Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horse looks uncomfortable in its new saddle. If my horse went like that in a saddle fitting, I wouldn’t be buying that saddle.
Her new videos are her trying to be silly prune, which she admitted on her first one, but she has none of her own creativity 🤦‍♀️

I doubt the saddle is the problem (Much like al the others!) More the fact here lower leg is swinging all over the place and her backside is CONSTANTLY thumping the poor horses back.

Reactions: 3
I doubt the saddle is the problem (Much like al the others!) More the fact here lower leg is swinging all over the place and her backside is CONSTANTLY thumping the poor horses back.
well yeah but she thinks the saddles are the issue, but if the horse is moving like that in the fittings, why an earth is she then buying it??

She had them hand grazing on the grass

He never looks comfortable though. He’s had about a million different saddles hasn’t he? LOL! It’s most probably how she rides him, she’s so heavy in her seat and hands, there’s no lightness to her riding, and he’s not overly big.
I totally agree. The way she rides him makes him look uncomfortable. She rides heavy and very unbalanced.
As for selling her gifted items that-shows you what type or person she is. A few do it though. LOTB has done it before. I agree it doesn’t look good on the brands

I’m not sure if this should be in her thread or here but the agression in this of ‘never dis my riding, I was f***ing amazing’

pretty sure most good riders don’t say they are amazing, they always look for what they can improve. I seriously hope she doesn’t ever get a horse 😣

Attachments

I’m not sure if this should be in her thread or here but the agression in this of ‘never dis my riding, I was f***ing amazing’

pretty sure most good riders don’t say they are amazing, they always look for what they can improve. I seriously hope she doesn’t ever get a horse 😣
So funny thing is... I am the one who asked this question. I was genuinely interested how someone can go to a pro rider in 2/3 years......
Like I just don't understand how that happens with lessons?
I've been following her tattle thread for a while now and seems her having a horse & being a pro rider are her next attempt at fame

Reactions: 2
I have no idea who this Eden is. I’ve just looked at her TikTok and she is sat in the saddle like a complete novice and can’t hold her reins. You don’t lose that much feel in a few years

Reactions: 4
I know I’ve said it before, but I really do have respect for Meg when it comes to her training of young horses. She sets a really good example of not rushing your baby horses. Ari is 5 this year and she is being so sensible with him, I know personally if I bred my own horse I’d find it so hard as you wait all that time to finally get going!

Reactions: 6
I have no idea who this Eden is. I’ve just looked at her TikTok and she is sat in the saddle like a complete novice and can’t hold her reins. You don’t lose that much feel in a few years
Totally agree. I let one of my childhood friends ride my horse the other day, who was a good little rider when then were 15 (so about 12 year gap), but not a ‘pro’ 😂 and they were far more balanced, got on/off with no instruction, held the reins correctly, and was trotting really nicely by the end with a little instruction and practise. 🙈 She’s a fool.

• Heart

Also someone asked her if she was going to go to any equestrian events this year and she went on a rant about racing…. She clearly doesn’t know about the many other disciplines that host spectator events 😂 she’s just clearly a total novice. There’s nothing wrong with being a novice but don’t try claim to be something you’re not

• Haha
Also someone asked her if she was going to go to any equestrian events this year and she went on a rant about racing…. She clearly doesn’t know about the many other disciplines that host spectator events 😂 she’s just clearly a total novice. There’s nothing wrong with being a novice but don’t try claim to be something you’re not
I class myself as a total novice in terms of riding... Yes I rode weekly as a kid for years but I'm now 30 with my own kid. So I went out & brought a 20 year old complete bombproof pony... Will he take me round a course? No. Will he be the fastest pony on the block? No
But he will get me home in one piece time after time & boy have a learnt alot from him in the past 4 years. From laminitis to livery yard politics, we've had it all 😂!

Would I of brought a youngster & broke it myself? Gosh no! I'm too old for that these days.

I did however get given a youngster who is now out on full loan to an adorable little girl & may of picked up a miniature shetland Monday because.... Why the hell not if they're free & I have the land & space

Reactions: 8
I class myself as a total novice in terms of riding... Yes I rode weekly as a kid for years but I'm now 30 with my own kid. So I went out & brought a 20 year old complete bombproof pony... Will he take me round a course? No. Will he be the fastest pony on the block? No
But he will get me home in one piece time after time & boy have a learnt alot from him in the past 4 years. From laminitis to livery yard politics, we've had it all 😂!

