Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I used to like Meg. Not so sure after watch Bicton Part 2. She's totally using her fall to make money. Using it almost as click bait and literally leaving footage of it until the last second of a 25min vlog. Unlike Ashley Harrison when she had her bad fall at her first 4*. Meg's totally cashing in off it now, stretching the 3DE out between so many vlogs (it's not bloody badminton!) and leaving a big cliff hanger etc 😡
That’s the point, it’s her job and she had a nasty fall so may aswell make the most out of it!

Reactions: 18
I understand it’s Megs job but felt like that vlog lost what her old eventing vlogs used to have, feeling genuine. The dramatic music and leaving it until the end when there was clearly more footage. Her previous vlog showed the whole day and this vlog clearly does not and will be dragged out for views. Just annoying and unauthentic 🤷🏻‍♀️ I liked that about Megs old vlogs and think that’s why I enjoy Ashley Harrison’s vlogs so much

Reactions: 4
It makes sense to me that the fall would be the last part of the video, as Jam was second around the course. I can imagine it was quite difficult to edit, and not something you would want to dwell on

Reactions: 4
She’s had two horses at a 3DE, she’s not exactly going to be able to fit that into one vlog

Reactions: 7
Not expecting her to fit the whole event into one vlog but when the first vlog was the whole first day and was 50 minutes and the second vlog was 25 minutes and did not show the whole second day she was clearly doing it for drama/view appeal. She can do what she wants but my opinion is I find it unauthentic 😌

Reactions: 3
Not expecting her to fit the whole event into one vlog but when the first vlog was the whole first day and was 50 minutes and the second vlog was 25 minutes and did not show the whole second day she was clearly doing it for drama/view appeal. She can do what she wants but my opinion is I find it unauthentic 😌
Iv not yet watched but plan to later, I’m just assuming since it was a nasty fall and everything would she continue to record the day? I’m pretty sure if it was me it would be the last thing on my mind and making sure my horses where ok would be top priority and then after that would be taking care of myself and not shoving a camera in my face?

Reactions: 6
Also it's winter. It's harder for them to get content so if she wants to split it into 3 vlogs why not? It's a 3 day even with 2 horses makes total sense to me that she'd have 3 vlogs. And it's not like part two was just Pete's eats then a fall. Dee's round was in there too.. As she will only have one horse competing on the final day too. I imagine the aftermath of the fall will be in part three. Ending part 2 on the fall isn't unauthentic, it's good story telling. When you craft a series you make sure there's a damn good cliff hanger moment to have people tune in for the finale. It's TV making 😂

Reactions: 11
Iv not yet watched but plan to later, I’m just assuming since it was a nasty fall and everything would she continue to record the day? I’m pretty sure if it was me it would be the last thing on my mind and making sure my horses where ok would be top priority and then after that would be taking care of myself and not shoving a camera in my face?
if that’s the case then I 100% get it but I just strongly get the sense it’s more of a leaving it on a cliff hanger for views, if I’m wrong I’m wrong though! Guess we will see in the next vlog

Reactions: 1
if that’s the case then I 100% get it but I just strongly get the sense it’s more of a leaving it on a cliff hanger for views, if I’m wrong I’m wrong though! Guess we will see in the next vlog
Corrie and all the other soaps do it so why not Meg? At the end of the day she needs to keep the views high so she’s got to come up with ways to keep people watching.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone please tell me what Le Mieux jacket/coat Jess LOTB is wearing in her stories whilst sat in her car?!
I like the branding….. but can’t find it online 🙄

I really don’t like seeing Blog of a cob ride - she really bangs down on their backs, poor horses. And I hate that people can’t say or comment that to her in case they are accused of being nasty. Makes me so sad for the horses. I know a lot of riding horses can sometimes be seen as cruel but this is just ignorance. Same for the RTG. And I just don’t understand how companies choose to use them as ambassadors? Clearly it’s a welfare issue isn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly I’ve just watched Megs vlog and loved every minute of it apart from the y/food and equi-dryWatching her fall had my heart in my mouth and I even shed a little tear, I really feel for her falling the way she did as it was not pleasant at all. For her to be able to get on the next day and do a showjumping round is a big hats off to her!!

Reactions: 10
Megs fall itself actually wouldn’t have been too bad, but she got caught up under Jam and trampled pretty badly. I bet she’s pretty sore after that.
Watching it though, it really was just one of those fluke accidents. Jam and her did nothing wrong. Hopefully she will be able to put it aside and regain her confidence.

Reactions: 7
Equestrian podcast recommendations wamted. Listen to buck off banter and some tomes the horse and hound one but what good ones are there to listen to?

silly Billy Bruno you should know better than to dare offer anything but glowing praise to the perfect Meg in here 🙄

[/QUOT

Reactions: 1
Jammy flew that start box 😂 Pleased to see the physical damage was minimal even if there's some mental scarring Meg will have to work through. Have to say Hannah deserves a medal cos she wasn't just helping Meg she was running around after Tina too for the whole weekend.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.