Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Joanna’s instagram that she was first to be eliminated from all star academy. I haven’t watched the episode yet so don’t know the context but I don’t like the ‘elimination’ element they’ve added. In the past all stars has been all about progressing as a partnership with your horse through a week of training and the eliminations kind of take away from that.

I also feel sorry for Joanna - imagine making that insanely long journey from Scotland with your horse expecting to be riding for the best part of a week and being eliminated at the first hurdle 😳😂 I’d be furious, what a waste of petrol

Reactions: 17
Just seen on Joanna’s instagram that she was first to be eliminated from all star academy. I haven’t watched the episode yet so don’t know the context but I don’t like the ‘elimination’ element they’ve added. In the past all stars has been all about progressing as a partnership with your horse through a week of training and the eliminations kind of take away from that.

I also feel sorry for Joanna - imagine making that insanely long journey from Scotland with your horse expecting to be riding for the best part of a week and being eliminated at the first hurdle 😳😂 I’d be furious, what a waste of petrol
Agree on this. Gutted. Think Joanna had one of the best personalities. The elimination bit is just tit and if IMH equestrian ends up winning it , it’s a total fix as she worked for Holland Cooper and various equestrian media companies before she went in.
just don’t think this all stars has been done well at all. Pammy is cringe TV and Jenny is just RUDEall

Reactions: 8

I thought she had a face like thunder in some of the scenes!

Do you know if that meant she actually had to leave? Imagine travelling all that way to only be there for 2 days….

Reactions: 2
RWC = back to square 1 Vossi wouldnt go forward at all. Next breath = Oh but I’m loving my freebie Cheltenham gag bit. Horse not going forward + super strong gag bit because that works 🙄

Reactions: 9

It would put me off applying if I was the type to. Imagine going all that way and the cost spent to not get to do any of it.
Do we know if there's a way to watch it that doesn't require giving H&C any money? I don't really fancy paying them anything when they wasted Johanna's time and money. I was so looking forward to seeing her progress with Blondie as I felt they were one of the combinations who really deserved and would make the most of the training.

RWC = back to square 1 Vossi wouldnt go forward at all. Next breath = Oh but I’m loving my freebie Cheltenham gag bit. Horse not going forward + super strong gag bit because that works 🙄
Exactly what I thought. It's the only thing she's changed and she knows he plants when he's not happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just seen the post and came here to basically write to RWC I told you so, poor horse

I've never seen it mentioned but it seems like ThisEmse has a parent or assistant who has always filmed her videos on extremely high end cameras and in a professional looking way which really makes her videos stand out, it would be a struggle for anyone else her age or younger to compete with that. Although of course it's not just about that but to reach the bigger views helps

I've never seen it mentioned but it seems like ThisEmse has a parent or assistant who has always filmed her videos on extremely high end cameras and in a professional looking way which really makes her videos stand out, it would be a struggle for anyone else her age or younger to compete with that. Although of course it's not just about that but to reach the bigger views helps
She started out like anyone else did. Her camera person is her dad and she makes enough to invest in the equipment and she employs her dad full time.

Reactions: 5
When’s RWC going to realise that she’s the problem and not vossi, until she has these revelations she’s an open chequebook to trainers and to be mocked online

Now she has booked into a jump clinic and oh so kindly called her horse " a total d*CK"

He deserves a medal poor thing
There’s only one total d*ck and it’s not the horse

oh I don’t believe this! Vossi is the same as Big Star and Charlotte rides like nick Skelton!

can we all imagine having a Cheltenham gag in your mouth with the pressure around your face with Charlotte hanging off it and jabbing every stride….ouch!!!

oh I don’t believe this! Vossi is the same as Big Star and Charlotte rides like nick Skelton!

can we all imagine having a Cheltenham gag in your mouth with the pressure around your face with Charlotte hanging off it and jabbing every stride….ouch!!!
Combined with his mouth tightened shut
I mean she’s delightful and loves her horse ….. it’s amazing what people do to them, and put on them tack wise and still claim that they care, nope just care about winning

• Heart
Isn’t she just delusional! The horse is so jammed in front because of HER! If she was to ride correctly, and maybe work on some dressage for a few months. I hate that they have to post it on socials, what is she expecting from her viewers when she posts rubbish like this? She is one of the worst riders….. and she can’t see it.

I’ve just read all of RWC posts 😂
Why the hell has she changed his bit?
He does this same process all the time when he goes to a show, it’s not an off day! He refuses to go into the arena, and she can’t see that she’s the problem! She’s got all the gear and no idea!

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she just delusional! The horse is so jammed in front because of HER! If she was to ride correctly, and maybe work on some dressage for a few months. I hate that they have to post it on socials, what is she expecting from her viewers when she posts rubbish like this? She is one of the worst riders….. and she can’t see it.

I’ve just read all of RWC posts 😂
Why the hell has she changed his bit?
He does this same process all the time when he goes to a show, it’s not an off day! He refuses to go into the arena, and she can’t see that she’s the problem! She’s got all the gear and no idea!
I can’t watch her ride it makes me cringe complete horse and rider mismatch

AHHHH RWC IS JUST THE WORST PERSON ON SOCIAL.

I swear she is so clueless and loves to complain when actually, she knows nothing. Perhaps she should try putting a kinder bit in Vossi’s mouth and actually learning to ride. It’s not an off day if it happens all the time. Vossi is a saint for putting up with her - she’s so heavy handed and rides like a sack of spuds.

I am just so done with her. She’s just the worst kind of equestrian.

Oh sorry no my mistake, she rides like Nick.

• Haha
AHHHH RWC IS JUST THE WORST PERSON ON SOCIAL.

I swear she is so clueless and loves to complain when actually, she knows nothing. Perhaps she should try putting a kinder bit in Vossi’s mouth and actually learning to ride. It’s not an off day if it happens all the time. Vossi is a saint for putting up with her - she’s so heavy handed and rides like a sack of spuds.

I am just so done with her. She’s just the worst kind of equestrian.

Oh sorry no my mistake, she rides like Nick.
It’s interesting that he’s learnt that the only time he can say no and it’s “listened” to is at a horse show
I’d be interested to know what goes on behind closed doors when he says no because he won’t just be doing this at shows, he’s just not getting forced regardless because it’s not allowed
I am no betting person but I’d bet my savings it isn’t nice (or working because look he’s still asking for help)

Reactions: 4
Do we know if there's a way to watch it that doesn't require giving H&C any money? I don't really fancy paying them anything when they wasted Johanna's time and money. I was so looking forward to seeing her progress with Blondie as I felt they were one of the combinations who really deserved and would make the most of the training.
they seem to be putting them on YT- only episode 1 is up right now! On the official H&C channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.