Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before she went on the break she said she was dealing with her anxiety. I think the horse settled in but then got attached to Sid so started playing up. Tbf it’s a 6 year old! It’s not going to be perfect
Surely you have to give it more than 5 minutes to settle in. I think she would be better off having a break from horse hunting x

Reactions: 3
She took the horse back and the dealer beat it up so she’s taken it home.
Taken it home as in kept it? Or taken back to where it was before the dealer??

I do really like Jess, she’s definitely one of the better horsey influencers. I do think she’d do better to keep hold of her money for now and build her confidence up maybe with some schoolmaster lessons. Joey looked a lovely sort, but a six year old is always going to test the boundaries.

Taken it home as in kept it? Or taken back to where it was before the dealer??

I do really like Jess, she’s definitely one of the better horsey influencers. I do think she’d do better to keep hold of her money for now and build her confidence up maybe with some schoolmaster lessons. Joey looked a lovely sort, but a six year old is always going to test the boundaries.
Back to her stables with Sid. I’ve got an ID and he’s a not an easy horse!

Reactions: 2
Back to her stables with Sid. I’ve got an ID and he’s a not an easy horse!
Oh blimey. Well props to her for not leaving him there. No wonder she’s stressed out - she’s spent a lot of money.

I personally really love Life on the left rein! I think not only does Tina have a wonderful personality but she’s also absolutely stunning! And she takes such good care of all her animals who cares who she’s married to ? Love is love ! Just let her be happy fgs! Tina WE LOVE YOU don’t ever change !

Reactions: 14
I’ve completely gone off fair fax and favor sick of them sending freebies to useless influencers and the same repetitive shite on their Facebook I’ve actually come off it and unfollowed them.
And me, they’ve gifted somebody else something in the last week and they don’t even come across as a nice person. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Olivia towers is so spoilt living off mommy and daddy. New lorry new outdoor arena and no doubt they bought her house for her too.

Tina and her constant ad and gifting is an absolute joke. She’s also going to fall some day when she’s hacking and on her phone constantly. She doesn’t have a strong seat and she’d be off in a second.

I like Jess but she needs to take a break from horse hunting. I don’t think she’s mentally ready for a new horse and every horse that she has gotten has a problem and I think it’s down to her. We all go through rocky phases but I think she needs a break for a while

I personally really love Life on the left rein! I think not only does Tina have a wonderful personality but she’s also absolutely stunning! And she takes such good care of all her animals who cares who she’s married to ? Love is love ! Just let her be happy fgs! Tina WE LOVE YOU don’t ever change !
Right? She loves Rob more than anything, which is clear to see and considering she earns more than him, she isn't with him for his money. Also she is so fun and nice and gets excited about the samll things. And she really cares about her animals and loves them like her children. Also in regards to sponsorships, people who live or want to live off of YouTube has to have sponsorships to make money, so what do people care about what she sponsors? Doesn't make her a bad person, just because she wants to earn money. Like we all do.

Reactions: 8
I’d much rather watch people who love their animals like these guys do - and have a few confidence issues like most of us! They are human and real. Makes me laugh the comment about waiting for a thread like this yet you know all the ins and outs and obviously watch regularly 😂
Content must be really hard to keep doing and it’s a lot of work - I couldn’t do it. I don’t resent them having ‘freebies’ - they don’t get paid and must spend hours editing. Let them have the fair fax and favour lol. I can’t watch every one as anyone would annoy me if I watched them week in week out - that’s just me - it doesn’t mean they are annoying people - I like to dabble between them. I really like footluce too.

I LOVE the VE girls. I think they work really hard for what they get and take amazing care of their animals and show the true ups and downs of owning and competing. They never claim to be top riders, they know their limits.

I’m not bothered that they get gifted all this stuff or sponsored, they need it if they want to do YouTube as a job and yeah they have more than me but so what? I’m happy where I am and they are happy where they are.

