Equestrian influencers #9 Guys it’s taken me 486hrs to edit this yfood vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha yes influencers, it takes me 500 hours to work and do chores and just about get by in life. Anyway… yeah, RWC, I just wish she would move Vossi on, he is a lovely horse with a lot of ability but she has really wrecked his confidence.

Reactions: 5
Recap:
A group of them are still drowning in Y food legend has it TIna hasnt had a meal that isn’t a milkshake for over 2 years now.
Meg launched her cheep & nasty merch but it wasnt cheep. But if you cannot afford any of it don’t worry you can buy her children’s book.
More clothes that are the best everrrrrrrrr which is funny because a different brand was the best everrrrrrrrrr last week.
Muddy Mayhem outed herself as a lazy witch who didn’t muck out all summer.
Georgie & the equines rushed her her mare who had just had a foal back out hunting. She can’t be fit enough but thers content to be made so shut up & stay out of her business.
finally RTG has been told by someone she can’t block that her horse is lame & the poor thing is getting a vet check.
Charlotte cannot ride Vossi. Which id strange because she rides like Nick Skelton so the problem must be the horse & not her or her use of strong bits
This Esme is a nice girl.
Vlogmas is coming & we cannot wait because they will have spent days & days working hard & editing videos just for us poor plebs to enjoy because they are kind like that & there’s nothing in it for them.
no one hasseen squirrelnutsarecool for ages & we miss them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that Meg didn’t ride Vossi, she still wouldn’t be the best person for him as she is a backwards pulling rider instead of a pushing rider which would be absolutely no good for Vossi. He needs a top level rider as he has the ability, not to be jumping 70cm. She made a vlog ages ago and it’s probs been deleted where she was at a showjumping yard and that trainer at the time she was getting lessons from actually rode him and jumped him pretty high and he had no trouble with him as all because he knew how to ride him properly.

Recap:
A group of them are still drowning in Y food legend has it TIna hasnt had a meal that isn’t a milkshake for over 2 years now.
Meg launched her cheep & nasty merch but it wasnt cheep. But if you cannot afford any of it don’t worry you can buy her children’s book.
More clothes that are the best everrrrrrrrr which is funny because a different brand was the best everrrrrrrrrr last week.
Muddy Mayhem outed herself as a lazy witch who didn’t muck out all summer.
Georgie & the equines rushed her her mare who had just had a foal back out hunting. She can’t be fit enough but thers content to be made so shut up & stay out of her business.
finally RTG has been told by someone she can’t block that her horse is lame & the poor thing is getting a vet check.
Charlotte cannot ride Vossi. Which id strange because she rides like Nick Skelton so the problem must be the horse & not her or her use of strong bits
This Esme is a nice girl.
Vlogmas is coming & we cannot wait because they will have spent days & days working hard & editing videos just for us poor plebs to enjoy because they are kind like that & there’s nothing in it for them.
no one hasseen squirrelnutsarecool for ages & we miss them
Vlogmas is fast approaching and we have been made very aware that these poor influencers have spent hours, money and time into editing these vlogs for us to watch them do a day in the life for the millionth time!

Reactions: 3
RTG - apparently Pepper isn’t lame and she has been instructed to crack on until the new year
She’s too cheap to nerve block and actually find out what’s going on. If that was my horse I would want to be finding out what’s wrong, subtle lameness or not

RTG - apparently Pepper isn’t lame and she has been instructed to crack on until the new year
I’d love to know which practice she uses, I’ve got a good idea and it really does not surprise me at all!!
Also be interesting to hear the physio makes of that work up as it all sounded pretty dire only a few days ago!

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know which practice she uses, I’ve got a good idea and it really does not surprise me at all!!
Also be interesting to hear the physio makes of that work up as it all sounded pretty dire only a few days ago!
Me too. I’m also Essex based and want to know who to avoid

She’s too cheap to nerve block and actually find out what’s going on. If that was my horse I would want to be finding out what’s wrong, subtle lameness or not
Exactly! Nerve block, xray, bone scans - there’s something wrong with that horse so find out what it is. A vet once told me that often subtle lameness is worse than obvious lameness, especially as people don’t listen to it - point proven here. It could be a whole host of issues and I doubt it is “just the saddle”. Honestly, I’m so disappointed in how a vet can just say yeah she’s only subtly lame, crack on. I honestly feel so sad for Pepper

Reactions: 6
I don't think Meg would be right for Vossi either, as said above she's more of a pull than push rider.

Wonder if that vlog is still on her page as would be interesting to watch.

Charlotte needs a more forgiving, less talented horse. She can learn to ride on but will also not hold some mistakes against her. I know she's not riding Vossi well at all, but I think because he's a sharper, quirkier horse this is actually making her riding worse not better. She's having to try and ride in a way she's not capable of.

Exactly! Nerve block, xray, bone scans - there’s something wrong with that horse so find out what it is. A vet once told me that often subtle lameness is worse than obvious lameness, especially as people don’t listen to it - point proven here. It could be a whole host of issues and I doubt it is “just the saddle”. Honestly, I’m so disappointed in how a vet can just say yeah she’s only subtly lame, crack on. I honestly feel so sad for Pepper
Absolutely this!! My own horse had "subtle lameness" that I seemed to be the only one to see which actually made me think I was going crazy, my vet wasn't convinced yet I pushed for more tests to be done and low and behold after bone scan an xrays, there were significant problems. Certainly never sat on my horses back throughout it though. Absolutley disgusting the way that she "looks after" that poor horse.

Reactions: 8
This is so true. My horse was retired due to very subtle lameness, as it made him dangerously volatile under saddle, poor boy. Couldn't get him right even with lots of rehab, interventions and investigation. He's happy in the field now. Peps may be hurting just as much but be a lot more forgiving. It's heartbreaking that she isn't being listened to, especially as she was trying to sit on a trough apparently to take some weight off her legs.

I don’t believe that for a second. Yes she was never severely lame but she was more than subtlety lame in the videos I saw on her instagram. It would be very interesting to see Pepper doing all the stuff she claimed she had done to her and see how lame or not lame she was. And is there instances where a horse can be lame on a circle of soft ground but not hard?
And changing the subject could the horse be Vossi??

Attachments

I don’t believe that for a second. Yes she was never severely lame but she was more than subtlety lame in the videos I saw on her instagram. It would be very interesting to see Pepper doing all the stuff she claimed she had done to her and see how lame or not lame she was. And is there instances where a horse can be lame on a circle of soft ground but not hard?
And changing the subject could the horse be Vossi??
Aha! I called it a few weeks ago when she was on a plane, I still think she went horse shopping in Ireland 🤔 let's see

They said inconclusive which doesn't actually mean not lame. There's also the fact that she's had a few weeks of not being ridden. They need to assess her after she's been in regular ridden work.

I seriously doubt she’s had a full lameness work up with nerve blocks and x rays. She probably just trotted her up
They trotted her up, and rode her. No nerve blocks or anything diagnostic

I seriously doubt she’s had a full lameness work up with nerve blocks and x rays. She probably just trotted her up
This. Every horse I know who has had a lameness work up has gone to the vets. Not had the vet come out to them

Reactions: 7
They said inconclusive which doesn't actually mean not lame. There's also the fact that she's had a few weeks of not being ridden. They need to assess her after she's been in regular ridden work.

They trotted her up, and rode her. No nerve blocks or anything diagnostic
I’m not sure she would do that. As all it will confirm is she is to big for Pepper and it’s that is her causing the lameness.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.