Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, can an influencer do something controversial ASAP cos I can’t cope with a “do supplements work?” debate 😂

Tina? Jess? Charlotte? Ray? Meg? Anyone?

I’m counting on you girls! 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else worry about the pen that Rhi has been putting Woody in? It’s just in the middle of a paddock with other horses loose. It doesn’t seem very safe to me.

Reactions: 1
I can see that Charlotte is definitely taking this eventing series now she has strimmed the fences 😂

seriously who is she trying to be with these reels. Give it up Charlotte comedy is not your thing

Reactions: 4
I can see that Charlotte is definitely taking this eventing series now she has strimmed the fences 😂

seriously who is she trying to be with these reels. Give it up Charlotte comedy is not your thing
Was about to post same thing. Why is she talking so fast I can’t even understand what she’s saying? Listening to them stresses me out

Reactions: 3
Random I know but I’m loving all these Welsh pony accounts I keep finding on Instagram . It’s so refreshing to see so many out fit competing / eventing!

How about we add a few non F&F / Matchy/ wannabe accounts we like to follow?

Personally Miri Hackett , Brilliant,mr.banks and Muddy Mayhem are favourites of mine

duck me, can an influencer do something controversial ASAP cos I can’t cope with a “do supplements work?” debate 😂

Tina? Jess? Charlotte? Ray? Meg? Anyone?

I’m counting on you girls! 🤞
Charlotte has a cross country course at home yet still can't manage to do anything involved with eventing with vossi

Devastated for Holly Lenahan. Shes a repro vet as well so she will have beenwell equipped and by the sounds of it essentially saved Fiona of something more serious than it was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Charlotte has a cross country course at home yet still can't manage to do anything involved with eventing with vossi
But she has got a nice matchy set coming from the new sponsors. That’s all you need isn’t it? Take a picture dressed up then you can call yourself an eventer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How about we add a few non F&F / Matchy/ wannabe accounts we like to follow?

Personally Miri Hackett , Brilliant,mr.banks and Muddy Mayhem are favourites of mine
Im going to admit I didn’t like muddymayhem I hated her filming when driving & thought she was false & put on but after Rockingham I started watching her stories & stuff again & I quite like her now, she made me laugh yesterday with the sunglasses & when I asked her a question about something she was nice when she replird I just hope she doesn’t ruin it by starting to flog stuff now she’s got more followers. I love Miri Hackett I feel like I learn so much from her & shes made me think about some stuff differently.

I really feel for Holly, she has a rough season of it. But it's also really important to share that breeding is tough. Poor Miri Hackett lost a foal a few years back and Meg said today that Bear doesn't seem to have taken and they're not sure about trying again.

Reactions: 5
I think Meg would be best off buying a foal wouldn’t she? I’m sure the fredericks would have contacts or know where to look.

Loved Tina's most recent vlog. Glad to see she's acknowledging the "flapping" I previously posted about and is working on it. Looks much better!

I think Meg would be best off buying a foal wouldn’t she? I’m sure the fredericks would have contacts or know where to look.
I think the reason is that she wants Bear to have a job to warrant keeping her, as she knows she is too big to continue eventing her, and she'd be tricky to sell. Plus, it's always different breeding your own out of your own mare. Rotten luck for a lot of them 😭

I’d probably try a different stallion if I were Meg. Sometimes things just aren’t meant to be 🤷‍♀️

Loved Tina's most recent vlog. Glad to see she's acknowledging the "flapping" I previously posted about and is working on it. Looks much better!
I would think the flapping was down to nerves more than anything. But I think her riding has definitely improved over the past year. She still has an electric bottom but the riding is getting so much better. It’s amazing what can happen if someone else starts teaching you. It will either go tit or really well like it has with Tina. And Em, she also rides so much better in lessons that aren’t with Fred.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.