Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine has a max of 150g fully clipped! And thats in minus temperatures the one thing I’ve noticed is the colder it is the more haylage my horse eats. And isn’t all stars filmed in the warmer months when temperatures rarely get into single figures?
My 26 year old has a trace clip and is in a zero fill with no neck out all day in at night when it drops he’ll have his neck on and 100g liner

Reactions: 1
Just watched it as well. Boring. And I really don't like LeMieux which is being rammed down our throats with all the matchy matchy.
Really not sure why Tina is there. She's not annoying or anything, I just don't see why she is there.

You'd think that putting the first episode on YT for free would have been done to entice you to pay for the subscription to watch the rest on H&C+ but the way it has been edited, it really lacks anything to make me want to watch anymore.
Some lovely horses though :)

it feels wrong to be saying this, but i felt carls marking of the tests was very random? starting with the fell pony with the rider almost tipping out the saddle half the time scoring nearly all 8s to a really lovely moving established horse with a balanced and effective rider getting mostly 6/7s? it felt like he didnt want to be mean to a less experienced combination which i get but i felt it was unfair to diminish the more established pairs. just my thoughts

edit: ok i take that back now ive seen the scores the more established pairs did come higher, the producers must have just not shown the nice things he said about them:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
All stars was so dull. Watching a load of amateur riders do a dressage test and then looking at some horse tit in stables is not good TV

Reactions: 11
I disliked Pammy deciding that horse was cold after looking at for 5 seconds and then arguing with the owner, who knows it well. If someone did that to me I’d be putting my horse back on the box and going home. Not all horses feel the bleedin cold and some horses really cannot tolerate being over warm.
Very strange an experienced horsewoman like Pammy would insist a horse is cold "because his hair is standing up", but when the camera pans to the horse there isn't a hair out of place. The horse didn't look cold at all.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow eventing Ozzy? Ozzy seems like the most push button horse, he’s awesome. Just sit and he will do the rest for you. She’s a lucky girl to own him.

Does anyone know what the big accident was at Parwood yesterday? Apparently involved a young horse and a lorry? Sounds very serious from the posts i’m seeing

I just dipped in and out of the all stars on YouTube!!! What even was that! It’s so terrible it’s actually hilarious!! Was it directed and produced by gcse students?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just dipped in and out of the all stars on YouTube!!! What even was that! It’s so terrible it’s actually hilarious!! Was it directed and produced by gcse students?
Clearly must’ve been! I was hoping people on here were exaggerating with how bad it was, but Jesus it’s so awkward!! There is nothing going on for any of them really and whilst it’s probably a great opportunity for them all, it feels like going to a random pony club and watching a random day camp.
I think all this ‘tv’ has gotten to peoples heads.
I’m going to cancel my H&C subscription. There’s nothing on there of value anymore..

I’m now also convinced that RWC is in complete denial. I think the only thing that went well in that session was the fact that she somehow managed to stay on, mostly by gobbing her horse in the mouth. I’m surprised he’s not got huge spur marks yet but my god he must have a hard mouth

I cringed when Pammy called over that lad to take out his jewelry as it’s not covered on insurance in front of everyone. Whilst I get the safety reasons and purpose for it that reel of film must have been dry af for them to include it

Reactions: 7
I cringed when Pammy called over that lad to take out his jewelry as it’s not covered on insurance in front of everyone. Whilst I get the safety reasons and purpose for it that reel of film must have been dry af for them to include it
Didn’t she do the same for diary of a dun

At least lovely Miri Hackett’s merch is purchasable! Doesn’t have heat pressed ponies pressed all over a sweater 😂
I know who’s I would buy!

Reactions: 2
All stars was so dull. Watching a load of amateur riders do a dressage test and then looking at some horse tit in stables is not good TV
Absolutely this. We fast forwarded to see if it got any more interesting. It didn't. Shan't bother with the rest. I mean, its less interesting than watching a riding club or pony club rally - at least I can chat to my friends during that.

Has anyone watched Megs new vlog? A day in Pete’s life? But why? 🤦🏼‍♀️
We love Pete. Saw him a lot at Bicton and he really gets stuck in. He must really love Meg as the conditions were atrocious! Also Hobbit works her arse off, bless her with her little back brace and squeaky barrow in the pouring rain.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.