Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for all what people say on thisesme she has worked fantastic with her chosen market and does it really well. She earns really well too and still has integrity.
ThisEsme proves that this whole influencer thing can be done right.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand Megs target audience. Her vlogs and sponsors are marketed towards teens and adults but her merch and this new book more towards children? I can’t see any fully grown adults wearing an elphick hoodie nor can I (or would at least hope not) see a child with a replacement meal shake. I like This Esme because she knows her target audience and sticks to it.

Reactions: 15
What's the prediction for vlogmas?
  • Meg jumping bareback
  • Tina and Em doing a Mr & Mrs style quiz, accompanied by large glasses of wine
  • Tina and Em swapping ponies for the day
  • Meg getting Han to jump again, possibly wearing tinsel
  • Intense promotion of the new YFood flavour - CinammonBlah
Probably accurate. I'll probably enjoy watching them though 😆🙄

RWC is just delusional! How can she look at nick skelton and think she is riding anything remotely like him! She really is such a knob.

what’s vile about Aztec diamonds? I’ve never taken much notice in them so no idea.
Aztec diamond has the worst customer service and is very non inclusive of all equestrians. They will openly say if your not a size 6 with attractive features they are not interested.
I know someone with A decent Instagram account who approached to work with them for her to be told she was not as attractive enough for what they were after. she was also a size 10 which to them was too large. Not very nice people.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This Esme is a very bright young lady. She’s absolutely latched on to her market and chooses brands that make sense for her and her followers. She knows how to avoid controversy and she’s very careful about the content she puts out. She’s not really my cup of tea but hats off to the girl for absolutely nailing her place in the influencer market.

Reactions: 18
This Esme is a very bright young lady. She’s absolutely latched on to her market and chooses brands that make sense for her and her followers. She knows how to avoid controversy and she’s very careful about the content she puts out. She’s not really my cup of tea but hats off to the girl for absolutely nailing her place in the influencer market.
I absolutely agree. She has totally understood how to market herself and manages everything very professionally.
meg at the minute looks like a confused wannabe esme. find out who your largest demographic is and market yourself to that. Her cheap looking merch, kids book,y food, square space. It’s all over the place.

Reactions: 6
Agree. I remember the time when Meg LOVED the shires jacket and it was the best thing ever. Now she LOVES Aztec diamond. Which is a vile company to have any dealings with.

the book thing I find a tad strange. Meg pick a market And concentrate on that because I feel if you are praying on the children market you should be very careful on advertising food replacement meals as this causes very unstable eating habits in young people.
she’s lost her integrity and basically will promote anything for the cash

for all what people say on thisesme she has worked fantastic with her chosen market and does it really well. She earns really well too and still has integrity.

RWC comparing herself to nick skelton 😂😂😂😂 yes Charlotte you must ride the same and that’s why you are plopping over unaffiliated 80’s 🙄
I’ve heard a lot about how bad Aztec diamonds are as a company, why is that? I haven’t heard any of the deets so just curious

Reactions: 1
I absolutely agree. She has totally understood how to market herself and manages everything very professionally.
Totally agree about Esme. She comes across as genuinely grateful for what she has and where YouTube/social media has taken her. She clearly understands she is in a privileged position and appears very thankful for what she has.

Reactions: 5
What's the prediction for vlogmas?
  • Meg jumping bareback
  • Tina and Em doing a Mr & Mrs style quiz, accompanied by large glasses of wine
  • Tina and Em swapping ponies for the day
  • Meg getting Han to jump again, possibly wearing tinsel
  • Intense promotion of the new YFood flavour - CinammonBlah
Definitely need a bingo to start off our next thread!

We’ve also got the classic filler episodes...

- Find out what I still feed my horse
- Watch me turn 10 horses out and muck out in a time lapse
- Em / Tina play chase me Charlie / jumping challenge
- Instagram Q&A while I clean my saddle

Reactions: 5

Just haylage if pure feeds do go into administration 😂 do spillers or maybe Dodson and horrell need a new ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Or…..
Pete rides my pony
Hobbit jumps Dee
Cam rides Banks bareback

I don’t understand Megs target audience. Her vlogs and sponsors are marketed towards teens and adults but her merch and this new book more towards children? I can’t see any fully grown adults wearing an elphick hoodie nor can I (or would at least hope not) see a child with a replacement meal shake. I like This Esme because she knows her target audience and sticks to it.
Meg is pretty immature for her age, and her focus is children I’m guessing, she rides ponies, her merch is childish, her book as you mention. She is only promoting Y Food because they sponsor her and pay for her events that’s the only reason she is working with them, nothing to do with “how great Y Food is”…..
Esme is very mature and just very professional with her work.
Meg seems to be taking every sponsor onboard because she’s greedy.

Reactions: 4
I do hate the YFood sponsorship, but I actually relly enjoy Meg's vlogs. They are funny, it's good having 'others' in the vlog, like Hobbit and Han and Pete. They are well edited (not as good as Ashley's which are amazing) and on the whole have loads and loads of horse/pony content, which is what I am there for.
I think she does have a good sense of humour and the fact that she is out there doing it and doing it well at grassroots is fun to watch.

I have tried watching This Esme and there's only so much matchy matchy I could take. I don't actually understand how she has so many views as not a lot really goes on in the vlog apart from the odd competition and the 'dares' vlogs. Not my cup of tea but apparently loads of people love it.

New Thread Title idea: Vlogmas, brought to you by YFood (only took 408 hours to edit each episode)
🎄🍾

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I have one of her ‘Class of 2021’ hoodies and it’s one of the cosiest hoodies I own, and I’m in my 30s. But her merch line has gone downhill since that initial launch. She hasn’t really tried to change it up and make each line different. The Ettie one really pissed be off

I think esme has really grown on me recently, watched the start of her most recent video and she seemed genuinely grateful. Think she will always be in a class of her own compared to the megs and tinas of the influencer world.

Reactions: 9
I do hate the YFood sponsorship, but I actually relly enjoy Meg's vlogs. They are funny, it's good having 'others' in the vlog, like Hobbit and Han and Pete. They are well edited (not as good as Ashley's which are amazing) and on the whole have loads and loads of horse/pony content, which is what I am there for.
I think she does have a good sense of humour and the fact that she is out there doing it and doing it well at grassroots is fun to watch.

I have tried watching This Esme and there's only so much matchy matchy I could take. I don't actually understand how she has so many views as not a lot really goes on in the vlog apart from the odd competition and the 'dares' vlogs. Not my cup of tea but apparently loads of people love it.

New Thread Title idea: Vlogmas, brought to you by YFood (only took 408 hours to edit each episode)
🎄🍾
🤣🤣 Turkey / nut roast flavour YFOOD for the big day, why cook when you can edit 🤣🤣.

I think esme has really grown on me recently, watched the start of her most recent video and she seemed genuinely grateful. Think she will always be in a class of her own compared to the megs and tinas of the influencer world.
Didn't watch the video of the new cottage but my only observation would have been that she's clearly making a lot of money from YouTube and her sponsorships as she lives in a very expensive part of the UK. Good for her, she knows her audience and doesn't deviate from that. And she's careful who sponsors her. No crappy y food etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.