Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RWC also rides in a Cheltenham gag which tends to have a head raising action, partnered with a tight martingale and not the most forgiving hands…no wonder he doesn’t want to jump sometimes!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t say she wore them for speed but in my opinion a person that thinks a 4 beat canter is collected does not know how to use spurs correctly she would be better getting her hot horse to accept the leg properly without the spurs before trying to use them to refine the aid.
Totally agree. My dressage trainer wouldn't let me use spurs for a longggg time (even though I'd been riding for 30yrs) until I learned to use my legs properly first.

I've not watched the latest video, but has RWC sacked off her amazing trainer already? She hasn't mentioned him for weeks, despite referencing him non-stop before. It seems as though she's never happy and settled in what she's doing and cuts people out of her like very easily (Meghan Markle equestrian version). She's always yard hopping and trainer hoping. Think she's only stayed at her mum's so long because they probably never tell her no. Her mum even bought those two mares for Charlotte that she didn't even appreciate. I mean she could have made a bit more effort to make it work with them before buying Vossi. Think she only rode Bella once or twice wayyy after getting Vossi and Bella being broken in and immediately declared she didn't like her, so her mum had to look after them by herself for years, only to end up selling them. Suppose that's her mum's fault as much as Charlotte's.

Reactions: 2
This is why I don’t understand how she has so many brands on side?
Because she’s attractive & produces pretty looking content & has lots of followers.
I cant with her her supposed positive session today. Underpowered 4beat canter, Jab, jab, pull, pull on every stride into the fence & then braced against him as hr jumps. He’s such a game little horse I’d love to see what he’d be like with a quiet rider like EMDeventing on or Miri Hackett.

Reactions: 10
Wish she would stop doing god awful turns into fences though 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ruined it
Because she’s attractive & produces pretty looking content & has lots of followers.
I cant with her her supposed positive session today. Underpowered 4beat canter, Jab, jab, pull, pull on every stride into the fence & then braced against him as hr jumps. He’s such a game little horse I’d love to see what he’d be like with a quiet rider like EMDeventing on or Miri Hackett.
I agree. I think he’s a seriously smart little horse.

There’s only so many videos I can watch of her kissing vossi’s nose with a slow walk. Every video is the same just advertising a different brand 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Vossi would be great with another rider, everyone else that gets on him gets a better tune out of him than she does. But she is going to keep whacking tack on him and jabbing him in the gob instead of selling him to a better rider and getting something more suitable because she is a selfish twit. Her and her bullshit positive post can bugger off 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching ep 2 of ASA and I can absolutely see why Johanna got sent home, she wouldn’t take on advice and almost argued with judges, making excuses why her pony was awful for Pammy to ride. And since pammy got the choice of who to send home I can absolutely see why she chose Johanna!

Reactions: 1
Frankie’s ponies another lame one in her stories horse looks very uncomfortable almost colic symptoms but they’ve rang the cryro 🙉

Just finished watching ep 2 of ASA and I can absolutely see why Johanna got sent home, she wouldn’t take on advice and almost argued with judges, making excuses why her pony was awful for Pammy to ride. And since pammy got the choice of who to send home I can absolutely see why she chose Johanna!
Exactly. The judges don’t like it when they make excuses; they want people there who want to better themselves and appreciate the opportunity they have that’s in front of them (to learn). Joanna didn’t help herself if you ask me!

Yes her Dad does all the filming on very high end cameras (seen him at various events she has been at) but doesn’t get involved in any of the scenes himself and I believe her brother helps with her editing. Nice girl who works hard and is a good role model. My daughter used to love her content and she targets her audience well and keeps her brand squeaky clean and has a good balance of sponsorship. Personally find her rather bland to watch and listen to especially as she doesn’t actually compete much but hats off to her
Tbf any adult who has had horses for a number of years probably finds her a little bland. This is no disrespect to her at all as her target audience are those that are younger and inexperienced around horses. She does seem a very sensible young lady and I have a lot of respect for how she comes across on social media.

Reactions: 5
Anyone who has had any dealings with This Esme only has nice things to say about her. Apparently a genuinely nice girl. a girl who now works with me was working on a yard where she came to do some filming. She was prepared to hate Esme but said she couldn’t lol no ego or attitude. Esme helped muck in with yard jobs away from the camera & was keen to learn from the grooms.

Reactions: 10
I like Esme, she isn’t my cup of tea to watch but I like that she gets stuck in with whatever, she seems really down to earth and actually quite shy. She hasn’t sold herself out and stuck to her audience and is a really good influence for young people.

Reactions: 8
I've not watched the second episode, and won't cause I'm not paying for a subscription lol but I'm actually not really surprised by this. I think johanna is lvoely and really personable but I think she does maybe also float a wee bit above her station too...

Georgie & the equines.... Brings her mare back into work late September after having a foal and is out hunting last week and then again this week 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How bleeping old is Ray the Goth?!?! Her stories about saddle pads are just so bloody immature and inane! Woman needs to wise up!

Reactions: 4
This doesn’t surprise me, she blamed trotting round on the wrong diagonal in her dressage test on the fact is was filmed in a storm, how could she not feel how unbalanced that would have been. I’ve noticed it in a few vlogs too. There is always an excuse

Georgie & the equines.... Brings her mare back into work late September after having a foal and is out hunting last week and then again this week 😭
I noticed that & they looked like hard jump meets to. she had her on the gallops about 2 weeks after getting back on her so it doesn’t surprise me but that poor mare 😭

I love how now Meg puts on her Insta stories how much time it takes for her to edit a vlog and mentions it took an awful lot of time, work and money….. yes Meg that’s what happens when you have to work!
As for RWC, the stronger the bit the harder/duller his mouth will get. She’s realised he was having an off day, but does she not realise he does this every time he goes to an indoor show! It’s not the first time he has done it with her. And why isn’t her trainer helping her through this “blip” she’s having with him or has She sacked him now?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why RWC can’t reflect on her own riding and improving herself rather than blaming Voss and piling him with junk and unnecessary gizmos and gadgets. It would do her some good to learn fundamentals of how to actually ride. Of course she is too pig headed and would rather call Voss rude words on IG. I have no doubt that Voss could thrive with a decent and humane rider.

I don’t understand why RWC can’t reflect on her own riding and improving herself rather than blaming Voss and piling him with junk and unnecessary gizmos and gadgets. It would do her some good to learn fundamentals of how to actually ride. Of course she is too pig headed and would rather call Voss rude words on IG. I have no doubt that Voss could thrive with a decent and humane rider.
He would most definitely thrive from a better rider than her! I’d love to see Miri Hackett work with him.
she’s blamed it onhim just having a bad day, but he’s done this more than once, and it’s so frustrating that her followers and herself can’t see the issue, of course it’s always the horse’s fault and Charlotte of course is as good as Nick Skelton so she can ride (not!).
It’s just the same scenario every time with her and she just doesn’t get it!

I like Esme, she isn’t my cup of tea to watch but I like that she gets stuck in with whatever, she seems really down to earth and actually quite shy. She hasn’t sold herself out and stuck to her audience and is a really good influence for young people.
I love how she is working closely with The Brooke Charity and actually putting into these wonderful charities, unlike some of the other influencers that just take take take. Esme as previously mentioned has her small group of major sponsors, and not just taking any sponsor onboard, she very well educated and very smart, she deserves to be where she is now. She’s not a top rider or big headed about her horses or when she’s competing, she seems very down to earth and certainly not up herself. Maybe some of the other should take a leaf out of Esme’s book 😉

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.