Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the content holiday. I was following Katie Lewis but this post gave me the biggest cringe ever and so unfollowed. The amount of stuff they took with them that they showed on stories, talk about rubbing it in people's faces
I dont think I'm following any eq influencers now, have found some more smaller down to earth accounts to follow. Still have to have a nosey on some tho and keep up with the gossip!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree about the content holiday. I was following Katie Lewis but this post gave me the biggest cringe ever and so unfollowed. The amount of stuff they took with them that they showed on stories, talk about rubbing it in people's faces
I dont think I'm following any eq influencers now, have found some more smaller down to earth accounts to follow. Still have to have a nosey on some tho and keep up with the gossip!
They definitely didn’t read the room. They would of been better keeping their traps shut, enjoying the holidays with their horses and sending the content to the brands to use. You could tell that they were desperate to brag.

Reactions: 5
I need a rant about a certain “wimpy” rider. I had a space on one of her camps but needed to cancel my place as horse won’t be sound. Her reply was simply “oh no”. I had to chase her to see if she had cancelled my spot and when I can get a refund. She is apparently “trying to fill the space” - not seen it advertised on her Facebook pages like normal. I feel bad chasing again but I can’t go and I need that money back. I know she will be able to fill the space because its a sold out camp date. There’s probably a waiting list. My friend cancelled her spot and got refunded straight away.
Is that the beach camp or pickering? Just seen her advertising and the beach ones are full with a waiting list so you should have had your refund by now.
A reel with nettex just came up in my suggested, literally thought it was pepper and I was ready to skip on my merry way over to tattle to join in the mass moan, but this fat horse belongs to Allyapproved, so had a browse and then got angry when I saw this photo, so here I am regardless 😂
Just watched a story of hers and she is actually addressing the horses weight and has put him on a diet. So

Is that the beach camp or pickering? Just seen her advertising and the beach ones are full with a waiting list so you should have had your refund by now.

Just watched a story of hers and she is actually addressing the horses weight and has put him on a diet. So not as bad as RTG.

I've been lurking for a while here and there to see if other people were as pissed off as me, but just had to make an account to vent myself as I am sick to the bleeping death of RTG getting away with what she does to that horse!!! It's not just the obesity (the pair of them!) but the booting her in the ribcage and pulling on her mouth when she rides! That horse is not "working over her back" as she says, it's just got it's head bleeping see-sawed down and runs on the forehand. Why are these people put on a pedestal and allowed to spread such bullshit misinformation. She should never be allowed to use spurs and needs her bloody reins taking off her to learn how to balance and not rip the horse's teeth out. What a bleeping coward deleting any negative comments. Have a look at yourself and sort it out maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been lurking for a while here and there to see if other people were as pissed off as me, but just had to make an account to vent myself as I am sick to the bleeping death of RTG getting away with what she does to that horse!!! It's not just the obesity (the pair of them!) but the booting her in the ribcage and pulling on her mouth when she rides! That horse is not "working over her back" as she says, it's just got it's head bleeping see-sawed down and runs on the forehand. Why are these people put on a pedestal and allowed to spread such bullshit misinformation. She should never be allowed to use spurs and needs her bloody reins taking off her to learn how to balance and not rip the horse's teeth out. What a bleeping coward deleting any negative comments. Have a look at yourself and sort it out maybe.
Time to start commenting on any video a sponsor put up how disgusted you are that they support and animal abuser and will no longer buy their prouducts.

Reactions: 7
Also what's with all the micro influencers calling what used to be "meetups" "content days" like it's a job?

Reactions: 4
Time to start commenting on any video a sponsor put up how disgusted you are that they support and animal abuser and will no longer buy their prouducts.
You know what I hadn't actually thought to do that, good idea. It really is shocking that companies endorse her behaviour and promote it to so many people who won't know any better. Gross.

Reactions: 2
Just watched a story of hers and she is actually addressing the horses weight and has put him on a diet. So
I mean good she’s finally doing something about it, but it’s been obese for well over a year, glad to hear tattle can drive change though 😂

But there will be no congratulations given for basic animal welfare from me I’m afraid!

Reactions: 3
I mean good she’s finally doing something about it, but it’s been obese for well over a year, glad to hear tattle can drive change though 😂

But there will be no congratulations given for basic animal welfare from me I’m afraid!
Nope but at least it’s something now if everyone could follow suit that would be great. Now I’m not saying that everyone abuses their horse if they are fat, but if you continue to over feed them and let them gain even more weight then you are cruel and it should be seen as neglect/abuse like it is when they are underfed. Food companies have a lot to answer for. Most horses DO NOT need the amount they tell you on the bag.

Riding with Charlotte selling gifted items again, annoys me so much.

Same. It just reeks of her being ungrateful. I understand you can’t keep everything you’re gifted but at least make it less obvious. Don’t sell it on your “influencer” account. No brain cells.

Also her new style of videos are really grating on me. I can’t stand people who try so hard to be funny. They’re not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 5
Same. It just reeks of her being ungrateful. I understand you can’t keep everything you’re gifted but at least make it less obvious. Don’t sell it on your “influencer” account. No brain cells.

Also her new style of videos are really grating on me. I can’t stand people who try so hard to be funny. They’re not funny in the slightest
The horse looks uncomfortable in its new saddle. If my horse went like that in a saddle fitting, I wouldn’t be buying that saddle.
Her new videos are her trying to be silly prune, which she admitted on her first one, but she has none of her own creativity 🤦‍♀️

Yea, surely this is a one way ticket to being blacklisted by a brand? Selling off gifted stuff for your own profit so publicly is wrong in my opinion

Has anyone seen that edenharvz is joining our equestrian community?
Apparently she used to ride professionally after only having lesson for 2 years!
She's been to view a filly today! Watch this space 👀

• Haha
Has anyone seen that edenharvz is joining our equestrian community?
Apparently she used to ride professionally after only having lesson for 2 years!
She's been to view a filly today! Watch this space 👀
A recipe for disaster if I ever saw one

Holly Lenahan off showing again without a stitch of hay in front of the horses. Why!?
She had them hand grazing on the grass

The horse looks uncomfortable in its new saddle. If my horse went like that in a saddle fitting, I wouldn’t be buying that saddle.
Her new videos are her trying to be silly prune, which she admitted on her first one, but she has none of her own creativity 🤦‍♀️
He never looks comfortable though. He’s had about a million different saddles hasn’t he? LOL! It’s most probably how she rides him, she’s so heavy in her seat and hands, there’s no lightness to her riding, and he’s not overly big.

Nope but at least it’s something now if everyone could follow suit that would be great. Now I’m not saying that everyone abuses their horse if they are fat, but if you continue to over feed them and let them gain even more weight then you are cruel and it should be seen as neglect/abuse like it is when they are underfed. Food companies have a lot to answer for. Most horses DO NOT need the amount they tell you on the bag.
i would say most of these cobs you see in little work on the gram don’t need food full stop. Forage is enough! And as for supplements…. We feed them because we like to not because it’s beneficial to the horses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.