Would I of brought a youngster & broke it myself? Gosh no! I'm too old for that these days.

I did however get given a youngster who is now out on full loan to an adorable little girl & may of picked up a miniature shetland Monday because.... Why the hell not if they're free & I have the land & space
Loved reading this. Good on you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i would say most of these cobs you see in little work on the gram don’t need food full stop. Forage is enough! And as for supplements…. We feed them because we like to not because it’s beneficial to the horses
When mine was hunting the only “hard feed” I fed was 2 cups of Saracens releve. The rest was high energy and high quality forage. I do think some supplements work, I’ve been feeding propell plus and it’s made a huge difference to my horse, she’s normally quite lazy this time of year when it’s hot but she seem much more like she is in the winter when it’s colder. She absolutely hates the hot and this is the only thing I’ve changed. A lot like the calming cookies are a gimmick though and their energy cookies seem a gimmick looking at the ingredients. I thought it may be like the propell plus and a pick me up type thing but you may as well feed a stud muffin I bet they work out cheaper.

i would say most of these cobs you see in little work on the gram don’t need food full stop. Forage is enough! And as for supplements…. We feed them because we like to not because it’s beneficial to the horses
supplements not beneficial??? You’re joking right?

Reactions: 3
Show me the science 😁👍

Unpopular opinion… calming supplements are used in favour of learning to ride or handle horses.
Now don’t get me wrong if your horse is deficient in vitamins or minerals then yes supplemental is advised. However I am telling you now most people don’t even know what their horses are deficient in.
The amount of people I see feeding supplements with the same product in all of them is unbelievable 🙈

Reactions: 5
Show me the science 😁👍

Unpopular opinion… calming supplements are used in favour of learning to ride or handle horses.
Now don’t get me wrong if your horse is deficient in vitamins or minerals then yes supplemental is advised. However I am telling you now most people don’t even know what their horses are deficient in.
The amount of people I see feeding supplements with the same product in all of them is unbelievable 🙈
Most of the time calmers have the placebo effect I think. And as for feeding calming cookies and energy cookies thats just dumb and shows how much you can get away with if your good at advertising. Tell a gulible fool they work on different parts of the brain and they will feed both instead of putting the horse on a diet so it’s not carrying round lots of excess weight 😂

Most of the time calmers have the placebo effect I think. And as for feeding calming cookies and energy cookies thats just dumb and shows how much you can get away with if your good at advertising. Tell a gulible fool they work on different parts of the brain and they will feed both instead of putting the horse on a diet so it’s not carrying round lots of excess weight 😂
Very true! I totally agree with the placebo effect. A lot of the supplements that are out there for calming, energy, etc have absolutely no science support behind them.even where premier performance state they have science if you actually check and read the data this is very misinformed.

Reactions: 1
Show me the science 😁👍

Im not getting you wrong, you said supplements aren’t beneficial, pretty bold statement. Now you are saying ‘ supplemental is advised’ make your mind up. So what science would you like me to show you? You aren’t making much sense.

• Haha
Im not getting you wrong, you said supplements aren’t beneficial, pretty bold statement. Now you are saying ‘ supplemental is advised’ make your mind up. So what science would you like me to show you? You aren’t making much sense.
Get up on the wrong side of the bed or do you work for omega equine 😂

i would like to see reports that show how effective they are based on actual quantified scientific research. Not a testimonial from Emma in Salford saying she can now ride her horse because of calming cookies.

its a given about deficiency and how to supplement vitamins. However most of the supplements people buy are ineffective , not needed and just a mass marketing campaign done very well.

Reactions: 6

i would like to see reports that show how effective they are based on actual quantified scientific research. Not a testimonial from Emma in Salford saying she can now ride her horse because of calming cookies.

its a given about deficiency and how to supplement vitamins. However most of the supplements people buy are ineffective , not needed and just a mass marketing campaign done very well.

If it’s a given why would you say supplements aren’t beneficial….
You are asking for scientific evidence for something you agree with?

I mean if the placebo effect works for calmers then there's no harm done is there really. If it's not actually doing anything don't buy it again. Problem solved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.