Equestrian Influencers #7 Show us the ponies not promos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tit different day would be my very quick summery of the previous threads.
So lets start this one on a positive and say how amazing Yas Ingham was to win the gold medal at the world champs.

Reactions: 20
Thrilled for Yas Ingham. Gutted for the rest of the team. Was so close to a medal but after so many golds it's a shock to the system. But that's the sport.

Also seems Emily had a good day with Addie. I'm I tweeted so see how she went cos the scores weren't bad at all.

Also seems Meg and Lucy have done a great job in Pratoni. Wonder if it stings a bit for Tina specifically she's not being picked up by the FEI cos I sometimes feel a bit of jealousy there

Reactions: 11
anyone saw Emily Moffit leaving Equestrian for a while? “To explore a new path” anyone know anymore?

Reactions: 2
So thrilled for Yasmin! It is about time she got the attention she deserves and another individual world champs for the British ladies!

Very sad for the team but there was an awful lot to like from the weekend, I think London 52 is feeling extremely well 😆 they’ll all have another day, just some fine tuning to do!

Reactions: 5
Thrilled for Yas Ingham. Gutted for the rest of the team. Was so close to a medal but after so many golds it's a shock to the system. But that's the sport.

Also seems Emily had a good day with Addie. I'm I tweeted so see how she went cos the scores weren't bad at all.

Also seems Meg and Lucy have done a great job in Pratoni. Wonder if it stings a bit for Tina specifically she's not being picked up by the FEI cos I sometimes feel a bit of jealousy there
Horses will be horses and London 52 looked a bit fussy in the mouth and wanting to go a little to much for such a technical fence. If it was a bit later in the course he may have settled a bit more. We could go on all day about if they all got dressage in the low 20s and clear inside the time XC or those in the medals got a worse dressage as Ros and Oli got clear inside the time GB could have got the gold again but not one of them rode badly or at least the small amount I saw they didn’t ride badly and it’s about all 3 phases not just the dressage.
Tina’s a bit screechy and to easily distracted for FEI presenting.
What happened with Emma hobday and her husband ?
They split ages ago but no one knows why

Reactions: 3
Must say aswell, I am currently watching the XC and some of the riders from countries outside the ‘top’ countries, have really impressed me! The Indian rider who lost his number in particular. An unfortunate 20 penalties late in the course, but otherwise, he rode brilliantly. It’s so nice to see!

I enjoyed the WEG coverage but, jeez Lucinda Green’s commentary was such a load of waffle, I usually really like her,

Must say aswell, I am currently watching the XC and some of the riders from countries outside the ‘top’ countries, have really impressed me! The Indian rider who lost his number in particular. An unfortunate 20 penalties late in the course, but otherwise, he rode brilliantly. It’s so nice to see!
There were a few, the Thai rider went nicely too. Gutted for Alex Hua Tian. I love Don and he did a lovely dressage

anyone saw Emily Moffit leaving Equestrian for a while? “To explore a new path” anyone know anymore?
No. But she must have been losing interest for more than a year with 1. Jessica Springsteens bf (Lorenzo De Luca who is a great rider) taking over air force one; 2. The sale of Emily's number 1 horse (winning good) and 3. The even more curious announcement a few weeks back re Holly Smith joining Poden Farms roster of riders. (Presumably to bring on the vast array of youngsters that the moffitts had acquired, for eventual sale). Emily's father is a hard nosed Las Vegas business man so was never going to do any sort of fire sale....

Reactions: 4
Wtf... Emma did not cheat on Ben Hobday. She nursed him through cancer and repaid her by shagging their grooms. Multiple young women. Then he didn't even face up to it - he did a moonlight flit to Yorkshire to one of the Whitaker's yards taking with him horses and equipment and even dismantled their horse walker and took it with him! Emma woke up to this and he didn't even have the courtesy to speak to her, he will only communicate through lawyers. To rub salt in the wound, he is still trying to get half of HER family farm/yard which her parents gifted them when they got married. Emma and her family are the loveliest people. Ben is a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I assume Olivia Towers lost her FEI gig? She used to do stuff for them but as she’s disappeared off radar I can see why they gave the job to someone else.

Wtf... Emma did not cheat on Ben Hobday. She nursed him through cancer and repaid her by shagging their grooms. Multiple young women. Then he didn't even face up to it - he did a moonlight flit to Yorkshire to one of the Whitaker's yards taking with him horses and equipment and even dismantled their horse walker and took it with him! Emma woke up to this and he didn't even have the courtesy to speak to her, he will only communicate through lawyers. To rub salt in the wound, he is still trying to get half of HER family farm/yard which her parents gifted them when they got married. Emma and her family are the loveliest people. Ben is a dick.
He does have an eye for the younger ladies who hang off his every word from what I’ve seen!

Well he is going around saying that she was unfaithful to him & he found out around the anniversary of his diagnosis that is why he did the flit & took the stuff & most of the event scene believe him I know I did hes very convincing. They should maybe put the story straight.

No. But she must have been losing interest for more than a year with 1. Jessica Springsteens bf (Lorenzo De Luca who is a great rider) taking over air force one; 2. The sale of Emily's number 1 horse (winning good) and 3. The even more curious announcement a few weeks back re Holly Smith joining Poden Farms roster of riders. (Presumably to bring on the vast array of youngsters that the moffitts had acquired, for eventual sale). Emily's father is a hard nosed Las Vegas business man so was never going to do any sort of fire sale....
Tbf the announcement of Holly joining Ponden Farms isn’t surprising as I’ve heard on the grapevine she has split from her husband.

Great for Yas what a legend!!

great for Emily and Addie. Same as Tina though , preaching she doesn’t want to be competitive and it’s all fun ...... then why you wearing a watch 🤔😂. Just admit you want to be competitive I’d have more respect.

also everyone knows Ben shags anyone behind his wife’s back .He’s done it for years Emma is so much better without him. She’s lovely x

Great for Yas what a legend!!

great for Emily and Addie. Same as Tina though , preaching she doesn’t want to be competitive and it’s all fun ...... then why you wearing a watch 🤔😂. Just admit you want to be competitive I’d have more respect.

also everyone knows Ben shags anyone behind his wife’s back .He’s done it for years Emma is so much better without him. She’s lovely x
I happened to see Em and Tina yesterday and they look so flipping grumpy and stressed (which is fair enough when at an event of you're rushing around etc!) But it's then funny to see the next minute a happy jolly story 🫣

Wow...
That's really sad.
I guess there's three sides to every story but it's so sad with the cancer diagnosis and the way they were on teams together... Just goes to show everything can look perfect on the outside.

I happened to see Em and Tina yesterday and they look so flipping grumpy and stressed (which is fair enough when at an event of you're rushing around etc!) But it's then funny to see the next minute a happy jolly story 🫣

Wow...
That's really sad.
I guess there's three sides to every story but it's so sad with the cancer diagnosis and the way they were on teams together... Just goes to show everything can look perfect on the outside.
Tbf I’m grumpy and stressed before I get on at an event or the prep before I leave home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.