what happened between diary of a wimpy eventer and life on the left rein? One of them commented on the others post about not seeing eye to eye in the past, wonder if something happened on all star academy 👀👀👀 also I can't believe tina had her BE membership gifted, her trailer gifted and half of bloody fairfax and favour gifted?! Been waiting for a thread like this 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve completely gone off fair fax and favor sick of them sending freebies to useless influencers and the same repetitive shite on their Facebook I’ve actually come off it and unfollowed them.
Or anyone know what happened between diary of a wimpy eventer and life on the left rein? One of them commented on the others post about not seeing eye to eye in the past, wonder if something happened on all star academy 👀👀👀 also I can't believe tina had her BE membership gifted, her trailer gifted and half of bloody fairfax and favour gifted?! Been waiting for a thread like this 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch life of the buckles live the other day?
she shared she’s going through some tit and I missed it so I wanted the goss. Has she sent her new horse back?

Did anyone catch life of the buckles live the other day?
she shared she’s going through some tit and I missed it so I wanted the goss. Has she sent her new horse back?
She took the horse back and the dealer beat it up so she’s taken it home.

• Angry
why did she take it back? I thought it was doing well?
Before she went on the break she said she was dealing with her anxiety. I think the horse settled in but then got attached to Sid so started playing up. Tbf it’s a 6 year old! It’s not going to be perfect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.