Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In charlottes post she said people will laugh and feel good about these hard times! How can someone be so wrong. No one would feel good about vossi being so unhappy, people feel bad for him!

RWC doesn’t have collection like she says she’s overbitted him & killed the canter to a 4beat. I don’t understand why if he’s as hot as she makes out does she wear spurs. Vossi is confused & no wonder he’s planting & refusing to enter the ring. She needs to go back to basics & find a happy medium where he can feel like he can actually move forward without restriction & she doesn’t feel like he’s running off with her. taking the spurs off a kinder bit & some work on the quality of the canter would be a start.

Reactions: 6
RWC’s Dad hates Vossi and feels sorry for Charlotte, shouldn’t that be the other way around! she’s calling to character building 😂 and is back to square one, Love why don’t you take that bit off him as step one. Isn’t she the most annoying social media rider out there, is she really that blind! She’s happy if her horse is happy 😂
NEW THREAD IDEAD: 👇🏼
Its Vlogmas time, with all the gear and no idea!

Reactions: 1
Spurs isn’t anything to do with speed? You can wear spurs with a hot horse, so long as you know how to use them.

Reactions: 7
Spurs isn’t anything to do with speed? You can wear spurs with a hot horse, so long as you know how to use them.
I didn’t say she wore them for speed but in my opinion a person that thinks a 4 beat canter is collected does not know how to use spurs correctly she would be better getting her hot horse to accept the leg properly without the spurs before trying to use them to refine the aid.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t say she wore them for speed but in my opinion a person that thinks a 4 beat canter is collected does not know how to use spurs correctly she would be better getting her hot horse to accept the leg properly without the spurs before trying to use them to refine the aid.
Basically RWC doesn’t understand horsemanship

Reactions: 4
I've never seen it mentioned but it seems like ThisEmse has a parent or assistant who has always filmed her videos on extremely high end cameras and in a professional looking way which really makes her videos stand out, it would be a struggle for anyone else her age or younger to compete with that. Although of course it's not just about that but to reach the bigger views helps
Yes her Dad does all the filming on very high end cameras (seen him at various events she has been at) but doesn’t get involved in any of the scenes himself and I believe her brother helps with her editing. Nice girl who works hard and is a good role model. My daughter used to love her content and she targets her audience well and keeps her brand squeaky clean and has a good balance of sponsorship. Personally find her rather bland to watch and listen to especially as she doesn’t actually compete much but hats off to her

Reactions: 3
I think if you want to watch all stars I've been watching through Amazon Prime. You can add H&C as a channel and get most of their content that way. Pretty sure I haven't been paying extra for it!

Edits for spelling 😅

Does anyone know who taught RWC those horrendous tight turns. I just want to chat with them...

It's such a shame that there's so much good work that could come out of that warm up, and yet she INSISTS on riding like she needs his nose to come through his body and touch his anus normally =(

Reactions: 8
Is RWC on the wrong diagonal the whole time in that warm up video or am I finally losing it & why does she just drag him around tightly & fire him at that fence. Id love her to have some training with my boss they would really help her but she certainly wouldn’t be going to any shows for a while.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.