As for Tina and Rob, my mum and stepdad have a big age gap, nothing wrong with that. They love each other dearly and are certainly not with each other for money. They both work for what they have and remember, they have been together for YEARS.

I prefer watching these guys than some people competing at higher levels and they are much better than these family vloggers who think an interesting day is going to the supermarket or store and do it on a daily basis 😂

The equestrian world can be a cruel world and so can YouTube, so to do both is bloody brave 😂 I’d rather bring them up than put them down.

Reactions: 6
I love the VE girls and also Holly Lenahan.
Holly is lovely and SO, SO talented. How she manages veterinary work, caring for all her horses, rides and competes AND does social media is beyond me. A very hardworking and talented lady.

Reactions: 5
I’d much rather watch people who love their animals like these guys do - and have a few confidence issues like most of us! They are human and real. Makes me laugh the comment about waiting for a thread like this yet you know all the ins and outs and obviously watch regularly 😂
Content must be really hard to keep doing and it’s a lot of work - I couldn’t do it. I don’t resent them having ‘freebies’ - they don’t get paid and must spend hours editing. Let them have the fair fax and favour lol. I can’t watch every one as anyone would annoy me if I watched them week in week out - that’s just me - it doesn’t mean they are annoying people - I like to dabble between them. I really like footluce too.
I'm not doubting they love their animals and partners. My issue comes with the constant freebies and gifting, as I said including a £10k+ trailer?? I don't doubt she works hard, but does she work harder than anyone else juggling work, horses and family? The second you decide to monetize your life you have to accept you're going to be held accountable.

Reactions: 5
I'm not doubting they love their animals and partners. My issue comes with the constant freebies and gifting, as I said including a £10k+ trailer?? I don't doubt she works hard, but does she work harder than anyone else juggling work, horses and family? The second you decide to monetize your life you have to accept you're going to be held accountable.
Not saying she works harder than other people with work, family and horses, but if they don’t do social media/YouTube, they won’t get the same opportunities that these guys do. It’s a ‘you gotta be in it to win it’ type situation.

Not saying she works harder than other people with work, family and horses, but if they don’t do social media/YouTube, they won’t get the same opportunities that these guys do. It’s a ‘you gotta be in it to win it’ type situation.
I do get what your saying, but I don't necessarily agree with the attitude that people deserve lots of gifted items purely because they are an influencer or youtuber. Not saying thats what your saying but you do see lots of comments saying 'wow you deserve this!' and I just think really, do they?

Also Tina, I was brought up fine, I'm happy with my life and honestly don't need your sympathy 😂 could she be anymore patronising? Yes people take it too far, but not everyone on here is an awful person, most people are probably like me and their friends and family don't follow these people online so they don't have anyone to gossip to, this is just an online platform for it. The horse community can be a bitchy pit of gossip, can tell she didn't grow up in ponyclub, tattle is nothing compared to that😂 doesn't make it right or wrong, just a fact of life.

Sooo happy I found this thread.

I can barely tolerate Megan Elphick, she is so in love with herself and getting all the freebies that it’s hard to watch. Also when things don’t go her way eventing, on comes the water works. I really don’t like the way she flirts with the vet on camera for her audience when she knows he is engaged to someone else.

Tina Wallace is a mouth breathing troglodyte. Don’t know how people can like her, she is a moron and plays the dumb blonde card which I hate. Her own husband doesn’t seem to like her much.

I do like Riding with Rhi and a few others with low numbers. Stuart Eventing are really down to earth sisters. Holly Lenahan, Lilpetchannel and Equine Mollie.

Can we all agree though that the worst of the worst is ThisEsme? The woman aims her videos at little kids, they are dumb enough to buy her merch and daddy does all her videos for her. She can’t even hack out without her dad.
She did a competition recently where she did really badly so the next competition she only did the dressage because Joey has great paces and she needed to place for her content. I could go on about much I can’t stand her. 😂

Reactions: 7
For me, it’s like there’s not planning of the content, just a quick unplanned vlog in order to churn out something so the algorithm stays in favour. Compared to others, who you can tell take the planning, and editing very seriously, it’s like Tina just doesn’t give a tit as long as something goes out. The whole OCD thing is ridiculous too, and if she knew the devastation it can cause people on a daily basis maybe she would think before using the term so flippantly.

Is that constructive enough?

I do get what your saying, but I don't necessarily agree with the attitude that people deserve lots of gifted items purely because they are an influencer or youtuber. Not saying thats what your saying but you do see lots of comments saying 'wow you deserve this!' and I just think really, do they?

Also Tina, I was brought up fine, I'm happy with my life and honestly don't need your sympathy 😂 could she be anymore patronising? Yes people take it too far, but not everyone on here is an awful person, most people are probably like me and their friends and family don't follow these people online so they don't have anyone to gossip to, this is just an online platform for it. The horse community can be a bitchy pit of gossip, can tell she didn't grow up in ponyclub, tattle is nothing compared to that😂 doesn't make it right or wrong, just a fact of life.
That does not make it okay to be a witch, just because it happes at pony club. Also what kind og pony club did you go to since its the norm fro you to call people horrible names? My pony club would not ever have accepted that and you would have been thrown out. We shouldnt just accept people being nasty, just because other places they are nastier....

And she then clearly wasn't addressing you, if you dont write nasty comment, but a lot of people are and its clearly those she is addressing. Like why feel the need to call someone a witch?

That does not make it okay to be a witch, just because it happes at pony club. Also what kind og pony club did you go to since its the norm fro you to call people horrible names? My pony club would not ever have accepted that and you would have been thrown out. We shouldnt just accept people being nasty, just because other places they are nastier....

And she then clearly wasn't addressing you, if you dont write nasty comment, but a lot of people are and its clearly those she is addressing. Like why feel the need to call someone a witch?
Excuse me? A tad hypocritical to say 'why feel the need to call someone a witch' when the opening line of your comment called me a witch, despite the fact I havent called anyone anything of the sort. Also- 'og ponyclub'? I'm in my early twenties so hardly old 😂 and as I said in my comment, unfortunately the horse world is a breeding ground for gossip- pony club, riding club, in the tack room etc, it doesn't excuse it but it's there and not going away any time soon.

For me, it’s like there’s not planning of the content, just a quick unplanned vlog in order to churn out something so the algorithm stays in favour. Compared to others, who you can tell take the planning, and editing very seriously, it’s like Tina just doesn’t give a tit as long as something goes out. The whole OCD thing is ridiculous too, and if she knew the devastation it can cause people on a daily basis maybe she would think before using the term so flippantly.

Is that constructive enough?
But she does plan the majority of her videos? and so what if some of them are quick videos just showing what she is doing that day, that is what makes her content great. Especially when you get the feeling you could do it yourself and its nice it isnt big productions like some others, because then you never get the feeling you could try it yourself.? Not to mention the everyday stuff is just as fun to watch as big ass planned videos showing her do something fun. Its the random yard videos that are the most fun. Not the big productions.
and she spends hours editing her videos... like hours.

Excuse me? A tad hypocritical to say 'why feel the need to call someone a witch' when the opening line of your comment called me a witch, despite the fact I havent called anyone anything of the sort. Also- 'og ponyclub'? I'm in my early twenties so hardly old 😂 and as I said in my comment, unfortunately the horse world is a breeding ground for gossip- pony club, riding club, in the tack room etc, it doesn't excuse it but it's there and not going away any time soon.
First of all, I said "It does not make it okay to be a witch" that is not me saying you are a witch, that is me saying "Its not okay to be a witch to someone...
And the Og? thats a typo, because im not English and my phone is set to my actual language and not English so it changes words it doesn't recognize.🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.